❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think it would be a really bad move for mint to leave ch3. And yeah after that whole mark/mint/kimmy incident, she got the short end of the stick. The only good lakorn shes had after the was TSL.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
His pairing with matt will be a breath of fresh air for me. He hasnt paired up with anyone besides yaya since early 2016. How annoying
For sure! Which I can’t wait too! Matt is gonna be so spicy, and Na is gonna hopefully draw me in lolol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok I'm going to say this but first I AM a fan of Mint so my fellow Mint fc do not attck ok :confused:. The whole Mint Mark drama shouldn't had happened. Yes Mark was wrong but so was Mint, she shouldn't had leaked that chat. They should had just ended their friendship quietly and maybe it would had turned out better. But the past is the past, cant go changing it but I hope they both learned from it. That is all.

Anyways, I think Mint needs a really good script. My favorite role of hers was PiengKwan, all the others were just ok, not good not bad. Ch3 is getting so many nangeks so if she is not given the opportunity and does not step up, shes just going to fade into the background like Yard. Like even Pat, Yam, Wawwa, Chippy, and even Yeena are all given better script than her. Like what's going on? :facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok I'm going to say this but first I AM a fan of Mint so my fellow Mint fc do not attck ok :confused:. The whole Mint Mark drama shouldn't had happened. Yes Mark was wrong but so was Mint, she shouldn't had leaked that chat. They should had just ended their friendship quietly and maybe it would had turned out better. But the past is the past, cant go changing it but I hope they both learned from it. That is all.

Anyways, I think Mint needs a really good script. My favorite role of hers was PiengKwan, all the others were just ok, not good not bad. Ch3 is getting so many nangeks so if she is not given the opportunity and does not step up, shes just going to fade into the background like Yard. Like even Pat, Yam, Wawwa, Chippy, and even Yeena are all given better script than her. Like what's going on? :facepalm:
I dont think that its mints fault for not stepping up but that ch3 treats her like the last resort. Theyre faves are yaya and kimmy and now like you said, they are trying to promote the newbies too. Ch3 obviously doesnt really value her much

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont think that its mints fault for not stepping up but that ch3 treats her like the last resort. Theyre faves are yaya and kimmy and now like you said, they are trying to promote the newbies too. Ch3 obviously doesnt really value her much
I dont mean she's not stepping up, what I meant was she needs the opportunity and to step up (when given it). Like study the character in debt, take initiative to take more acting classes. Talk to the adults that she is close to (Maker family) and Express that she wants to grow in a more challenging role. Advocate for yourself.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I dont mean she's not stepping up, what I meant was she needs the opportunity and to step up (when given it). Like study the character in debt, take initiative to take more acting classes. Talk to the adults that she is close to (Maker family) and Express that she wants to grow in a more challenging role. Advocate for yourself.
Ohh i thought you meant that it was her fault for getting bad scripts and stuff. And yes i agree with you

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel the actors don't have control w/ the lakorn wordrobe. It need to match the lakorn concept. They are not going to let her pick and dress herself. Even Matt clothing is inconsistent. They do what the Ch want them to unless they reach that fame that they can somewhat speak their mind. Look what happen to other actors who are not famous and is demanding. They are done...like waawa... clothing are base on the production. Mint is mostly a country bumpkin. Even when she was Oh secratary, her outfits are a hit and miss.

We don't know that she is not trying to do that. But mint is not focused on just being an actor. She is in school, interning and is doing business (icecream & realestate) The elder has all the power. Case in point the whole cheer thing...ect...they pick the script...play fav....like H.S. with cliches .. ect.

They pulled her out of the lakorn w/Oh and made her take the 1 w/toey

There is soo many political pull in this type of business. As for her and Mark...they were both young and things got heated. I feel he's not a gentlemen and his apology was lame. Not making excuses for mint but she shared it and it got leak. Like markim convo got leak of them cheating on jett. It's the pass and irrelevent.

