❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Read through all 21 pages and I am hyped! It was a crazy roller coaster rife going from yippee to ohh hell nawh.

My opinions:
No to B-o-m-b
No to P-o-h

Quit repeating their names cus it's freaking me out. I don't even go to church but I'm praying my girl crush gets someone suitable. Since Pope seems to be the person of interest, I will root for the man. GO POPE GO POPE! SU SU!

Wait. Isn't he short?

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I think he will look short next to Matt..But  it's okay as long as i love them together... :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think pope might have a smaller frame than Matt. He seemed little even next to namtarn and Matt looks bigger

I'm a bit surprised Matt and Pope actually do look so good together in the pic.. Their looks compliment each other well. I was a bit worried about their heights too, but in the pic they look fine,, any ways Their height difference is no problem for me but their acting matters most, love both their acting is great. Can't wait hope they reveal the pek soon. Hope it's Pope or Ken T.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I saw Matt with her boyfriend last week in central world,She's not that tall like about 5.0 ,but skiny and pale.Her boyfriend is not that tall either.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
I think pope might have a smaller frame than Matt. He seemed little even next to namtarn and Matt looks bigger

I think he does, I didn't realize how small he was until I saw him at the Ch. 3 annual event along w/ all the actors. It's ok, Matt can were flats throughout the whole lakorn if they get paired up. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
momotea said:
I saw Matt with her boyfriend last week in central world,She's not that tall like about 5.0 ,but skiny and pale.Her boyfriend is not that tall either.
What?!? You saw her!?!?!!!!! I would love to meet random Thai celebs, lol, I swear I was so close to seeing Film perform but then didn't get tom and then Bie is in the same country as I am but he was so far away. Must be nice to live in Thailand.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, 5'0 is my height so she can't be that...if Matt is 5'0 tall than Mew N. Must be 3'0 tall lol. Matt looks at least 5'6

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Matt is definitely not five foot, man that would make her shorter than me. Well according to her wiki profile she's 170cm which puts her at about 5'6''. So she's around the same height as Mint, Kim and Yaya. 

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
my friend is 175 cm,they was shopping in UNIQLO,we stand close to her,she is like 168-170,same as kim,she is about 168,but yaya is tall,her height like 172-173

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
momotea said:
my friend is 175 cm,they was shopping in UNIQLO,we stand close to her,she is like 168-170,same as kim,she is about 168,but yaya is tall,her height like 172-173

How does she look in person? Pretty or not pretty?