❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just to comment on the newbies, ch3 definitely are pulling in too many. I wish they focused on the old gen like Pat, Yard, Namfon etc. those good ol' days with these ladies were good.
But the only newbie I like right now is Yam Tisha. You'd expect for the newbies to have squeaky voices, and light acting, but oh man not this girl. Her acting isn't horrible at all and you'd think that pairing her up with someone 20 yrs older like Por and Smart would turn you off, but her maturity really overcomes the factor.
I might be bias but I hope ch3 works on her more, since it seems she's very underrated for her lakorns now.
I can't possibly think who could be in this remake, but knowing ch3, probably a pra'nang not top notch

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm willing to give them a chance. We won't know for sure if they could pull off so or so role without seeing it first hand. I didn't think Preem could pull off the mega-snobbery of Ying Ai in Samee and she did ok. Not as good as Joy S. but she didn't make me cringe. I know they changed her role a bit but she did fine. Unless you just plain suck and can't even play a tree then we got problems. Most Ch3 people aren't that bad though.

Mew N doesn't look like she'll fit Minglah and none of her old roles come close to it but maybe she can pull it off. Same with Yaya in Kluen Cheewit. I thought she was going to be forever stuck in the cutesy roles but the pictures look promising so far.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
If only Phet was more popular, I would love to see him in here.

I wouldn't mind watching Preem but I really do hope they keep the height. It's cute, lol. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Oh love this thread. I am laughing up a storm. The guessing game is going real strong LOL!! I sure hope it's not Chippy or Diana. If it's Preem please let her pair up w/ a p'ek not too old for her or have both the pranangs be blah.. AHEM cough Bomb & Richie, then I won't have to worry to tune in :) kehehe.. evil laugh.. Is Yam short? If so Yam or Preem please!! Preem nose bothers me too but she is too cute to dislike. Yes I'm a fan of hers.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The only short person I can think off is Noona, any p'ek will be tall enough then lol

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Love most of Willy lakorns. He was such a charming actor back then.

I wouldn't mind for the newbie: Nadech or James Ma, if Rome is not available.

If it is for Chanel 7, Love to see Weir and Pooklook again. :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mew and Taew are the shorties of Ch3. Or maybe the guys are just getting shorter?

I know we're joking about it but Bomb is the only really tall p'ek right? Maybe we can forgo the height thing lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But the height is what so cute with the couple. I think Aom S. Is short so she should be OK...she and Film would look good

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Although I know it probably won't happen First is a considerably taller p'ek. But sadly he hasn't been a primetime lakorn for a very long time. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't think First was ever a primetime p'ek was he ever? If so tell me which lakorn so i can go watch it. :) I would say maybe James Ji and Mew N because i woud love to see them pair up sometime, but I doubt it will be them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
First was a prime time Pra'ek with Mint/Matt/Margie lakorn. I considered him Pra'ek there because it was 3 couples.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
First was a prime time Pra'ek with Mint/Matt/Margie lakorn. I considered him Pra'ek there because it was 3 couples.
Oh you're talking about that wan jai lakorn with smart and Louis.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The lakorn with Smart and Matt. I considered him a Pra'ek there since there were 3 of them.  He was stiff there but so was Smart...