❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The only problem with human nature is, there are times you believe the enemy more than you should or give them credit where their words actually sound plausible. I think that's why she called Yot. She is being more careful in how her daughter's life turns out because of how hers did. I don't mind, that she reminded Yot once in a while about her promise especially when she has a good looking stepson. Kanika didn't accused Yot of anything just wanting to make sure she's be careful. I think if she ever opposed the relationship it is probably out of fear that her daughter is going to get hurt and Chut doesn't take her seriously with all the insults and everything else he has done to Kanika when she first moved in. That's why I see her point...she just wants what's best for Yot and Chut is not that choice at the moment because their relationship was toxic at the beginning and in her mind no way someone like him will love Yot openly and give her the respect she deserves because of her experience with him. It is hard as a mother but I see it as she is trying to protect Yot more than anything.
Okay, I get it now from her perspective. I just really hope there will be no rift between the two, cause Yo needs as much supporters as she can get and not having Mama Bear around would be depressing.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all. I'm really loving this lakorn. I've seen the previous version and this one definitely feels like I'm watch a whole new lakorn all together. Andrew and Matt are wonderful and amazing in portraying their characters. Monday can't come soon enough. I love Chat's possessiveness for Yo.

Thanks for the updates. And I love reading the comments here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Of course it has to be the mom:risas3: does Chut not realized there's a bunch of cameras flashing away. There's going to be at least one of them caught the hand holding or how close he is to Yot. But in the heat of the moment due to jealously he didn't even think that far:risas3:

And the first event Kanika agreed to attend will be the one the crazy lady show up and get into a tangled with her and ruined the painting hahahah. Poor Chut, now that he loves the daughter not much he can do to the mom:BangHead:

And King, she is so oblivious to her surroundings. If I was supposedly in love with someone I would notice a lot of stuff with the person and definitely how close he is standing next to another girl. But she does look so pretty up on stage.

So how did Yot end up at the village? It looks like Chut didn't take her with him since it seemed he was there first. I am thinking, he went there to get away from all the crazies and she followed him to apologize for the painting? Or she got lost and just happened to stumble upon the very village that Chut is at:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hi all. I'm really loving this lakorn. I've seen the previous version and this one definitely feels like I'm watch a whole new lakorn all together. Andrew and Matt are wonderful and amazing in portraying their characters. Monday can't come soon enough. I love Chat's possessiveness for Yo.

Thanks for the updates. And I love reading the comments here.
It pretty much is a new lakorn to me. What I appreciate about this lakorn is there's not a screaming in your face n'rai. Or one that clings on to the pra'ek like a leech. And Andrew and Matt have amazing chemistry. It is kind of a weird one cause Chut is that way lol but it is so interesting to see their relationship develop little by little and how much Chut grew as a person.

Chut possessive is so sweet. He can't even manhandle her correctly. The part where she was trying to ignore him and he stopped her in the hall...when he was pulling on her hand to come with him, he was half pulling as if he was still giving her a choice to come willingly. His possessive of her comes in such a calm way but very telling. He just eye all his opponents lol. He is a sly guy where his personality blends in with everything that he thinks it is all normal:risas3:

*Katelyn, saw your artwork on MKLFF IG...it's gorgeous!!!:icon12:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Those pics...can't wait for them. Chut and his cute possessive nature for Yot is heart melting. And all he got in return is a hurtful handshake hahahah. I wonder what Chut did or say to her to make her throw a small pot of plant:risas3:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
It pretty much is a new lakorn to me. What I appreciate about this lakorn is there's not a screaming in your face n'rai. Or one that clings on to the pra'ek like a leech. And Andrew and Matt have amazing chemistry. It is kind of a weird one cause Chut is that way lol but it is so interesting to see their relationship develop little by little and how much Chut grew as a person.

Chut possessive is so sweet. He can't even manhandle her correctly. The part where she was trying to ignore him and he stopped her in the hall...when he was pulling on her hand to come with him, he was half pulling as if he was still giving her a choice to come willingly. His possessive of her comes in such a calm way but very telling. He just eye all his opponents lol. He is a sly guy where his personality blends in with everything that he thinks it is all normal:risas3:

*Katelyn, saw your artwork on MKLFF IG...it's gorgeous!!!:icon12:
Thanks so much for liking my artwork. :)

I think they did a great job on the relationship develop as well as the characters development. We get to see Chut's vulnerable side and it makes us feel for him. I actually liked that Chut is not manhandling Yo. He makes our hearts melt when he's sweet and overprotective towards Yo. :love: So far the pace is good. I hope that there are not too many OTT stuff and unnecessary scenes. I find Chut's aunt very annoying. Why does Chut's father let the aunt get away with her shenanigans?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks so much for liking my artwork. :)

I think they did a great job on the relationship develop as well as the characters development. We get to see Chut's vulnerable side and it makes us feel for him. I actually liked that Chut is not manhandling Yo. He makes our hearts melt when he's sweet and overprotective towards Yo. :love: So far the pace is good. I hope that there are not too many OTT stuff and unnecessary scenes. I find Chut's aunt very annoying. Why does Chut's father let the aunt get away with her shenanigans?
If they end at 13 episodes I don't think there's that many fillers. The grandma has yet to passed away, them sleeping together and her moving out the house. And Yot probably getting pregnant (I would love to see Chut's reaction) to possibly not wanting to fall in love to realization he's going to be a father. Imagine him being protective of her now, wait till she's pregnant lol.

They are doing a good job in that there's 3 couples but they didn't take anything away from the lead scenes. Their relationship starts early and grows from there...not that many lakorns where the n'ek actually let the pra'ek knows she likes him by episode 3. They are very adult like in their relationship. And the last part of episode 5 where they had the conversation, it was so real.

The Aunt still having her place in the house is kind of insane. She hasn't done much but created dumb situations for them. But I don't see her going anywhere because gram got her back...and Chut and daddy isn't in a rush to kick her put. I thinking, they considered her as family even if she's the unstable one, she's still family.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I have not watched ep 5 yet.

Thank you for all the updates.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Weird, I don't remember the old verison was like this , some how it's a completely different storyline , beside the fact their parent is married .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weird, I don't remember the old verison was like this , some how it's a completely different storyline , beside the fact their parent is married .
They used the title and names as a platform other than that it is pretty much a new lakorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's so much to like about episode 6 but the last part had me:risas3::risas3::risas3: When Chut was trying to push Yot out his house hahahah. Only Chut can make such thing as pushing awkward and funny. And Andrew actually crack a laugh doing it hahahah. He was pushing Yot out like he didn't want to touch her :risas3:

That's why no matter what she does to him, he doesn't have the heart to stay mad at her because her personality doesn't allow him to lol. She is persistent in not giving up and gets in his face if needed be. Not to add, since he loves her it is a no win situation for him.

Next episode showing someone took a picture of Yot and Chut together and send it to King. Seriously, it must be a ninja cause pictures are taken out of nowhere:risas3:

Chut doesn't even try to hide his jealousy...he is wearing his heart on his sleeve. So so adorable lol

Noire89

Simply smile
I've been away for a day and missed chitchat with you all! Happy (late) mother's day to the mom's around here from the USA and those from other countries too!*lurkers included:)* I was away celebrating the day with all the women who were like mother's to me and celebrating my own mom:clap:
I can't wait for the episodes to be subbed later on, haven't seen the new one yet, but @byebye has made me giggle with her post about our awkward Chat trying to push away our adorable Yo. He is so cute!
They need to willing| be together and soon!:pancarta::pancarta: