❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The grandma was standing there smiling at him having a little breakdown crying, I was like "WTF !!".... No wonder why he'll be clingy to the heroine. Can you all imagine the dining room table happenings, so much shade is going to be thrown around lol.
Every remake they always make the grandma or mom a notch worst than the previous. This one the grandma is always side eye everyone. And it seem Andrew is no exception. She probably going to have the dad and son against each other. Andrew is going to have lots of boiled over frustration and he'll take it out of our n'ek

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What kind of a kiss was that that Andrew gave Matt at the end lol. The forehead kiss, that wasn't a kiss it was a sniff hahaha.

Comment on other things later :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
That forehead kiss was bad, it's the type I hate the most lol. Come on Andrew !!!

anyways, the "Ride or Die" type of friends we all deserve: (I cling to positive friendships in lakorns, so badly !)
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 3.27.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 3.26.47 PM.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love it when n'ek has that kind of friends on her side. And the way the pra'ek treating her she needs them more than ever.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The second song doesn't go well with this lakorn. It is a little upbeat lol when the scenes still dramatic.

I am going to love the drunk scene. I have a thing for them hahahah. Andrew looked pissed off though. It might be because he's probably wait up for her all worried only to have her show up at the house drunk.

The scene before the willing saved them from the horrible forehead kiss. So so touching when a man rest his head against a woman. I don't know why it shows a sense of vulnerability and surrender. The way Andrew had the conflict in him is played well.

Awww...the part where they were having a tea or coffee the way Andrew smile and looked at Matt. It feels like he see through her.

And Wan, I think I am going to like him a lot in here. His character is the "I don't care" or give a damn kind of guy. Who is willing to fight for the n'ek till the end only to lose to the pra'ek lol. Going to feel sorry and cheer him on :)

Noire89

Simply smile
I can't wait to see this one. Usually I wait for two episodes to wait and then read the viewers response to the story and the actors AND THEN wait for at least 9 episodes have aired before I watch the epsidoes (less waiting time in my mind, lol!), but I'm going to take a chance and see this from the start.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I like the second song, I guess it goes more with Matt's character rather than the whole show itself but whatever lol. Where's the drunk scene in the MV ?

I'll be watching this as it goes & relying on everyone here to help me out with what's going on lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The drunk scene is shortly after Matt went into Andrew's room when he was sleeping.

He looked good right there being mad. Matt when she is drunk is just adorable. Rewatched the second MV and Wan's attitude is going to be cool. He might be the common sense into pra'ek thinking. For sure he is going to make pra'ek jealous.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone. Please to meet all. Will be giving this lakorn a shot. Will there be anybody subbing this lakorn?

I can't wait to see this one. Usually I wait for two episodes to wait and then read the viewers response to the story and the actors AND THEN wait for at least 9 episodes have aired before I watch the epsidoes (less waiting time in my mind, lol!), but I'm going to take a chance and see this from the start.
Hello there, you look so familiar. Have I seen you anywhere before? Lol. I have to watch the first episode just to move on from yesterday. I can't stay like this. Need something new.

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
You know I didn't realize that Willy and mam Jintara was in the same generation? It was weird seeing them together cause I thought she was older.

I'm so excited it's today you guys!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully channel 3 post the first episode soon lol

Say what? Mam, does look older and thought she was from the older generation than Willy. Willy was kind of boyish in here. Can't wait to watch this so excited

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OMFG!!! Andrew speaking English is like orgasm to my ears hahaha. So freaking hot:clap::drooling::drooling:

Will come back and comment more only watched up to him speaking it and had to comment hahahah

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I didn't realize that Willy and mam Jintara was in the same generation? It was weird seeing them together cause I thought she was older.

I'm so excited it's today you guys!
Mam Jintara is about 5 years older than Willy. I've been a huge fan of Willy since his younger years and didn't know they were considered as same generation. I always thought they are different since they were born in different decades.

san.927

sarNie Egg
OMFG!!! Andrew speaking English is like orgasm to my ears hahaha. So freaking hot:clap::drooling::drooling:

Will come back and comment more only watched up to him speaking it and had to comment hahahah
Im dying omg andrew speaking english in that tone i cant:love: freakinggggg hot