❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
Hello everyone. Please to meet all. Will be giving this lakorn a shot. Will there be anybody subbing this lakorn?

Hello there, you look so familiar. Have I seen you anywhere before? Lol. I have to watch the first episode just to move on from yesterday. I can't stay like this. Need something new.
Hmmm, you look familiar too...:confused12: I wonder where I seen you before:pancarta:

I need to move on and find a new addiction too:( first Mark and Yaya made tormented as Thit and Miss G, then James Ji and Kim as Khun Met and Pimlapat, have left me all empty, so this is my next drama. I'll watch the episode as soon I get home. I'm going to wait for Princess Hours to have as many episodes possible to watch that one. *my inner teen can wait for that one:p*

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
*whispers* the editing is bad also there was a bad continuity scene where Matt is running away at night then next thing we know its day time.

There's a lot of talking so I have no clue where and how the war of words comes to be. I'll patiently wait for everyone else input though, cause things may become clearer once there is more discussion here for me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
*whispers* the editing is bad also there was a bad continuity scene where Matt is running away at night then next thing we know its day time.

There's a lot of talking so I have no clue where and how the war of words comes to be. I'll patiently wait for everyone else input though, cause things may become clearer once there is more discussion here for me.
She might ran away from him at 6 am then the sun probably rise by the time he catches up to her lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I do wish this had aired yesterday so we can get a second episode already lol. With all my complaints about Matt's styling, once seeing it in motion I didn't mind at all lol. Also how dare Matt & Andrew look flawless when they're both soaking wet !! I had to take a moment and admire their beauty, especially Matt (she kind of resembles a cat lol)

Noire89

Simply smile
I do wish this had aired yesterday so we can get a second episode already lol. With all my complaints about Matt's styling, once seeing it in motion I didn't mind at all lol. Also how dare Matt & Andrew look flawless when they're both soaking wet !! I had to take a moment and admire their beauty, especially Matt (she kind of resembles a cat lol)
From the teasers I can tell you that I don't mind her outfits, mostly because I like simple outfits. But most of the jeans and shirts outfits (and shorts too) plus the dresses I saw I would wear( some are just plain bad, but for the most part her simple outfits seem comfortable and semi formal) Or maybe I have horrible fashion sense, lol! Which ever it is I stand by my preferences:celebrate16:;):)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah I love Matt in here. How she insults people with a smile on her face. With them big eyes and dimple. And yes, the drowning scene Matt look exotic. Like an exotic cat. And her friends OMG!!! She was yelling Yul, Yul but had her phone recording when Andrew gave Matt mouth to mouth. They are bunch of misfits that is why Andrew gets so annoyed by them hahahah. Will come back for what I think of episode 1 so far :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just saw a little this morning. I didn't know Andrew can speak English! He has character while speaking English. Matt has improved in her English as well. Liking the first half of the episode so far!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
People was doubting Matt beauty ?? This girl body is leggit goal ! Her parents did a good job. She is the whole package reason why I am always pressed that she never really blew up with ch3. I guess Ch3 gave her chances in different but most storylines she has acted in and actors she has paired with *coughGratecough*lacked appeal Her acting is no joke too !

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When watching the first episode you kind of understand why they dressed Matt that way. She isn't one to put too much in her appearance. Her character is a carefree gal, happy and just live life as it goes. She has a knack of jumping in front of a car so her all doll up might not be wise lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i just started and it's already good. i'm on the english lotion promotion. andrew so hot and handsome. he's my #1. matt is so good with all the foreign looking at her

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Ep1 is so good. I love Matt so much. She is so gorgeous. Matt has the perfect body. I got to say I love her character. Andrew is so handsome too. His character reminds me of Ken's character in sawan Biang.
I cant wait for next week eps.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it started !! im so behind on lakorn !! goin watch after i catch up on Game Payabaht LOL ..there an rscene already .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There are so much to love in episode 1. The three couples are actually going to be in a circle of love. Vicky loves Andrew, Nott loves her, Wan loves Matt, and Mint loves him while Andrew of course going to fall in love with Matt. I will feel bad for the one sided love the most. Vicky is a perfect fit for her role because she exude elegant and class with a calm demeanor. And when she gets crushed by Andrew, my heart is going to go out to her. I always have a soft spot for someone that loves the other person that doesn't get anything back in return. It is so bittersweet. And blessed Nott's heart. He is so in love with Vicky it's painful to see. Andrew probably knows it that is why he seemed to not be invested in the relationship. Because in his view before Matt enter his world, Vicky is the perfect fit for him. She's gentle, proper, with a good background that his grandma would love to have in the family. Then again, his grandma is one crazy lady.

Episode 1 we know that our n'ek likes to run in front of a car and loves getting inside the pra'ek's car lol. I love Matt's character a lot in here. She doesn't take crap from anyone and can insult people so good with a smile. Her life is simple and easy going with two friends that are just as fun as her. They are her support in everything and I just love those friendship. I think our pra'ek probably fall for Yot since the first time he actually saw her face clearly which is in the traditional outfit. But unfortunately, she seemed to be tangled with other guys in front of him lol. And his view on her isn't some colorful roses after all those mishaps. Matt's English is adorable. She talked in a controlled tone, more like she doesn't want to mess up. But her accent is actually cute. Andrew on the other hand, boy, his English is so good and makes him that much better looking :). The confident oozes out of him in that scene is just beautiful.

