❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The final episode was truly dedicated to family ... I gave the show too much credit, I said 20mins screentime but it was more like 10mins instead lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If you are watching the last episode hoping to see more of the pranang scenes, then I suggest people go back and watch episode 7 lol.

Nok pretty much save Yothaka and Chut as the very last couple to work things out. Usually the pranang gets top priority but not in Nok's world. She made sure family gets majority of the time, then comes King, then everyone under the moon. She must have somehow remembered very late that she also has our lead to work things out that's why they have about 15 minutes of the left over time. Seriously, she is so annoying hahahah

Every time I see Kusuma makes one of her face (as if coming with an evil plan) she reassure me why her character is not needed. They could have given those little time to her and give us more Chut and Yot together.

King, love you girl but the last episode I realized she talks so darn slow. When she was talking to Kusuma at the hospital, with Krit and Kanika. I kept on saying to myself, come on...you can do it talk faster and get to the point lol. I was so impatient for them to finally get To Chut and Yot to only have Nok trolled me and went back to grams and her peeps.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Andrew will never able to duplicate Chut. I don't care what role he takes on after this. Chut is just so darn unique in a lot of ways that he belong to MKLFF only. If he try it in another lakorn, Chut can easily be recognizable. Sorry, Andrew Chut will be locked up in MKLFF where he can forever stay happy with Yothaka :risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
If you are watching the last episode hoping to see more of the pranang scenes, then I suggest people go back and watch episode 7 lol.

Nok pretty much save Yothaka and Chut as the very last couple to work things out. Usually the pranang gets top priority but not in Nok's world. She made sure family gets majority of the time, then comes King, then everyone under the moon. She must have somehow remembered very late that she also has our lead to work things out that's why they have about 15 minutes of the left over time. Seriously, she is so annoying hahahah

Every time I see Kusuma makes one of her face (as if coming with an evil plan) she reassure me why her character is not needed. They could have given those little time to her and give us more Chut and Yot together.

King, love you girl but the last episode I realized she talks so darn slow. When she was talking to Kusuma at the hospital, with Krit and Kanika. I kept on saying to myself, come on...you can do it talk faster and get to the point lol. I was so impatient for them to finally get To Chut and Yot to only have Nok trolled me and went back to grams and her peeps.
I noticed it from the start. They usually have characters like King talk that slow because that shows their gentle nature and that they are super nice. It bothers me. Lol!
It takes soooo long for them to talk and find the proper lady like words... and when they have the secret to reveal that will change the lives of the leads... they talk even slower, you don't have to talk super fast but you should hurry it up, you're taking time away from the important people and the characters getting their lives on track.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I noticed it from the start. They usually have characters like King talk that slow because that shows their gentle nature and that they are super nice. It bothers me. Lol!
It takes soooo long for them to talk and find the proper lady like words... and when they have the secret to reveal that will change the lives of the leads... they talk even slower, you don't have to talk super fast but you should hurry it up, you're taking time away from the important people and the characters getting their lives on track.
Her talking matches her personality, it never bothered me before. But the last episode I'm like...WTH happened? It was frustrating to see her talk that slow and careful lol.

The part when the Aunt killed herself by drowning, I laughed. Because Chut watched her sink lowered in the water and didn't do anything until Yothaka said something. He finally ran to her but I have a feeling he be like, baby please don't let me save her.

Noire89

Simply smile
@byebye girl, it bothered me because I knew this was going to happen in the last episodes. They were going to give her a significant amount of lines, and she would be slowly speaking until you want to yell at your screen, "hurry it up!"

I liked King all throughout the series but wow, a speed it up on the speeches. Chat and Yo barely had any reconciliation time. They should have had more time to be cute together, maybe show us a bit of their future them working, baby pictures even if they didn't show the kid. If Nok loves family drama, that is family love right there. :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: I just wanted a peek at their future, to make sure they are happy.

Kusuma and Phuchon were just extra time away from our leads.
Way... urgh!!! Luckiest SOB in dramaland.

The dad and grandma finally getting it right with Chat, but wayy too late. I was :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: with how long and how much time it took.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I had already reconciled by the time the episode aired that we were going to get next to nothing with Chat & Yo lol. I always knew there was a reason why we never got much pictures of them towards the end, because majority of it was spent on everyone else. I'll wait for Episode 13 to be fully subbed and give my overall impression of the drama, there may be tidbits in the dialogues that I'll like.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok, so when exactly did Chut and Yot got married? Phuchong told him to clear it with "your wife" and grams says wife too. She got pregnant but I am sure they didn't get married lol. I guess, Yot slept with him is a consideration of being "wife".

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Ok, so when exactly did Chut and Yot got married? Phuchong told him to clear it with "your wife" and grams says wife too. She got pregnant but I am sure they didn't get married lol. I guess, Yot slept with him is a consideration of being "wife".
Yeah, since they did sleep together she gets that title by default lol, I've seen it in other lakorns too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye girl, it bothered me because I knew this was going to happen in the last episodes. They were going to give her a significant amount of lines, and she would be slowly speaking until you want to yell at your screen, "hurry it up!"

I liked King all throughout the series but wow, a speed it up on the speeches. Chat and Yo barely had any reconciliation time. They should have had more time to be cute together, maybe show us a bit of their future them working, baby pictures even if they didn't show the kid. If Nok loves family drama, that is family love right there. :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: I just wanted a peek at their future, to make sure they are happy.

Kusuma and Phuchon were just extra time away from our leads.
Way... urgh!!! Luckiest SOB in dramaland.