I watch Mint grow. Her lakorn w/first was cute.

Love her as PK in ronapee
Her and Oh were awesome
Her character in TD was good. Johnny Afone complimented her.

Chai is an awesome director...he works w/the actors....they need to continue to do workshops

Bee Namtip cont. Doing workshops....she is killing it in Mia 2018...she played emotional before...but yet it's diff. I feel she is emoting very well. I have a new found love for her. I hate her hair they gave her in her character's "transformation". Again lakorn production and their concept.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel the actors don't have control w/ the lakorn wordrobe. It need to match the lakorn concept. They are not going to let her pick and dress herself. Even Matt clothing is inconsistent. They do what the Ch want them to unless they reach that fame that they can somewhat speak their mind. Look what happen to other actors who are not famous and is demanding. They are done...like waawa... clothing are base on the production. Mint is mostly a country bumpkin. Even when she was Oh secratary, her outfits are a hit and miss.

We don't know that she is not trying to do that. But mint is not focused on just being an actor. She is in school, interning and is doing business (icecream & realestate) The elder has all the power. Case in point the whole cheer thing...ect...they pick the script...play fav....like H.S. with cliches .. ect.

They pulled her out of the lakorn w/Oh and made her take the 1 w/toey

There is soo many political pull in this type of business. As for her and Mark...they were both young and things got heated. I feel he's not a gentlemen and his apology was lame. Not making excuses for mint but she shared it and it got leak. Like markim convo got leak of them cheating on jett. It's the pass and irrelevent.

I watch Mint grow. Her lakorn w/first was cute.

Love her as PK in ronapee
Her and Oh were awesome
Her character in TD was good. Johnny Afone complimented her.

Chai is an awesome director...he works w/the actors....they need to continue to do workshops

Bee Namtip cont. Doing workshops....she is killing it in Mia 2018...she played emotional before...but yet it's diff. I feel she is emoting very well. I have a new found love for her. I hate her hair they gave her in her character's "transformation". Again lakorn production and their concept.
Agree with everything you said

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes! Agreed with this. I agree that she could advocate for herself and ask for more challenging or different roles. But like some of you said, maybe the elders don’t care or listen, so she’s stuck with whatever is given to her. That’s sad, cuz she she’ll be 30 in a few years, and she might be stuck with irrelevant roles. :( honestly if it was my career, I would advocate and ask for myself to be handed with more challenging roles. I wouldn’t sit around and just take whatever is leftover. Lol. That’s not helping my career. :(

@spanky I also hear you. While clothing option isn’t her choice, but Mint’s been stuck with that rag wardrobe in 4-5 roles, you don’t think she could ask for a change? She’s after all an actress, and should be respected in her opinion to request better for wardrobe. Yaya gets treat like a princess and gets the best of everything. While Kim seems to advocate for herself all the times. She doesn’t get handed down stuff like Yaya, but she would still advocate. I know this bc many of Kim’s interviews she always say, “ขอผู้ใหญ่” ask the elders. And I believe Mint could if by now her wardrobe and scripts are still below average. This is just me saying I agree Mint could advocate for herself. Speak up and let them know she wants different and challenging roles, but don’t just rub it in the elder’s face like Wawwa. Lolol.

Now, back to Mark and Mint’s case. I have repeated many times. I don’t know why it happened, but it did so nobody can change that. But to say Mark isn’t sincere in his apology, let me question that. If he wasn’t sincere, would he have even bothered to come out and “wai” and apologize publicly. Do you know much sincerity it takes for a man to do that?? Ask yourself that. If he wasn’t sincere would he have even come out to admit all faults and apologize publicly to the world. That’s more heroic and sincere than sincere can get. However, if you are not happy and will not accept that then there’s nothing anyone can do. But it’s very unfair to say he wasn’t sincere, when he’s done the most a gentleman could do publicly in front of the world, for something that Mint’s mom is basically attacking him for behind closed door with fake accounts, trolling him nonstop til fans caught her red handed. After she got caught, changed her IG, did she ever come out to admit anything or apologize to Mark? No. Do you see the hypocrisy here?

