❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
My niece draw her eyebrows to the max. Like hugh...pretty the same as the Chinese drama my boss and me. It looks like a joke. One day she decided to draw mine. After she was done, I thought I was going to be in a circus lol

I am so waiting for the drunk scene. Chut have been mad at Yot before but that time when she came home drunk he was about to strangle her lol. He looks really upset and when he is that upset Andrew is just hot:risas3: And another scene where he has one candle in hand, I thought he mouthed happy birthday to himself? If so, it's his fault he probably made Yot mad that's why he's spending it alone:risas3:
Angry Chat, drunk Yo...:confused12:... could equal another kiss!(wishful thinking on my part, lol!) Skinship to the max!?:naughty2: anyone else :cheer: about that? Just think about the possible outcomes, birthday sadness turns to anger and jealous worry Chat and drunk Yo being a drunk:thumbup: I'm just coming up with different scenarios for the outcomes none of them too clean mostly just thinkingslapandkiss

Eyebrows:
Some people prefer that really dark and intense look to their brows.
But girl trust me on the gel, no need to draw just apply(lightly) onto your eyebrows and they will be darkened to your preference, and just follow your eyebrow natural shape. Reapply like 5 hours later if needed.

*had to edit cuz somehow I put :celebrate16: this emoji up on my response.*

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not only he is upset but emotional too when she was drunk. I think she went and got drunk knowing their relationship was going to end. When King' s mom went off on him, he hung his head low as if he was exhausted to fight them.

But King might realized too after talking to Krit when she was in the wheelchair that Chut never love her.

When he was hitting the wall and crying that was probably the end of his relationship with Yot and perhaps she decided to move out.

Noire89

Simply smile
Maybe instead of a cute photoshoot just capture them doing mundane things like Andrew with Matt's nailpolish lol.

Okay so the MV/BTS is what makes me think they'll split for real here:
View attachment 5026 View attachment 5027 View attachment 5028 View attachment 5029 View attachment 5030 (^^^^ Is from the BTS, it's when Krit + King's mother goes off on Chat and his in that blue shirt with blood on it. )
Those behind the scene stuff is worth it. The camera men/women capture the actors in many situations that make us fans squee of joy! A spread with these two beautiful people would be great! But I'll take what I can get. I honestly didn't think their chemistry would be this good for two people who have never worked together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Those behind the scene stuff is worth it. The camera men/women capture the actors in many situations that make us fans squee of joy! A spread with these two beautiful people would be great! But I'll take what I can get. I honestly didn't think their chemistry would be this good for two people who have never worked together.
They were meant for this lakorn anyway lol. When Andrew went to visit the set of her lakorn with Rome she asked to take a picture with him hahaha she is such a fan girl. Then when Ken rejected the role she asked Nok if Andrew can be in it cause she's a fan of his since she was little. What we all didn't realized was how huge of a fan she is until she met him on fitting day.

I do love those candid shots and videos more because they aren't faking it for the camera. And getting Andrew peeling her nailpolish off comes across sweeter because he is doing it willingly

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did I mentioned how much I love Yot relationship with her 2 besties? Those kind of friendship are so hard to come by where they have your back no matter what. A girl like Yot needs them to escape what her life could have been, a female version of Chut: )

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm not liking Mint's character...she's not rai, she's getting in the way intentionally as if Yo is out to hurt King.

Everyone is intentionally pushing Yo into the role of "besties" with King and making her feel bad for taking a hat away when Chat never loved King to start with. They're only going to hurt King in the end because they didn't help open her eyes, but pushed her deeper into hopes that she'll win Chat over.

I'm not liking Wan's baracter as much as I thought I would. He's not as loveable as other characters he's been. Idk if I want him to be more aggressive in getting Yo, or if I want him to be more passive, idk maybe it because most of his and Yo's scenes aren't lovey-dovey; Yo is like uh no I don't like you. And his other scenes are arguing with Chat.

Actually, I don't like anyone else's character besides Yo and Chat. God damn it let the two love birds be together!!!

san.927

sarNie Egg
I'm not liking Mint's character...she's not rai, she's getting in the way intentionally as if Yo is out to hurt King.

Everyone is intentionally pushing Yo into the role of "besties" with King and making her feel bad for taking a hat away when Chat never loved King to start with. They're only going to hurt King in the end because they didn't help open her eyes, but pushed her deeper into hopes that she'll win Chat over.

I'm not liking Wan's baracter as much as I thought I would. He's not as loveable as other characters he's been. Idk if I want him to be more aggressive in getting Yo, or if I want him to be more passive, idk maybe it because most of his and Yo's scenes aren't lovey-dovey; Yo is like uh no I don't like you. And his other scenes are arguing with Chat.

