❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Only 2 episodes left and that's not enough for Yothaka and Chut to have sweet scenes. They could sort out other storylines and leave the last couple of episodes just for them. But nope...

Where the heck is Way? He pops up to do some dumb stuff then leave...come back then leave and not heard from again . Him coming back on screen makes no sense to begin with.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
So these two screencaps will be in Monday's episode instead (cr: komchadluek):
Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 1.20.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 1.20.16 PM.png

- It does feel like they've left a lot to the last 2 episodes. I don't think Way will comeback onto the scene anymore, there's no use for him. Besides the younger lot no one from the older gen even knew about Yo and Way so at this point I don't see why he'd come into play again without taking away necessary screen time from everyone else.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is it possible that Pear was supposed to be Andrew's ex gf that cheated on him? Cause the way Pear was dressed in that photo is what Matt's coworker described the ex gf like lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is it possible that Pear was supposed to be Andrew's ex gf that cheated on him? Cause the way Pear was dressed in that photo is what Matt's coworker described the ex gf like lol
It could be never thought of that because in here the ex is nonexistence that's why no one thought Pear could be her lol. I think if they kept the ex and take Vicky's character out it would be spicier. Cause Pear girl, can be psycho crazy lol. I can see her clinging to Chut once she wants him back...it would be fun to watch Pear making Yot jealous because we already know Chut is a pouty boy when he is jealous.

csy1217

sarNie Egg
Only 2 episodes left and that's not enough for Yothaka and Chut to have sweet scenes. They could sort out other storylines and leave the last couple of episodes just for them. But nope...

Where the heck is Way? He pops up to do some dumb stuff then leave...come back then leave and not heard from again . Him coming back on screen makes no sense to begin with.
True, 2 episodes is not enough as they have some many matters to settle. Like the father is leaving the house, the crazy PenSi is going to revenge..... I feel its a long time till Monday, so If you cant wait like me you can hear the synopsis from the youtube like I do, hehe.

Noire89

Simply smile
Yo being jealous would have been interesting to see. She wouldn't have taken any B.S from any woman trying to get in the way of her and Chat. A woman who would have not taken any kind of mistreatment from a woman of her man's past.

But the Chat we got wouldn't have stood for any woman from his past hurt his lovely Yo. Lol! He has been begging Yo to tell everyone of their relationship and to just face everyone head on. The one who has been more reserved has been Yo (funny because she is the more outgoing socially of the two.)

Chat is naturally a jealous man (not unhealthy jealous) of anyone he knows wants the woman he considers his other half and the one who owns his heart and soul. Phuchon made his interest known and Chat was already in love and this dude comes out of nowhere and tries to steal Yo's attention away (impossible by then, lol! She was in way too deep into Chat by then).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
True, 2 episodes is not enough as they have some many matters to settle. Like the father is leaving the house, the crazy PenSi is going to revenge..... I feel its a long time till Monday, so If you cant wait like me you can hear the synopsis from the youtube like I do, hehe.

The Aunt will be the first to be taken care of. The lady is shooting at someone and since she has never succeed in any of her plans she might just end up shooting at the air rather than hitting her mark lol. The dad and Chut I am more interested in seeing how they are going to settle their score. Omg, the latest episode when Chut was talking to his dad, and his dad says, I am trying. Chut was straight up like a boy when he replied...""trying, trying, trying" hahahah. The way he moved his leg. I swear he never had a chance to be a little kid to his dad as an adult he is letting it all out lol

Too bad I don't understand enough Thai to make anything out of it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is that guy who plays as Way, Matt's best friend. They sure seems close
https://instagram.com/p/BUw0F03hAjW/
Ou Smith (guessed that's his name) he says he love Matt like a sister. But yes, they are super close. She is closer to him than Great because she travel with him all around. Isn't funny how in the lakorn she gets our hero in real life she is bestie with the villain. Matt has the best of both world. One hella lucky girl lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's about time the Aunt gets taken out, I still to this moment don't understand her presence besides being the grandmother's lackey and even that is a stretch for me. I'm guessing she shoots at Kanika but probably misses cause the lady can't do anything right lol ... Actually maybe she ends up shooting the dad and that's how Chat kind of reconciles with him or begins to (along with finding out his story - which should've been revealed already !).
I hate last minute patch-ups, where we see zero groundwork done and all of a sudden everything's okay.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yo being jealous would have been interesting to see. She wouldn't have taken any B.S from any woman trying to get in the way of her and Chat. A woman who would have not taken any kind of mistreatment from a woman of her man's past.