The dad and grandma finally getting it right with Chat, but wayy too late. I was :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: with how long and how much time it took.
When the last episode arrived I didn't care about them having a little one running around, all I want was more than 15 minutes of them together. Nok act like Matt and Andrew have no chemistry so the little time they have the better. The problem is they do and we want to see more of them and milk their chemistry for what it's worth. Instead, she gave me a whole bunch of old folks trying to sort their drama out. I am so disappointed cause Nok should have learned her lesson with FLF...but hell no. She goes back to the same formula that doesn't or haven't work out. Seriously, I need to have a talk with her lol

I do like the part where Chut hugged his dad after he got shot...He was like a little boy so awkwardly going in for the hug. Sigh, Chut...you cried more in the last 2 episodes than a pregnant woman. That's why I love you. Cause I can relate...such a basket case we are lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Yeah, since they did sleep together she gets that title by default lol, I've seen it in other lakorns too.
Yes you are right, other lakorns have this concept. If I am not mistaking Thai culture has the "husband-wife" concept from the moment they sleep together. So even if it's not a legal marriage it is a union in the eyes of society.

My culture is the same way. Once you live with a significant other, you are in a union of husband and wife without the civil contract. Meaning a judge didn't/hasn't declared your union legal (marriage certificate) for clearer purposes and processes such as inheritance in case of death, or declaring your kids(it's a whole process).

Everything is all about paperwork.

csy1217

sarNie Egg
The final episode was truly dedicated to family ... I gave the show too much credit, I said 20mins screentime but it was more like 10mins instead lol
Its not even 10 minutes, the total time of their scenes together in this last epi is not even 20 minutes i think. Puchong and Kusuma got a lovely wedding card designed but not the pranang, and both of them look so in love with each other by sitting closely.

Asianfuse

sarNie Egg
Strangely enough, I am not disappointed. I felt Yo and Chat's love are so strong for one another that it made up for the lack of scenes together. Their problems were the issues with people surrounding them. I totally enjoyed this lakorn and the main pairing. I will definitely miss reading through all your inputs/comments.

Noire89

Simply smile
Last Episode :sad6::sad6:

My complaints have already been said. Most of you have voiced the same disappointments.

So that left behind I'll focus on the good.

The real MVP all throughout the lakorn was Malai, lady was always telling it like it was and without malice.
The whole Chat reconciliation between his dad and the grandma FINALLY telling the truth. Wow, lady was so bitter about her daughter that she made her poor daughter and grandchild suffer for her own selfishness. The fact that she repented feels remorse isn't much consolation even after the Cray Cray aunt gun scare.
Way, as I said the luckiest SOB in dramaland UNTIL he met Pinsee master of Eff ups.:pancarta:

Chat crying after not rescuing her was a nice touch. Though she was crazy she was a major part of his life. Him sitting next to his grandma and wiping his eyes was a nice touch indeed.

Sniffes (instead of kisses, lol!:risas3:) to everyone who went along in this wonderful journey, we managed to get two leads with amazing chemistry even if their love story was interrupted by unnecessary side characters, and way too many dramas from the family members. They managed to be one of the purest of loves. Honest, and constant. Even though Yo went off and tried to give Chat to King without a fight (because of guilt to her aunt) they did it! Now we just need a wedding invite in 2 years:pancarta:. Thanks ladies, you are awesome, and thank you wonderful subbers!:clap::worship2::clap:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Now the thread is officially in the "Old Lakorn" section lol.

So where do I begin with the final episode ?!. In order for there to be a redemption arc there has to be an arc in the first place and instead we were given a straight line that swung up in the final hour with Grandma. The lady was the root of all evil in this situation and she really should've had a better arc, same can be said about Tagerng too. (That breakdown scene in the bedroom + the hug was so god though !!) I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about Aunt Sinee's ending, I honestly thought she'd just go to jail but instead we had to see her pop up out of the blue like that and tragically lose her life. King does talk slow, I adore her but home-girl needed to speed it up abit but I'm happy she's finally with someone who she can be herself with and not have that wall of hesitation that she always had with Chat. Kusuma & Phuchong's wedding invitation pics give me life:
Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 9.21.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 9.22.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 9.21.49 PM.png
I just wanted to see Yo & Chat bask in their love after everyone had accepted them, I feel we deserved to see it (even if they had made that into a montage portion at the end.) Yo did say once upon a time "Will there be a day where I can make you smile like this?" so this ending shot really warmed my heart to no end:
DBpkc06UMAEsTvd.jpg

- Overall, as much as I had complained I do appreciate what this drama was aiming for with their intent about the importance of families, in how we raise one another up regardless of whether we're related by blood or not, social standing etc.
I sincerely want to give Andrew a round of applause, I don't remember the last time I've been so bowled over by a performance in a lakorn. The consistency in his mannerisms, way of speaking, emotions etc throughout all 13 episodes was impeccable. I applaud him and the makers for bringing forward such a unique character like Chat, his definitely on my list of favorite heroes from lakorns that's for sure. If you haven't picked up on it yet, I'm Matt biased and I know she did good here too lol. Above all else I'm grateful we got given Chat + Yo & Matt + Andrew (I do hope someone out there will think of pairing these two together again even if the odds are against them.)

csy1217

sarNie Egg
They are going go get married after the baby is born and grow "a bit" so that the child can attend their parents wedding as well. Oh gosh, how i wish they will have a scene that " 3 years " after, and then they hv a wedding and a scene of happy family together. If i m the director, i will put this scene in, haha