❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Andrew pulled off the chemistry with Matt like he did with Kob I will understand why he have such chemistry with them. Two girls he doesn't care for and have beautiful chemistry with there's only one explanation lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Even though I like Bella and Andrew, I didn't really watch that lakorn. I didn't really see the spark between those two.

san.927

sarNie Egg
Hahaha...he was real smitten with Bella though.
I watched that lakorn too theres no real kiss on lip. If u mean face or forehead, he did it a lot with actresses actually. I don't see any chemistry between them too. For me bella's acting are so-so.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didn't finish his lakorn with Bella cause the longer the lakorn went on the sillier it got. The thing is Andrew is not the type to parade on anything. But with Bella on his IG when they were shooting the lakorn and such he upload lots of her pictures and comment how beautiful she is.

And a few of us were just excited to finally see he has 1 picture of Matt on his Instagram hahahah. We were like, she finally made it lol

If you see his interaction and stuff with Bella he is more open and receptive. And Andrew is such an introvert for him to be comfortable and freely talking he has to like that person on a personal level.

Talking about that, he was annoyed at my girl Matt Lmao. When she waved for him to come over to see a video of her in the magic show. Oh gosh, I cringed still lol. The way he made his face watching it hahaha. Matt was so excited while Andrew gave the "WTH" look and he wants to bail out of there so fast. I was laughing and feeling bad for Matt at the same time hahahah

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, our girl, Matt is too much for him to handle. Most people wouldn't know how to react to her. I think that's why I like her so much. Lol. She's really funny and carefree.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The thing that got me laughing was Andrew didn't even try to hide his expression. He was truly giving the, what the hell is this look :risas3::risas3::risas3:

He was confused and it doesn't help that Matt goes into her excitement mode before Andrew knows what's going on:facepalm:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I got alarmed looking for this thread then realised it got moved up now since it's officially Tuesday ! *3 x cheers*

Thanks for the responses on Andrew everyone, I just wanted to prepare myself in advance for the possibility of a real one lol. Since it ain't happening, I can go back to being satisfied with hugs & cute scenes instead. Andrew's character is always in a grumpy mood, I can't wait to see him loosen up. Is the second MV going to come out soon or maybe towards the end of airing time ?

Bwahahaha that clip of Matt showing that video to Andrew had me laughing. You could see on Andrew's face he was thinking to himself "what have I gotten myself into ?". I realised a lot of my favorite actresses tend to be slightly off the wall, completely different to how "heroines" should be like & I love that Matt is one of them, happy go lucky even if it irritates others lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I got alarmed looking for this thread then realised it got moved up now since it's officially Tuesday ! *3 x cheers*

Thanks for the responses on Andrew everyone, I just wanted to prepare myself in advance for the possibility of a real one lol. Since it ain't happening, I can go back to being satisfied with hugs & cute scenes instead. Andrew's character is always in a grumpy mood, I can't wait to see him loosen up. Is the second MV going to come out soon or maybe towards the end of airing time ?

Bwahahaha that clip of Matt showing that video to Andrew had me laughing. You could see on Andrew's face he was thinking to himself "what have I gotten myself into ?". I realised a lot of my favorite actresses tend to be slightly off the wall, completely different to how "heroines" should be like & I love that Matt is one of them, happy go lucky even if it irritates others lol.
When she was on the show after she finished kularb rai glai ruk. The host asked her what does she missed the most now that the lakorn is finished. She answered, the money.

Hahahah

The lakorn was short and when everyone laughed at her answered she laughed with a puzzle look lol. She is very straightforward and funny.

san.927

sarNie Egg
I didn't finish his lakorn with Bella cause the longer the lakorn went on the sillier it got. The thing is Andrew is not the type to parade on anything. But with Bella on his IG when they were shooting the lakorn and such he upload lots of her pictures and comment how beautiful she is.

And a few of us were just excited to finally see he has 1 picture of Matt on his Instagram hahahah. We were like, she finally made it lol

If you see his interaction and stuff with Bella he is more open and receptive. And Andrew is such an introvert for him to be comfortable and freely talking he has to like that person on a personal level.