But the Chat we got wouldn't have stood for any woman from his past hurt his lovely Yo. Lol! He has been begging Yo to tell everyone of their relationship and to just face everyone head on. The one who has been more reserved has been Yo (funny because she is the more outgoing socially of the two.)

Chat is naturally a jealous man (not unhealthy jealous) of anyone he knows wants the woman he considers his other half and the one who owns his heart and soul. Phuchon made his interest known and Chat was already in love and this dude comes out of nowhere and tries to steal Yo's attention away (impossible by then, lol! She was in way too deep into Chat by then).
Chut would constantly walk around with a grumpy look on his face. We would not see him happy because he would be too busy fighting his ex off of him and keeping Phuchong at arm's length.

Chut once in love is a loyal man. I know he said he wanted to take responsibility of King but at the end I don't think he would able to go through with it. He simply love Yothaka too much to let her go and it would kill him knowing Phuchong is ready to step in even if it's an innocent friendship. Chut is too threatened by any man near her. He is territorial but not in a stupid way.

He is honest with his words, he loves he says so. He desperately wants a family with her. That's why King sounds like a good idea on paper but in reality he wouldn't be able to commit to it for as long as Yot is alive. She is his world and he is willing to walk away from everyone and everything as long as he has her next to him. Like he says, he is not his dad. A weaker man would break and Chut sometimes appear a little unbalanced but he knows his heart and it will lead him where he needs to be...and that is Yothaka :icon12:

Noire89

Simply smile
It's about time the Aunt gets taken out, I still to this moment don't understand her presence besides being the grandmother's lackey and even that is a stretch for me. I'm guessing she shoots at Kanika but probably misses cause the lady can't do anything right lol ... Actually maybe she ends up shooting the dad and that's how Chat kind of reconciles with him or begins to (along with finding out his story - which should've been revealed already !).
I hate last minute patch-ups, where we see zero groundwork done and all of a sudden everything's okay.
Last minute patch ups is what is looking like...so far everything was so good, this would subtract some of it's quality. To give it such a climax and then to end it ao abruptly with little resolution to what have been the driving force of the lakorn plot line.

I think it's the whole unmarried older lady (the Cray Cray aunt) an old matron (saggy buttock face granny) company. A lot of old money families used to do this way back in the days. But honestly if I were the grandma I would just have a paid companion someone like Malai(I k ow Malai is already on her payroll, but she heads the house maids not to accompany the old lady). At least if I'm sick I know they would be able to feed me and take care of the house, not just by giving out orders and acting nasty (like the aunt does) but actually being the one to hold it together in a mannerly fashion.
The aunt is just there because she didn't marry, didn't go out into the work force, didn't have any kind of prospects lined up for her future. A possible use could also be the old Saggy Buttock face granny wanted her as a wife to her son in law (doubtful but a possibility).
The only thing she has done is steal from the renters by lying that their rents is going to be raised because she was blindly entrusted with that ONE job and has gotten away with her "master" plan.

She got a nice room, didn't have to pay rent in a mansion, had nothing to worry about monetary wise because the old Saggy Buttock face granny was paying everything for her. If she was worried about her future when the old Saggy Buttock face granny died, all she could have done was play nice to the heir and she would have been set. Chat as a filial man and out of respect to the woman who took care of his grandma would have given her a type of pension or would have set her elsewhere in modest comfort.

csy1217

sarNie Egg
The Aunt will be the first to be taken care of. The lady is shooting at someone and since she has never succeed in any of her plans she might just end up shooting at the air rather than hitting her mark lol. The dad and Chut I am more interested in seeing how they are going to settle their score. Omg, the latest episode when Chut was talking to his dad, and his dad says, I am trying. Chut was straight up like a boy when he replied...""trying, trying, trying" hahahah. The way he moved his leg. I swear he never had a chance to be a little kid to his dad as an adult he is letting it all out lol

