❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Don't forget the bromance with Chut and Phuchong. They have something hidden cause they be giving each other the evil eyes every time they around one another. I like the little hints like they want to kick each other's ass. I'm telling you guys they have a love/hate relationship going on:risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
She is a youngster but there's a lot of lakorns out there with young girls and older men. With Andrew they should be alright. He doesn't come across like a pedophile so that helps.
To me what bothers me seeing such a young woman with a man in his thirties is that you can see the age gap. It looks wrong to place such young women into roles that are so much more mature in age and yet they look 16, 17 or 18. There are plenty of young actors out there compatible with these young women. Coming of age lakorns would best for these girls that young once they turn 20/21they can move on to the older seasoned actors who will open the dors for more mature roles. Or of it's not a romance lakorn then fine but as love interest goes not my I'm not for it.
Like Yaya and Kimmy started their lead acting with Rome and with Aum, I was a young woman myself back then not much older than them by 2-3 years and thought they were too young for these two men.
So Matt and Andrew work for me for that reason, she's young but not teen young.
That's my personal opinion.

san.927

sarNie Egg
For me i can accept Aum+Yaya or Andrew+Pat but definately not Poh+Preem. If the actors look young then the age gap doesnt matter for me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me what bothers me seeing such a young woman with a man in his thirties is that you can see the age gap. It looks wrong to place such young women into roles that are so much more mature in age and yet they look 16, 17 or 18. There are plenty of young actors out there compatible with these young women. Coming of age lakorns would best for these girls that young once they turn 20/21they can move on to the older seasoned actors who will open the dors for more mature roles. Or of it's not a romance lakorn then fine but as love interest goes not my I'm not for it.
Like Yaya and Kimmy started their lead acting with Rome and with Aum, I was a young woman myself back then not much older than them by 2-3 years and thought they were too young for these two men.
So Matt and Andrew work for me for that reason, she's young but not teen young.
That's my personal opinion.
Andrew is older than Matt by no more than 11 or 12 years. Depending on his birthday he turns 39 this year. And I think Matt is close to being 27. But she always look mature than her age and Andrew look younger than his age so they are compatible physically.

Nok C. takes the cake for creepiness. In one lakorn he was with Namfon P. which was 20+ his junior ( I think like 30 years younger) I cringed when he was all jealous and possessive of her. Poh and Preem might come off slightly bad but the previous couple was just gross.

The saving grace for Andrew is, when he is in ordinary clothes he looks even younger, more like someone in their late 20s. I know with Pat, it might be pushing it but if they go that route no r scene. I don't think I can handle it. I don't know, sometimes I feel Thai industry has an unhealthy obsession with young n'eks and older men. They see that as romantic.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All the staring they do when the other is with someone else, and that flicker of jealousy and hurt that crosses their faces. I am all for it!
Those stares just melt my heart lol. No one is going to beat Chut when it comes to staring at his woman. Even Yot gets edgy when he gives her his signature look, the no blink, no smile one lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
Those stares just melt my heart lol. No one is going to beat Chut when it comes to staring at his woman. Even Yot gets edgy when he gives her his signature look, the no blink, no smile one lol.
Lol! It's his possesive stare towards his woman, he is claiming her with his eyes (soon with his body;):angel10::pancarta:)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
That's patriarchy/sexism there for you. No one would bat en eye-lid if a young heroine is launched opposite a much older hero but if the reverse were to happen, then people would question it. It's across all countries and their entertainment industry, it's up to the casting agents/production teams to crack down on it. - I could honestly go on a long rant but I'll end it here lol.

I'm expecting lots of footage of Chat playing with these adorable little kids, just so I can fawn over Andrew lol
Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 2.01.28 PM.png
(cr: bung_lakorn )

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol! It's his possesive stare towards his woman, he is claiming her with his eyes (soon with his body;):angel10::pancarta:)
That willing scene though. It has to be one of the most emotional one because Chut would not be Chut if it doesn't invloved some awkwardness. When he turned and walked away from her, he might as well not go anywhere. Did you all noticed how slow he moved? As if he had a feeling she was going to stopped him with a back hug:risas3:

But I will give him some points for wiping her tears away and caressing her cheek before lowering her to bed. It is not one of those looking at each other then everything black out. We at least get to see some romantic gestures before they let us use our imaginations ( and there's going to be plenty coming from us):p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is not that he can't lift her it is the way he carry her. Any lower he might as well set her on the ground :risas3::risas3:

And look at the way Matt smiled. She's all happy she gets to live out her dream being carried by a pra'ek she fan girl over lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, James Ma just picked her up like she was a sack of potatoes and settle her in comfortably in his arms. But being Andrew honestly I didn't expect anything different. Especially, shooting this lakorn he is too much of himself lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat has some potential but so far I haven't really dig many of her characters. And then there's her pairing with Son often. People didn't care the reason behind it, all they thought was "home alone". I am sure they have other things in mind but acting like a scared child was too much for people. I would like her to pair up with other guys like both James, Mario or those young ones.

Patiently waiting for monday cause when Yot and her grumpy man are up in the mountain they should be sharing a bed lol.
I absolutely loved her character in Lom Som Ruk. Plus she was so pretty this is when I started to grow a soft spot for her. She was the best thing there and Lom Gang fans were not having it. They were so pressed each time her character appeared trying hard to find fault and cheering for Taew 100% ! But unfortunately for them she was the most consistent strong one in the lakorn plus did I say she was pretty ? This home alone gesture in BA was cringey ewww ! Still this girl can emote even better than some actresses who have acted for years now *coughVillcough*. On insta it seems she is dating Peach. What I like is even they try to push the koojin-with-Son hard (No one is buying it) she takes diverse and challenging roles and is not afraid not to act with the same circle of people so she can grab the diversity of the industry unlike some other overhyped actors.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn might be the most active on their IG. I like some IG because when the lakorn airs they post just Chut and Yot scenes. I get to enjoy them without the others.

I freaking like Chut's dad in here. He loves his wife and back her up. He is so calm in dealing with his ex mother in law. Even when he makes his threats it comes out so smoothly but you know those calm threats are the worst. His tone sound nice but cuts like a knife. I like watching him in here. Next week, Chut will have at it again with his dad.
Plus she is his ex-mother in law not even his mother so she has NO RIGHT here but he is being nice cause she an elder and because of Chat. Other men would have chased her out. This man is calm but sterm. He warns you quietly, politely but underneath those calm eyes lies the storm.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
:pancarta::risas3:That employee decided typed up the gossip about khun chut and nit then put it an envelope for yot
IKR ! I think the girl found articles online and gave it to Yo BUT still, it was sweet of her to go to those lengths with the envelope etc lol.

“I like the sea: we understand one another. It is always yearning, sighing for something it cannot have; and so am I.” ― Greta Garbo