Actually, I don't like anyone else's character besides Yo and Chat. God damn it let the two love birds be together!!!
Can't agree more!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder how those around her acts with her when she is wearing them jeans. I mean, even if you don't want to notice it, it literally wave at you to get attention :risas3::risas3::risas3:

The most noticeable for me was her lakorn with film. If I remember correctly she was in jeans as well but probably one of those stretchy ones. Omg!!! I could not concentrate cause her butt was way out there lol. And then she has a tiny waist. Yeah, girl is lucky :clap:
She is leggit body goals like Aff T and Pancake and Patricia. All of them got great legs too

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not seen the first/old version so I'm enjoying this one ... Andrew's acting in here reminds me of Chanon in Lookmai Klaiton w/Kob. I feel sad for him, being so blinded and easily used by his grandma. That grandma and aunt are pure evil too -- they're not considerate of his feeling at all.

Matt is doing a great job in here -- I'm enjoying her wits with everyone around her as well.
Matt acting is no joke. Unfortunately she is slept on by viewers

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Slightly OT : Who do I have to bribe in Thailand to get cute pics like these for example with Andrew & Matt ? lol. I so badly want a photo-shoot with them.

View attachment 5022 View attachment 5023 View attachment 5024 View attachment 5025

I have a feeling Yo & Chat will break it off because of that car accident, that'll be the final nail I think. (I'll go find my "proof" lol)
LOL usually when a lakorn airs all we see is lakorn magazines with only the BTS and stuff. They better let Andrew and Matt do a photoshoot together!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ummm...what the heck is Mint's character supposed to be? She has that smile on her face in front of people but she makes this evil face when no one is watching her. What is her purpose? She is straight up random. I don't even think they need her character lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:risas3::risas3: the carry scene was still awkward to watch. At least they didn't make it longer then it should. I haven't seen a n'ek drape one arm around a pra'ek shoulder the other holding his waist. So Matt got a hold of Andrew from both front and back:naughty2:

:pancarta:at the way Chut rushed into the room and pushed his way in so fast he almost knock Phuchong to the wall. At first, I thought I might be rooting for Phuchong but I am not that much into him now. I don't even know his motive. Does he really like Yot or is he just trying to win Chut and play mind games with him lol. He knows Chut like her and when they are around Phuchong gives out this look to him like, "What you going to do":risas3:

And when they are in the meeting. Did they get anything out of It? Everyone to busy side eyeing each other or staring like they know what's up:facepalm: And Kusuma, she was looking at Chut, Phuchong and Yot like a detective when girl just got on the scene with everyone that's important. Talking about trying to be relevant.

King, blessed her heart still living in a bubble. How she doesn't get that Chut doesn't love her that way is short of amazing. Most of the time when he is with her he acts like he can't wait till it's over. There's only 2 occasions so far where he was smiling with her and that's not meant to be a sign of hope. She's a sweet gal but there are times when red flags come hitting you in the face you got to learn and pick it up once in a while.

Yot need to learn not to sacrifice her love for Chut. He is the last person she wants to experiment it on lol. In episode 5 Chut showed his feelings and concern for her more than she does for him. There are times he does it in front of people and probably not realized it.

The last part of the episode was when Chut expressed himself more. When he says, he have the right to worry about her. And when she said, he was someone special and want to meet...was that all a lie? The things she said to him give him a right to worry about her :love: their conversation it seem like he was looking for a confirmation that she cares about him. But I also understand where Yot was coming from. She didn't want to go deeper than what her heart can afford because she thinks he's going to get engaged soon. I mean, cut her loss before her heart can't do it. In the end, it is Chut that can't let go of her. Because in this early stage he already showed that he crack too early when it comes to her. I mean, the man almost bust out a vein yelling at Phuchong when Yot got kidnapped by Way:risas3:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Phuchong if he likes Yot should find better ways to win her over but it comes across as if he always want to challenge Chut more.

The look Chut gave Yot when she was wearing the green shirt while talking to Phuchong, holy cow :clap: the way Andrew stood there and stare away without a hint of a smile. I replay just him staring a few times:risas3:

I want to see next week episode just for the simple fact Chut gave Yot a dumb look when she was throwing a tantrum up in the village. I have no idea why that little scene had me :pancarta:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm just going off the RAW, so have no clue what has been said but I'm so here for Mint's character to meddle lol. I prefer her as a "villain" than Way or the Grandmother's.

Far out, Andrew's looks are killer ! No wonder why Matt is still semi-shy around him lol. It's those looks he gave in his previous dramas that I'm sure she fell in love with.