Again, we are all grown here, so if any of you want prolong this discussion, then please handle it with maturity and avoid the use of profanity.

Thank you!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well if she is advocating for a good role and they aren't giving it to her then it sort of implying something. They cant always play favorite by continuously giving good scripts to someone who they felt cant deliver. Personally for me all those who are considered favorites can deliver so who wouldn't want them in their lakorns.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel the thai entertainment business is very complex.

There is plenty of good actor who don't get good role... and crappy actor who does role..

Sammy C and Peak... peak gets more role in ch7 than Sammy... don't get me started in kelly... sammy has the worse pairing...peak barely is w/ch7 and already she paired up w/ all ch7 pk... sammy 10+ yrs with the acting chop... is done dirty....she has plenty of challenging role but not necessarily the lakorn ppl love to see

There's many shade of grey ..

We don't know if she advocated... thai culture is that you are happy and respectful to get it that opportunities or else you're an ungrateful kid. Hell Rome disappear and he's popular. He had news of drug? Thai ppl are very judgy and unforgiving

Many of these other actors are typecast. These popular roles or actors pretty much have similar roles and isn't challenging. Mint is loved by these people and she is lucky she has the opportunities. She knows this and work very hard for it. So it is telling that she get lakorn. Her lakorn is a hit or miss. Boy is the same...

As for clothing...they demand something different...1. They will be labeled as a difficult kid. No one wants to work with a difficult kid. 2. This will create more work for them who might have a tight schedule. Lost ..lost..yaya and Kim has the advantage because they got good script early on and it took off. Yaya rating isn't always blooming. Her bodyswitch lakorn was low in rating. They said "ask the elder." "It's up to the elder" ....means they got no choice or say... they are all playing the game in some form or another.

This is why I like freelance...gmm/1hd... they show the splice or life...fluff lakorn...or straight out crazy namnao

I didn't blame anyone for it. They are both guilty in a sense and it's the past. Let it go. I find mark action worse. I don't find him sincere and remorseful in his expressions and when he laugh after doing it. This is beating a dead horse. We are all but human being. I've done plenty of stupid shit and I'm remorseful and grow from it....I find this irrelevant. We can debate until forever and at the end of the day. It's still irrelevant and in the past. Let's stick to the present moment.

I am a fan...yes...but ..I don't/ won't put mint on a pedestal.. and that she's perfect and do no wrong..... look at any of my post and you see me pointing out her flaws..plenty of things she can work on and I see her really trying.......but it's pointless to beat a dead horse and the past.

I rather just discuss the lakorn. It's something new and different. .. I'm not in any of their shoes. I like the actor and will try to support their work. I don't watch all their work. Sometime a lakorn just don't click.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes! Agreed with this. I agree that she could advocate for herself and ask for more challenging or different roles. But like some of you said, maybe the elders don’t care or listen, so she’s stuck with whatever is given to her. That’s sad, cuz she she’ll be 30 in a few years, and she might be stuck with irrelevant roles. :( honestly if it was my career, I would advocate and ask for myself to be handed with more challenging roles. I wouldn’t sit around and just take whatever is leftover. Lol. That’s not helping my career. :(

@spanky I also hear you. While clothing option isn’t her choice, but Mint’s been stuck with that rag wardrobe in 4-5 roles, you don’t think she could ask for a change? She’s after all an actress, and should be respected in her opinion to request better for wardrobe. Yaya gets treat like a princess and gets the best of everything. While Kim seems to advocate for herself all the times. She doesn’t get handed down stuff like Yaya, but she would still advocate. I know this bc many of Kim’s interviews she always say, “ขอผู้ใหญ่” ask the elders. And I believe Mint could if by now her wardrobe and scripts are still below average. This is just me saying I agree Mint could advocate for herself. