❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Face it, Matt's no shorty. If she wants someone to call her that she'd have to move to Ch.7. Their actors are all 5'11" and over.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah...yeah, her legs have to be size that is now for it to work. Gosh, nervous then if she says a mixed cast. If Matt is in here...mix can go front veteran to a new generation. Say, can we get the in between them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's a giant. I adored younger Chakrit but he let himself go. Plus, they are about the same height. That was a HUGE turn off. I'm glad she pulled out and is on to better things. I really think it's Pope. Nok cast Matt again after FLF so she might use Pope again after Luerd Ruk Toranong. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mixed cast? Well it better be Ken T cus he's the only one I can accept. If not then I rather have Smart then Por N. Now ai'm a bit nervous lol please don't let me jinx myself! Anyone knows voodoo here? Haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I watch Smart lakorn with Susie I wanted to slap him lol. As bad as that lakorn is, it took me for the longest time to finish it

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Yam can kind of hide her age with Smart but someone like preem can't hide it with Poh. Then again, not many can cause when the camera zoom in on him...his true age shows.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg it should be illegal to cast Preem with Por. It was as bad as when they cast him with Mew Lakana. That's like casting Yaya with Nok!  I'll go nuts if they ever cast Pat with Por. ugh.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know which is worse. ..pat and Preem looks about the same. Preem certain hair style makes her look like a 12 year old Pat with no make up makes her look a lot younger. Man, Mew with Poh was hard to watch. They have no chemistry and Poh act like he was afraid to touch her lol

He probably thinking how can I create sexual tension when she can play my daughter...that lakorn could have been good if casted properly because it has all the ingredients of a good lakorn. That is why lakorns depends a lot on casting not to throw 2 people together hoping it would work.

With that being said, I want someone where Matt has never work with before.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait and matt. Hope its pek that I like. I was crushed when they remake tpk with preen and por. I don't like him he's not handsome anymore. I don't mind age gap. If por looks like tui sexy hot even though it was a turn off he's married but I was ok.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Too soon for Great and Matt. I'm nervous. There aren't many guys at Ch.3 that matches with her. I really wish it was Ken T.