❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

san.927

sarNie Egg
Read that Thai viewers now preferred Andrew in here instead of Ken.
Age wise, they are about the same age.
Andrew is nine months younger than Ken, but Andrew looks a lot younger than his age.
They said it wouldn't look right to have a mature Ken acting sulky at his dad.

There's a voting poll at Pantip Thai Forum for favorite actors/actress/lakorn this batch.

So far, Andrew, Matt, and MKLFF are in first place.
Thanks for the info:icon12:
Can we vote too?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think it's 12th/13. So, they might air James lakorn like they do to this lakorn 1 episode the first week.
Okay so that means if this drama ends on the 5th or 6th then it'll be 12/13 eps but if it ends on the 12th then it'll be 14 ep.

Do you guys think the grandmother will ever come around ??.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
No doubts Ken would've brought his A game to the role but the end product I think would've been more along the same lines as the usual male lead who has "family issues" akin to Kawee but less volatile. Andrew's interpretation of the character adds a new dynamic to the trial and tested douche male lead which is where this character easily could've gone but he brings out the right vulnerabilities and insecurities that Chat has due to his past/current life.
THANK YOU !!! I see a lot of people saying Andrew is overacting because of his hand gestures and head movements and awkward body language. I understand it but strangely, I am not bothered at all ? I find Andrew adorable and that helps that he looks young. He has got a boyish charm about him. His character dynamic with the heroine is not the typical sadistic one. He is not completely influenced by his grandma since he knows their heart and sometimes let them know. He does not like his dad new wife and give her the cold shoulded but still has grown fond of her daughter and does not stop him from interacting a lot with her (and even next episode is ready to fight for her). I like that Andrew took risks with this character instead of to go the easy way and make everyone swoon. His acting here is sure not perfect but hopefully it helps him improve in the future.
& Lord is Vicky so beautiful here !! Matt is pretty too but Vicky look here makes me go .

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing! This is wondeful news! So happy for him and for Matt and the producers, directors and script writers, who made it all possible.

Honestly I thank Ken for turning this lakorn down and Andrew getting the chance to do it instead. Andrew looks younger than his age(not that Ken looks old, just has a mature look to him that works for him in getting older character if necessary), Andrew's acting to me is just right for the type of character he wants to portray in Chat. It's different from a lot of other characters, he got it right. His chemistry is amazing with Matt. So congrats to the them. And once more thank you for sharing the good news.
Let's all thank insecure Noi Busakorn

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I agree I can't stop staring at Vicki. She's so beautiful and I like when she plays proper she suits these type of roles so well. she plays it so elegantly

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU !!! I see a lot of people saying Andrew is overacting because of his hand gestures and head movements and awkward body language. I understand it but strangely, I am not bothered at all ? I find Andrew adorable and that helps that he looks young. He has got a boyish charm about him. His character dynamic with the heroine is not the typical sadistic one. He is not completely influenced by his grandma since he knows their heart and sometimes let them know. He does not like his dad new wife and give her the cold shoulded but still has grown fond of her daughter and does not stop him from interacting a lot with her (and even next episode is ready to fight for her). I like that Andrew took risks with this character instead of to go the easy way and make everyone swoon. His acting here is sure not perfect but hopefully it helps him improve in the future.
& Lord is Vicky so beautiful here !! Matt is pretty too but Vicky look here makes me go .
It fits with this character, his been so inhibited his whole life that when he does get emotional or worked up the only way he can act out is with his hand gestures/head movements etc. I personally don't think his overacting, if anything when he goes on those long angry monologues he tries hard to tone down his pent up feelings but alas it doesn't work all the time and he walks away. Lets be honest his lived with Grandmother for his whole life, he was bound to inherit something from her and if it's her melodramatic genes then so be it lol. Chat compared to everyone else is always on 100, it's just how he is especially in the toxic environment his been brought up in. - That's just me though, others can claim otherwise.

Yaass ! Vicky is gorgeous, talk about perfect casting. I need the show to hurry up and move her one-sided love story with Chat right along so we can see her happier and not so down all the time.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It fits with this character, his been so inhibited his whole life that when he does get emotional or worked up the only way he can act out is with his hand gestures/head movements etc. I personally don't think his overacting, if anything when he goes on those long angry monologues he tries hard to tone down his pent up feelings but alas it doesn't work all the time and he walks away. Lets be honest his lived with Grandmother for his whole life, he was bound to inherit something from her and if it's her melodramatic genes then so be it lol. Chat compared to everyone else is always on 100, it's just how he is especially in the toxic environment his been brought up in. - That's just me though, others can claim otherwise.

