❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The magical grey shirt + jeans continues its journey:
154085.jpg

If the pic bung_lakorn uploaded earlier indicates what we'll be seeing next then this encounter shall be happening in the upcoming episodes:
154069.jpg

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
So it can be translate into different sky horizon too right? I actually like the site's translation.

I thought in the clip the lady told the baby not to bite the dog lol
I could be wrong, I just saw the IG account and in the caption it had Andrew and the dog emoticon next to each other lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The magical grey shirt + jeans continues its journey:
View attachment 4985

If the pic bung_lakorn uploaded earlier indicates what we'll be seeing next then this encounter shall be happening in the upcoming episodes:
View attachment 4986
That grey shirt is simply amazing. Way is showing up next episode too. We are going to have Phuchong making Chut jealous now way too. Because way is the guy that put thoughts in Chut's head about her being a gold digger and all.

Oh gosh, the grams are going to meet. That's not going to turn out nice. One is as blunt the other is restrained from saying things she considered low class hahahah.

Noire89

Simply smile
That grey shirt is simply amazing. Way is showing up next episode too. We are going to have Phuchong making Chut jealous now way too. Because way is the guy that put thoughts in Chut's head about her being a gold digger and all.

Oh gosh, the grams are going to meet. That's not going to turn out nice. One is as blunt the other is restrained from saying things she considered low class hahahah.
The shirt gets her places, lol! And gives her results.
I'm going to buy a bunch of grey shirts and see what kind results I get,lol!
No jealousy stuff though.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
So ... what can we expect when it comes to promotions ? Are we going to get like a talk show interview anytime soon or does that happen at the end ?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So ... what can we expect when it comes to promotions ? Are we going to get like a talk show interview anytime soon or does that happen at the end ?
It should happen as long as it is still airing

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am surprised this lakorn even got the rating it did. I hear pretty much nothing then it pop up on the air. Even the people in the drama barely promote it on their IG lol.

People probably check it out because it was a classic remake lol. I want to see them on talk shows and stuff. But honestly, I would be surprised if one pops up. Then again with me, I barely noticed them on shows to promote because I keep on forgetting to watch them.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm asking about promotional interviews and yet I have no clue what shows Thailand even has for them to go on lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm asking about promotional interviews and yet I have no clue what shows Thailand even has for them to go on lol.
I don't either the only one I know is the Today show. Other than that I am clueless cause I don't follow any of the sort. I want them to go to the Today show and see the questions asked of Andrew lol. Cause he is the scary one of the two. How did he changed from being afraid to talk to Matt to pulling her nail polish off hahahah

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning News, Today Show, 3zaaap are the usual shows where actors and actresses get to promote their lakorn, plus there is a CH3 concert featuring stars of the currently airing lakorns performing.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Oh God ! Please no concert lol. I cringe seeing Matt sing/perform. There are somethings that are best left alone. I think the show I'm familiar with is 3zaap since I've seen the subbed episodes of Matt with Boy & Aum + Tye.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha Matt can do them silly songs but the one that required some range girl is toast lol. I don't even think she can dance. And forget about Andrew promoting lakorn doing such things lol

I am not going to ask for much, I just want one talk show interview.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The shirt gets her places, lol! And gives her results.
I'm going to buy a bunch of grey shirts and see what kind results I get,lol!
No jealousy stuff though.
Well, we can have all the grey shirts possible but we aren't going to have Chut chasing after us to apologize:risas3: or give us those puppy looks.

She is getting great use from the shirt. Gosh, Andrew look so young standing there when Yot moved into his house. The worried look he display on his face when Yot walked to close the door. He comes across like a little boy afraid he had lost something for good.

Noire89

Simply smile
Well, we can have all the grey shirts possible but we aren't going to have Chut chasing after us to apologize:risas3: or give us those puppy looks.

She is getting great use from the shirt. Gosh, Andrew look so young standing there when Yot moved into his house. The worried look he display on his face when Yot walked to close the door. He comes across like a little boy afraid he had lost something for good.
Maybe not Yo status grey shirt but I want to see what I will get out of it:p:risas3::risas3:
I like your theory and I will add my 5 cents to it;)
Chat maybe he is also worried about how she will be treated in the house as well, and he lashes out in anger because he doesn't want to express his feels for his woman and have his aunt report that to his grandma. It will put him in a tough spot, between love and his guardian since his mom died.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe not Yo status grey shirt but I want to see what I will get out of it:p:risas3::risas3:
I like your theory and I will add my 5 cents to it;)
Chat maybe he is also worried about how she will be treated in the house as well, and he lashes out in anger because he doesn't want to express his feels for his woman and have his aunt report that to his grandma. It will put him in a tough spot, between love and his guardian since his mom died.
Well, you try the grey shirt and tell me how it goes:risas3:. I owned about 10 grey and so far I got nothing. Hubby always says the color look dead on me, so that's that:crybaby2:

I think when she first moved in he is still trying to sort out his feelings. He knows he care about her but he's debating or at least trying to convince himself that he doesn't. There are times when he gets mad at her he just doesn't know how to handle her because it's all new. She isn't any other girl, she is related to the very woman he doesn't like. He wants so badly to believe he doesn't love her but even now he's losing lol. If he doesn't care he would not try so hard to make her see what he did was wrong. Also, his assistant knows that he likes Yot. Chut didn't have to ask for her whereabouts but the assistant already know it's what his boss is thinking:risas3:

The good thing is, gram seem to regard Chut very highly. When the plan didn't turn out the way they want at the wedding gram was concern and told so to the aunt that Chut better not find out that she doesn't have any sense because he hates that most of all. Chut is a man of a few words to his family, so when he finally says he loves Yot, they better shut up and just listen lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Well, you try the grey shirt and tell me how it goes:risas3:. I owned about 10 grey and so far I got nothing. Hubby always says the color look dead on me, so that's that:crybaby2:

I think when she first moved in he is still trying to sort out his feelings. He knows he care about her but he's debating or at least trying to convince himself that he doesn't. There are times when he gets mad at her he just doesn't know how to handle her because it's all new. She isn't any other girl, she is related to the very woman he doesn't like. He wants so badly to believe he doesn't love her but even now he's losing lol. If he doesn't care he would not try so hard to make her see what he did was wrong. Also, his assistant knows that he likes Yot. Chut didn't have to ask for her whereabouts but the assistant already know it's what his boss is thinking:risas3:

The good thing is, gram seem to regard Chut very highly. When the plan didn't turn out the way they want at the wedding gram was concern and told so to the aunt that Chut better not find out that she doesn't have any sense because he hates that most of all. Chut is a man of a few words to his family, so when he finally says he loves Yot, they better shut up and just listen lol
Granny Grumpy HiSo (the actress is really something awesome making me not like her in this lakorn) won't take it sitting down, she has these plans for her grandson, and wants him to take over the company and have most of the shares, hence why King's mom wants Chat and King to get married so they could be equals and she can have more shares(she's like the aunt has greed and envy as her drive). Poor King apart from having feelings for Chat she is also in a tough situation involving Chat and business. She has no greed and is fair minded (seriously I hope this doesn't change at all throughout the Lakorn).
I also wonder what the connection is between Yo's mom and King, the grandma on Yo side was like, "you seem familiar to me." And there was the conversation with the monk who mentioned Yo's mom old name. Yo's mom corrected the granny when she called her by the old name.
I wonder if their sisters or half sisters?
PS. I'll let you know how the grey shirt expiremint turns out, lol!