Talking about that, he was annoyed at my girl Matt Lmao. When she waved for him to come over to see a video of her in the magic show. Oh gosh, I cringed still lol. The way he made his face watching it hahaha. Matt was so excited while Andrew gave the "WTH" look and he wants to bail out of there so fast. I was laughing and feeling bad for Matt at the same time hahahah
But u can noticed taew is the one that consider close with him among those lead actress from all the pics he upload on ig. They made fun together a lot on the set. They even went surfing with other crew.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But if u can noticed taew is the one that close with him among those lead actress from all the pics he upload on ig. They even went out and play together with other actors/actresses.
He was close with Taew but they have a sibling vibe. After he came back from hiatus he said he wanted to be a more open person because before he was private.

And Taew was the first n'ek he was close to after he came back. It was actually weird to see lol. He was almost too open. Since when he takes picture sticking his tongue out. That's so not Andrew ever.

With Bella he sees her differently than a sister. But as luck would have it she was already with Weir :)

Of course, then he ran into Matt to confirm that he is still the same Andrew. He hits a wall with her to how far he is willing to open up. She is way too hyper for him and just like the title of their drama it fits them perfectly lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
With Bella he sees her differently than a sister. But as luck would have it she was already with Weir :)
OT : HOLD UP !! Weir & Bella are a couple ?. Where have I been ... lol

Question: How bad of an influence are the grandmother's in the original ?.

san.927

sarNie Egg
He was close with Taew but they have a sibling vibe. After he came back from hiatus he said he wanted to be a more open person because before he was private.

And Taew was the first n'ek he was close to after he came back. It was actually weird to see lol. He was almost too open. Since when he takes picture sticking his tongue out. That's so not Andrew ever.

Of course, then he ran into Matt to confirm that he is still the same Andrew. He hits a wall with her to how far he is willing to open up. She is way too hyper for him and just like the title of their drama it fits them perfectly lol
Still, i dont think theres anything between bella and andrew. Those pics and words are quite normal to me. He also talk sweet about others lead actress he work with too calling them the lovely one but its just social nothing to be surprise. He is just trying to be friendly cause some of those might think he is mysterious.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Still, i dont think theres anything between bella and andrew. Those pics and words are quite normal to me. He also talk sweet about others lead actress he work with too calling them the lovely one but its just social nothing to be surprise. He is just trying to be friendly cause some of those might think he is mysterious.
There's nothing between them but him being smitten with Bella is nothing wrong either. Heck, if he is smitten with me I would be flattered as heck lol. It is not strange to like those you work with. Celebrities date all the time. But to see his behavior from previous to now you can tell. And honestly, a lot find Bella charming and likes her easily so no surprise if Andrew is one of them.

But he said a while back, his time for a family...kid have past him. I wish he would find a good girl that would change his mind. He seemed like a good guy to not pass down an heir :)

san.927

sarNie Egg
There's nothing between them but him being smitten with Bella is nothing wrong either. Heck, if he is smitten with me I would be flattered as heck lol. It is not strange to like those you work with. Celebrities date all the time. But to see his behavior from previous to now you can tell. And honestly, a lot find Bella charming and likes her easily so no surprise if Andrew is one of them.

But he said a while back, his time for a family...kid have past him. I wish he would find a good girl that would change his mind. He seemed like a good guy to not pass down an heir :)
Hhh of course nothing wrong if he really like her. Just i dont feel that way, thats all. Bella maybe charming but not to everyone. We dont feel the way andrew feel cause we are not him:)

Anyway, we are off topic hhh lets get back to the lakorn:icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When watching the MV I am envious of Andrew hideout place. The garden is beautiful and peaceful that is why he doesn't want Matt to talk to him lol. I don't blame him I would hush her too.

And yup, they really can't think.of any other color beside blue, grey, and navy blue on Andrew. Oh, for color change they threw in an ugly light pale green lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OT : HOLD UP !! Weir & Bella are a couple ?. Where have I been ... lol

Question: How bad of an influence are the grandmother's in the original ?.
I don't think I noticed or cared about the grandma in the old version. Honestly, Willy and the guy that like n'ek blinded me from a lot of things. And both for different reasons lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The grandma was standing there smiling at him having a little breakdown crying, I was like "WTF !!".... No wonder why he'll be clingy to the heroine. Can you all imagine the dining room table happenings, so much shade is going to be thrown around lol.