Yaass ! Vicky is gorgeous, talk about perfect casting. I need the show to hurry up and move her one-sided love story with Chat right along so we can see her happier and not so down all the time.
Yeah I see this side too about Chut. Lol about him inheriting his grandma dramatic behaviour

Noire89

Simply smile
I agree I can't stop staring at Vicki. She's so beautiful and I like when she plays proper she suits these type of roles so well. she plays it so elegantly
Pregnancy glow maybe? Motherhood at it's best. I agree that Vicky looks amazing in this lakorn, whether it is the makeup and wardrobe team added in to her natural looks or motherhood at its best moment we may never know. She just looks good.
Vicky has what my sister in law wants for her recent pregnancy, lol! That natural glow.

Noire89

Simply smile
Yeah I see this side too about Chut. Lol about him inheriting his grandma dramatic behaviour
Her screaming fit at home after the portrait incident at the chairty event. It was something else!:risas3::risas3::risas3:
He has her genes and he was raised by her after his mom passed it's only natural he copied something of hers:pancarta::pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chut is allowed to have hands movement whenever he wants to, no one grows up with a grandma like that and comes out perfect. I would not blame him if he move his head like a bobble head lol.

The way he witnessed the treatments of his mom by his grandma and having a crazy aunt and a father no matter what the reason was barely around would be tough mentally for anyone. Chut way of dealing with everything was to withdraw from everyone. And when he has a chance to express his feelings are when they usually have arguments.

Andrew must have looked at the overall picture and came with the person that's on our screen.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What was Chut doing in Yot's room? She was panicky when her mom knocked on the door while he the clip he looks lazy lol. Monday seemed like a pack episode. Also, love the part when Chut put his hands out for Yot to take it. For all the mean, standoffish personality he puts on, Chut is actually such a sweet, gentle soul.

anopinion

sarNie Egg
What was Chut doing in Yot's room? She was panicky when her mom knocked on the door while he the clip he looks lazy lol. Monday seemed like a pack episode. Also, love the part when Chut put his hands out for Yot to take it. For all the mean, standoffish personality he puts on, Chut is actually such a sweet, gentle soul.
Actually, you can get a pretty good idea of what's coming up in the next few episodes by searching using the native title as the keyword and google translate the more recent "chapters" in the first link (http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/Fargfar/ch11).

Noire89

Simply smile
Hopefully willing|(lol! I'm only partially joking, :pancarta:) it's him getting some alone time with his favorite young (and love of his life) woman before they had to go out into the world and feel the heat and glares of the disapproving crowd.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully willing|(lol! I'm only partially joking, :pancarta:) it's him getting some alone time with his favorite young (and love of his life) woman before they had to go out into the world and feel the heat and glares of the disapproving crowd.
I love the opposite reaction from them...Yot was worried and Chut act as if it's not a big deal lol. Gosh, love makes a huge different in his life. I thought when the gang found them it is going to be hard for the lovebirds to spend time together instead they are finding ways to have alone time lol. People can try and stop anything but they can't stop love. People that are in love are so sneaky hahahab

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The grandma is going to die soon, I hope we get some more moments of her with Yo before it happens. Way needs to hurry up and go die lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah...yeah Way is annoying then when I realized he love Matt like a sister in real life, I am like awwww lol. But he is good at playing the bad guy though. Every time I see him I wished Chut would kick his ass again. Grandma dying fast means willing faster lol. But gonna miss her she is so good with insults...and she does it in a way only grams can make it looks good.

Noire89

Simply smile
I love the opposite reaction from them...Yot was worried and Chut act as if it's not a big deal lol. Gosh, love makes a huge different in his life. I thought when the gang found them it is going to be hard for the lovebirds to spend time together instead they are finding ways to have alone time lol. People can try and stop anything but they can't stop love. People that are in love are so sneaky hahahab
Girl you got that right! He have no idea how sneak a person can be until he found himself living with her, lol! Hard and easy at the same time for Chat to do it too. And no one gets in his way, lol!
On another note:
I am seriously in love with the way he says her name though, happy, angry, sad he has this manner in which I hear longing in his tone, it's so sexy

Noire89

Simply smile
The grandma is going to die soon, I hope we get some more moments of her with Yo before it happens. Way needs to hurry up and go die lol
Sad about the grandma since she is so outgoing and loving. Yo is going to be like her as an old lady, lol!

Way needs to find a ditch and jump into it head first.