I love the beginning where they show the contrast between n'ek and pra'ek. She woke up from her dream a little scared then starts smiling as she gets ready for the day while the pra'ek is shown with a stern face that is a shadow of what to be. They are indeed opposite yet perfect for each other. Also, Andrew is good at fighting. He saved the n'ek twice from beating up a guy. The scenes where Yot jumped into his car after Bob chased after her was funny to me. The way she fell right in front of the car, she landed in such a clumsy way and Matt wanted to laugh. Anyhow, when after a little drive and he stopped the car, the argument and the way Andrew talked to her is funny. He was upset and he controlled his words speaking it slowly, almost one by one. And then came the slapped lol. And his reaction when he yelled at her, the facial expression from Andrew makes me want to laugh. All the while Nott standing behind smiling and all lol. And when Andrew walked away, the way he tightened his body. He will have more of that moment with Yot. How he become so effected by her actions so easily is fun to watch. No one can make him lose control like our girl. She does provoke him easily.

And the drowning part, her friends be yelling but none jumped in to safe her. I bet none know how to swim themselves lol. Andrew almost let her drown too, he turned and looked for a little bit before he swim to her. I thought he was going to let her drown since she was getting on his nerves. Oh, how did I forget about her crashing their lunch. The way Yot made her entrance smiling and being all sarcastic knowing full well his family doesn't care for her (except the dad). The look on Andrew's face is priceless.

I so love's Matt's attitude at the workplace. When she got in an argument with the lady (Is that Andrew's aunt?) When Matt walked out swinging her hips and signing lol. And I love the difference between Matt and Andrew when she followed him behind at the workplace. He was walking tall, straight, controlled and with authority, then there's Matt swinging her hips left and right with a bounce like she's a little kid.

Last edited:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
There are so much to love in episode 1. The three couples are actually going to be in a circle of love. Vicky loves Andrew, Nott loves her, Wan loves Matt, and Mint loves him while Andrew of course going to fall in love with Matt. I will feel bad for the one sided love the most. Vicky is a perfect fit for her role because she exude elegant and class with a calm demeanor. And when she gets crushed by Andrew, my heart is going to go out to her. I always have a soft spot for someone that loves the other person that doesn't get anything back in return. It is so bittersweet. And blessed Nott's heart. He is so in love with Vicky it's painful to see. Andrew probably knows it that is why he seemed to not be invested in the relationship. Because in his view before Matt enter his world, Vicky is the perfect fit for him. She's gentle, proper, with a good background that his grandma would love to have in the family. Then again, his grandma is one crazy lady.

Episode 1 we know that our n'ek likes to run in front of a car and loves getting inside the pra'ek's car lol. I love Matt's character a lot in here. She doesn't take crap from anyone and can insult people so good with a smile. Her life is simple and easy going with two friends that are just as fun as her. They are her support in everything and I just love those friendship. I think our pra'ek probably fall for Yot since the first time he actually saw her face clearly which is in the traditional outfit. But unfortunately, she seemed to be tangled with other guys in front of him lol. And his view on her isn't some colorful roses after all those mishaps. Matt's English is adorable. She talked in a controlled tone, more like she doesn't want to mess up. But her accent is actually cute. Andrew on the other hand, boy, his English is so good and makes him that much better looking :). The confident oozes out of him in that scene is just beautiful.

I love the beginning where they show the contrast between n'ek and pra'ek. She woke up from her dream a little scared then starts smiling as she gets ready for the day while the pra'ek is shown with a stern face that is a shadow of what to be. They are indeed opposite yet perfect for each other. Also, Andrew is good at fighting. He saved the n'ek twice from beating up a guy. The scenes where Yot jumped into his car after Bob chased after her was funny to me. The way she fell right in front of the car, she landed in such a clumsy way and Matt wanted to laugh. Anyhow, when after a little drive and he stopped the car, the argument and the way Andrew talked to her is funny. He was upset and he controlled his words speaking it slowly, almost one by one. And then came the slapped lol. And his reaction when he yelled at her, the facial expression from Andrew makes me want to laugh. All the while Nott standing behind smiling and all lol. And when Andrew walked away, the way he tightened his body. He will have more of that moment with Yot. How he become so effected by her actions so easily is fun to watch. No one can make him lose control like our girl. She does provoke him easily.

And the drowning part, her friends be yelling but none jumped in to safe her. I bet none know how to swim themselves lol. Andrew almost let her drown too, he turned and looked for a little bit before he swim to her. I thought he was going to let her drown since she was getting on his nerves. Oh, how did I forget about her crashing their lunch. The way Yot made her entrance smiling and being all sarcastic knowing full well his family doesn't care for her (except the dad). The look on Andrew's face is priceless.

I so love's Matt's attitude at the workplace. When she got in an argument with the lady (Is that Andrew's aunt?) When Matt walked out swinging her hips and signing lol. And I love the difference between Matt and Andrew when she followed him behind at the workplace. He was walking tall, straight, controlled and with authority, then there's Matt swinging her hips left and right with a bounce like she's a little kid.
Love your summary Bye Bye.
Thank you for the summary.