❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
All he said was "Yothaka" and I was SHOOK ! lol (Give me tomorrow's episode already !!)

I tell you what else made me laugh during the preview besides the pic, was Kusuma being shocked seeing Krit & King. Girl !! Your degree didn't tell you about that plot twist did it ? lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I've been away for a day and missed chitchat with you all! Happy (late) mother's day to the mom's around here from the USA and those from other countries too!*lurkers included:)* I was away celebrating the day with all the women who were like mother's to me and celebrating my own mom:clap:
I can't wait for the episodes to be subbed later on, haven't seen the new one yet, but @byebye has made me giggle with her post about our awkward Chat trying to push away our adorable Yo. He is so cute!
They need to willing| be together and soon!:pancarta::pancarta:
Glad you have a good time celebrating with the women you love. I love that Chut almost is a different person when he is in ordinary clothes and how only Yot can bring out the side of him that was hidden lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...Andrew gets me all the time when he says *Yothaka*. His voice dropped and it sounds so sensual. And I don't ever remember him shortened her name always her full name. And no one says it the way he does:naughty2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know how many times I replayed the preview part where he said her name. His voice is so soothing and deep. Damn, that will wake me up no matter how deep of a sleep I am in:risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Glad you have a good time celebrating with the women you love. I love that Chut almost is a different person when he is in ordinary clothes and how only Yot can bring out the side of him that was hidden lol
Thanks! I hope you had a good weekend and spoiled by hubby and baby.
Yo and Chat are so perfect together that slowly they are gradually picking each other up and taking it slowly to the next level. He's loosening up in style and in personality, yay! This should give us some really cute scenes!:):angel10::)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks! I hope you had a good weekend and spoiled by hubby and baby.
Yo and Chat are so perfect together that slowly they are gradually picking each other up and taking it slowly to the next level. He's loosening up in style and in personality, yay! This should give us some really cute scenes!:):angel10::)
Mother's day was church, lunch with family and shopping lol. I did bought the benefit eyebrows gel. I haven't use it yet afraid I might not like it lol

Watching some of Phuchong and Yot scenes, he really has no desire for her. I see no spark in his eyes or anything. Actually, he comes across like a big brother to her. I think, he lights up more when he see Chut:risas3: since they always want to up one on each other.

Now comes the test for our lovebirds once they return home. Everyone will know that something is going on between them. I wonder if King is going to make Yot feel bad about having feelings for Chut? To me, Chut will be the deciding factor how far his relationship with Yot goes because he have too many people hearts he'll be breaking.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Chat & Yo have at least one supporter in the house - The Head Maid. At least someone is there looking out for Chat's well being.

The episode went from all serious and heavy to lightweight comedy by the end lol. A show that can do both effortlessly :thumbup:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Can miss knows it all just go away already. Shes so annoying. What's her role in here again? I dont remember her in the old one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can miss knows it all just go away already. Shes so annoying. What's her role in here again? I dont remember her in the old one.
Are you referring to Kusuma? If so, she is an added character. I honestly don't see her purpose in here. She's just around to give everyone the eyes like she knows everything as far as who likes who. I guess, they only think it is fair for Phuchong to have a love interest too. But they can do without her character.

Noire89

Simply smile
Mother's day was church, lunch with family and shopping lol. I did bought the benefit eyebrows gel. I haven't use it yet afraid I might not like it lol

Watching some of Phuchong and Yot scenes, he really has no desire for her. I see no spark in his eyes or anything. Actually, he comes across like a big brother to her. I think, he lights up more when he see Chut:risas3: since they always want to up one on each other.

Now comes the test for our lovebirds once they return home. Everyone will know that something is going on between them. I wonder if King is going to make Yot feel bad about having feelings for Chut? To me, Chut will be the deciding factor how far his relationship with Yot goes because he have too many people hearts he'll be breaking.
Everyone celebrates their own way. We did church too before anything, and then eating and celebrating as a family with good news! (my brother and sister in law announced a new baby, yay!)
As for the gel don't worry, try it on a day you know you won't be going out all day, and if you're going to do some chores around the home it will test the sweat/heat resistance.
I saw the episode and anxiously waiting for the subs, the last part had me smiling like a goofball,:)
I am dreading the two of them going home:sad6: the guilt trips. King as sad as it is to be hurt knew that Chat really has never seen or had romantic feelings toward her as a woman.
I hope that the mom and dad don't interfere between the two lovebirds too, seeing as they have had so many people oppose their own marriage (Chat being an opposer).
Phuchong lights up when he sees Kusuma and when he is teasing and bothering Chat.:risas3::risas3: his real interests lie between those two not Yo:p.

Andbthe preview:aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love: his voice!:aaaaa::aaaaa::worship2::love::clap: and in bed:angel10:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Everyone celebrates their own way. We did church too before anything, and then eating and celebrating as a family with good news! (my brother and sister in law announced a new baby, yay!)
As for the gel don't worry, try it on a day you know you won't be going out all day, and if you're going to do some chores around the home it will test the sweat/heat resistance.
I saw the episode and anxiously waiting for the subs, the last part had me smiling like a goofball,:)
I am dreading the two of them going home:sad6: the guilt trips. King as sad as it is to be hurt knew that Chat really has never seen or had romantic feelings toward her as a woman.
I hope that the mom and dad don't interfere between the two lovebirds too, seeing as they have had so many people oppose their own marriage (Chat being an opposer).
Phuchong lights up when he sees Kusuma and when he is teasing and bothering Chat.:risas3::risas3: his real interests lie between those two not Yo:p.

Andbthe preview:aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love: his voice!:aaaaa::aaaaa::worship2::love::clap: and in bed:angel10:
King should be thankful that she has Krit's shoulders to cry on whenever she needs them. He is the first person she turns to for a lot of things but yet doesn't see him. I think, at first she will feel like Yot betrayed her since she considered her as a sister. And Yot will feel bad about it but it doesn't matter Chut is into deep as far as his feelings goes for her. After the village stay he will definitely never let her go even if he wants to.

Kanika will oppose the relationship I don't see how she will not. But Chut can used his actions towards her back at her. He can say, I once opposed your relationship with my dad and it hurts you deeply, why do you want to do that to your daughter?

Anyhow, the only possible way Chut is willing to temporarily end the relationship with Yot is after the car accident. And we don't know for how long cause I have a feeling Yot will find out she is pregnant shortly afterward.

I like Phuchong's scenes with Chut at least there are some sparks and uncomfortable staring from both. Chut never fail to silently stare away when he is around. I mean, if Phuchong gives out that much interest to Yot then I might buy that he likes her but nope...he loves Chut and Kusuma more :risas3:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Tomorrow is my last day for finals.. and then I can finally catch up with this!! Watching all the spoiler and teasers getting me so excited. It helps with the withdrawal form watching Kluen Chee wit, which is my favorite lakorn so far in a while (also the lakorn that got me from being a lurker to actually posting on the forums).
Is it just me, I thought that ganika was going to oppose the relationship at first, but only because she thouught that chut was only using/playing with yot. But i believe eventually she'll support it, seeing as how much she loves and cares for her daughter, she wouldn't want to see her hurt and heartbroken.
Idk how the parents would feel. I can't imagine how awkward it would be for a newly married couple to be married, then all of a sudden having to be mother/father in law of yot/chut. I wish they'd show less love scenes of the parents so it won't feel to awkward (for me at least). But I guess everything worked in the old version so.. should work here.