Too bad I don't understand enough Thai to make anything out of it.
Well, this is a Thai lakorn, definitely the ending will be a happy one( most of the time). Just i think they should have more scenes of the nang'ek and prang'ek instead of so many scenes of other people. I can count on how many scenes they have together in one episodes. The last 2 episodes wont have that much of scenes of them together as well :(:(Anyway, i still love this lakorn as this is the lakorn i really "in" to it this year, except the Petch Klang Fai.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, this is a Thai lakorn, definitely the ending will be a happy one( most of the time). Just i think they should have more scenes of the nang'ek and prang'ek instead of so many scenes of other people. I can count on how many scenes they have together in one episodes. The last 2 episodes wont have that much of scenes of them together as well :(:(Anyway, i still love this lakorn as this is the lakorn i really "in" to it this year, except the Petch Klang Fai.
Shoot if they don't get a happy ending I am going to be furious lol. They can't torture my Chut forever. If Yot permanently leave him, he would go insane. Every time she wants to give up on them he is frantic and scared.

If they never resolved any of the other stories I don't care:risas3: I want Yothaka and Chutcharun on my screen for the next 2 episodes. They can just sit on the bench and share a bottle of water and I would be happy.

This lakorn is it for me too. I haven't been able to follow a lakorn like this for a while. And honestly, I forgot how exhausting it is :risas3:. But just to see Chut pout like he was sitting on the floor fixing his watch while Yot talk to him in such low, sweet voice is worth it hahaha.

Noire89

Simply smile
@byebye they can share a bottle of water all throughout the episode, just sitting next to each other but the final episode better give me some back hug action, forehead kisses, gentle smiles, tight hugs. Lol! :risas3: The good stuff. :)
It won't happen they'll bunch everthing together and rush to end it happy ever after. I can only fantasize.

As for me this is the 3rd lakorn I get into this year, I'm not watching any other Asian dramas just lakorns more specifically these channel 3 lakorns. KC started with wave (pun not intended:pancarta:) and the BH followed through, though with BH I did not watch until there were 9 episodes out and subbed. Then I was going to take a break but this lakorn came with a brand new pairing and I saw the 1st episode and I was hooked, again! Hahaha!:p
I was going to take a break but Akom is next, and Alex is in it and the leads are Margie and James M. So a new couple plus my Thai actor bias/ fantasy hubby just equals to me watching and resting when I take a vacation during summer that and bf is super busy with his work that he doesn't mind me being stuck to my phone or tablet or laptop for 2 hours at night watching my drama. His only comment was that at least Andrew looked older than Mark and James J but they were pretty boys.:pancarta: true they are very pretty:love: :thumbup::risas3::risas3:

csy1217

sarNie Egg
Shoot if they don't get a happy ending I am going to be furious lol. They can't torture my Chut forever. If Yot permanently leave him, he would go insane. Every time she wants to give up on them he is frantic and scared.

If they never resolved any of the other stories I don't care:risas3: I want Yothaka and Chutcharun on my screen for the next 2 episodes. They can just sit on the bench and share a bottle of water and I would be happy.

This lakorn is it for me too. I haven't been able to follow a lakorn like this for a while. And honestly, I forgot how exhausting it is :risas3:. But just to see Chut pout like he was sitting on the floor fixing his watch while Yot talk to him in such low, sweet voice is worth it hahaha.
True , true, i agreed with you. Just at scene with they sitting on the bench and share a bottle of water will do, :aaaaa:. i like the scenes that you mentioned as well, the one in the room when Chut just pretend to be angry because Puchong came over for dinner, that scenes is sweet. He just want to see her and hugs her.

From what i heard from the synopsis, their scenes is not enough for me. I need more than that....I cant understand 100 percent what they said but almost all of it (90 percent ++). I m not a Thai and i m still learning Thai from the lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Noire89: well they are going to return to the village and he is going to sniff her forehead so that's that:risas3:. Seriously, when Chut is shy in kissing Yot I want to smack him. I mean, come on...y'all slept together the sniffing needs to stop:risas3:. And when he lured her in the room. And she said, do what makes you happy. He goes in for a kiss that didn't even touch her cheek. All that planning to lure her in his room and he gave her almost an air kiss hahaha. But I did find Yot's reaction adorable when she does her little laugh.

The scene I am waiting for is him going to Phuchong's place to look for Yothaka and he starts fighting him. And afterward, he lay in bed having her hand under his face. They should give us another willing scene there. He is already in bed what's to lose lol. Phuchong has Kusuma there so he will be distracted himself:naughty2:

I do adore James but I am not really a big fan of Margie. I am Ok with her but the last lakorn I watched of hers was with Aum. And the one beside that was with her, Matt and Mint. I might hopped in the thread to check it out though. James Ma is the only pretty boy I like. I am not a pretty boy kind of girl. The one I am waiting to see is Nine. The young fellow is charming.

@csy1217: The bedroom scene is cuteness overload. I noticed when Chut hugs her, he likes to sway just a bit. He doesn't do steady hugs much. And I find that to be somewhat romantic. And then he turns on his sexy voice whenever she says something he doesn't agree with..."Yothakaaaa" his voice dropped and the deepness of his tone comes out. I literally melt and found myself smiling like a school girl.

Noire89

Simply smile
@byebye the sniffing can also be sexy if done in the right places(neck??):naughty2::risas3:
I hope they go back to the village and be super romanticals together.
Another willing scene would be great!:cheer::naughty2::pancarta: but I'll take sweet scenes if that's all we can get and a baby would be great too!:)
When he lured her into his room he was soooo wanting something more:naughty2::naughty2: he was still :coleman: from their last time except he felt a little down because of Phuchon being at dinner due to Chat's dad making dumb assumptions.:BangHead:
He was setting that aside and claiminng (trying to at least) his woman;), lol! Her face as he is holding her and teying to kiss her is priceless, that little scene together was just adorable.
Every time Chat says her name in that low sexy tone I melt, I am an instant puddle (as if he's saying my name, lol!) He just starts it so slow and it goes and feels honey sweet.

Kusuma and Phuchon just need to focus on each other and leave my couple be happy together.

The last lakorn I saw of Margie was the one with Peter Corp. I liked it. My first was the one she did with Boy, the whole Lom gang thing was happening when that was filmed, the second one with Boy and Bella, then the one with Mike, both seasons and I liked her. I haven't seen the one with Chakrit, Aum, Great,(she did a lot of lakorns girl is getting her $, lol!)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Urgghhh, the sniffing kiss drives me insane, I don't understand the struggle to kiss properly (at least on the cheek/forehead). If you're not going to commit then don't bother cause it looks weird, just give me lots of hugs & hand-holding lol. As we're coming to an end I'm starting to pick up on the shows shortcomings but despite them I'm here for it all the way. This is the most "in" I've been for a lakorn ever, I did a lot of firsts with this one by sharing pics and actively looking for updates. I think after this I'll be out from "lakorn world" until Matt's next one but I'll be floating around looking for new shows to put on my "to watch list" lol.

OT: Besides being "Team Matt" my other I guess favorites or girls who I root for are Margie, Taew & Kim, these girls had me impressed from the first time I watched a lakorn of theirs. I generally like mostly everyone but these four left the biggest impact on me at least.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nok's lakorns doesn't really make romance the center of attention. She usually makes "family issues" more than often the focal point. Chut and Yot when thinking about it doesn't have a whole lot of sweet scenes, what makes the ones they have work is the fact Andrew and Matt has great chemistry. We all get excited and hang onto the small amount that we've seen and make it bigger than what it is lol. We are that desperate, I guessed. If they make the romance more important this lakorn would be better in that way...especially when they know what direction Andrew wants to take his character.

Sometimes, I struggle to understand why Nok is obsessed about "family" drama so much. When she said, this lakorn is heavy on family issues, I knew the romance wasn't going to be satisfying lol but I have been waiting for Andrew and Matt to pair up for so long that I forgave her for going there again:risas3: