❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am checking people's IG to see if anyone has the OST up. I hope they don't just air the lakorn with the OST like that. We should at least able to enjoy Andrew before the lakorn is out lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I am checking people's IG to see if anyone has the OST up. I hope they don't just air the lakorn with the OST like that. We should at least able to enjoy Andrew before the lakorn is out lol
Same.
I keep popping in to see if the OST has been shared here and stalking IG fangroups too. If they can't come up with anything new then just re-use the original OST instead lol.

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to watch this. One of my all time favorites!

Plus, a piece of my heart will always belong to Andrew, then and now. Love him. And Matt is one of my favorites too.

Wooowhooo...can't wait!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They should just give us the original song and throw some crazy scenes even if it is unedited hahahah. I am that desperate to see the OST. Shoot they can just freeze Andrew's face and play the song in the background for all I care lol

san.927

sarNie Egg
They should just give us the original song and throw some crazy scenes even if it is unedited hahahah. I am that desperate to see the OST. Shoot they can just freeze Andrew's face and play the song in the background for all I care lol
hhhh me too. I can watch 100 times for andrew's handsome face lol

san.927

sarNie Egg
Andrew looks like a man when he is mean but a boyish charm when he smiles. He is like fine wine only gets better with age.
Well said:thumbup:
He has this man+boyish things that makes him so charming and attractive.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well said:thumbup:
He has this man+boyish things that makes him so charming and attractive.
He has this shy personality that is endearing to me. People like Andrew you take a lifetime to learn. I hope he changed his mind and find someone he can settle down with. It would be a shame if he can't pass on his beautiful self to his kids

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
To think this drama will be airing in 5 or so days now !.

While we wait for the OST to drop, I came across these pictures I hadn't seen before. [Full gallery : thaitv3.com]
4579269876.jpg 4147808417.jpg 5125391478.jpg 7591872495.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The couples all look good. But Andrew in suits is just lol.

I am thinking the OST won't be out till Friday or Monday hahahah.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Maybe they're going the Kdrama route where they release the OST throughout it's run lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol if we don't see the OST by Monday then we won't see it. I mean, there's a poster out with the airing date and stuff not sure why the OST isn't out yet. I mean, the lakorn lake is airing less then a week.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...the Ost sound sweet. I like the guy's voice that sang it. Though The part where he say meaun khon la faak fah is a tad bit slow but goes with the song lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Also, if anyone can find the full Ost can they kindly post it lol. I keep on running into.the shorter version of it