❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Y'all noticed, no matter how unflattering the clothes are on Matt, her butt shows it even more. Haha, she has a nice behind.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They're coming to get us in under 24hours or so lol. Here's hoping it'll be a solid drama *fingers-crossed*

View attachment 4783
(cr: buang_lakorn )
They should have post this picture up when we have 3 days left lol.

The acting will be solid for sure. I love no matter what their differences are Andrew put it aside and is able to make it work with Matt. They seem to have a good chemistry going on. Sometimes when they don't care for one another off screen on screen their personal view translate. But when Andrew looks at Matt he makes it feel like she is the only one in his life.

And that holding hand on the bed, so so sweet. There are times I see a glimpse of the real him trying to figure Matt out lol which I don't think he can cause the girl is too outrageous for him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Y'all noticed, no matter how unflattering the clothes are on Matt, her butt shows it even more. Haha, she has a nice behind.
The jeans and the black pants. Matt has one of the biggest butt of n'ek lol. It just stick out. Plus her waist is tiny so it only enhanced her behind even more.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!!!!!!!!!! I love the MV. Lovely couple. Matt is just so gorgeous despite her fashion in this lakorn. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Thank you for all the updates.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yes ! My eyes always end up at her booty lol. I'm envious of her physique.

Question: Does Andrew do real kiss scenes ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Me too, it might just be me but you can see a slight change of expression when she turns away from him to close the door, kind of like a "brace yourself" before going back to that "fierce" look she had on.

Not going to lie I really like Matt & Wan together as well.
I'm afraid I am going to be undecided between our hero and Wan. I have a feeling Wan and Matt might have one of those easy going chemistry. And those are the ones I want to root for so badly. If the pra'ek is any other than Andrew I might lol.

Also, see the look on Andrew's face when she walked away but almost turned to shock when she closed the door instead lol. Matt's face mean business.

In the old version n'ek left pra'ek to go to Europe after she slept with him and he followed her. But I think she really leave when his girlfriend or fiance forgot which it is showed up at the place they stayed together. I think at the beginning of the MV when Andrew looked into a dark room was after they slept together and she left him

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the MV I wondered what Matt did to Andrew when she tried talking to him and he puts his hand up to cut her off then walked away. It must be something big cause he was not having any of it lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So far, no.:sad6:
I thought he had done real kisses with Ploy, no?

I know Andrew is a religious person. I'm not sure if that plays a part in it. But his Christian view is something to admired. I became a bigger fan because reading his interview has taught me some things and looked at things from a different perspective.

I would not mind a few kissing scenes though. Then again, if I was an actor I don't know if I want to kiss an actress while her mom is looking on. Awkward.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I wonder too. He's like "don't talk to me". So serious... lol
It's probably going to be his signature movement with her. Because at the bench he lift his hand up too and Matt didn't even have a chance to say anything yet she was just standing there. He already signal her not to start lol

san.927

sarNie Egg
I thought he had done real kisses with Ploy, no?

I know Andrew is a religious person. I'm not sure if that plays a part in it. But his Christian view is something to admired. I became a bigger fan because reading his interview has taught me some things and looked at things from a different perspective.

I would not mind a few kissing scenes though. Then again, if I was an actor I don't know if I want to kiss an actress while her mom is looking on. Awkward.
As far as i know, lips to lips, no.
Btw which actress u mean mum watching beside? Matt at this lakorn?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As far as i know, lips to lips, no.
Btw which actress u mean mum watching beside? Matt at this lakorn?
Thai actresses has a tendency to having mommy on set. I know Matt's mom is always around. But Great and Matt has one of those real adult kisses so Great must have act like mom doesn't exist at that point lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I have never seen Andrew done any real kisses with any actresses. When it comes to real kisses in Lakorns, there's hardly any extremely good ones. So don't expected to be any. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm not expecting any as well. As long as lots of jealousy,.a couple slap and kiss, some behind hugs I'm good. Even when he is comfortable with them I don't know if Andrew does real kisses with them. But I bet with Bella he will break his rule lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
As long as the acting and story is good... no real kisses is find with me. I'll imagine the rest. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, we gonna have to do a lot of imagination during the willing scene cause they are going to black out the rest. All we are going to see is him lowering her to the bed and that's it lol

Nok added more dramatic scenes and make Andrew meaner than Willy. Willy was smiling a lot in this lakorn and was flirtatious towards n'ek alway teasing her calling her "shortie".

Looking at the MV Andrew has no time being flirtatious with Matt hahahah. He seemed to take what he wants and rarely smile. He is stern and doesn't seem the type to let people in. So, n'ek has a lot of work to do but with him putting his hand up all the time to shut her up she might quit before she starts.

I might be stalking this thread till it airs lol

san.927

sarNie Egg
I'm not expecting any as well. As long as lots of jealousy,.a couple slap and kiss, some behind hugs I'm good. Even when he is comfortable with them I don't know if Andrew does real kisses with them. But I bet with Bella he will break his rule lol
I don't think he will break the no real kiss rules with any actress hhh. So don't expect much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am going to watch it raw too. Might not understand a whole lot but at least can watch the actions lol. I want to see how they meet. Cause when Matt was in the traditional outfit till she was in her shorts Andrew didn't change outfit.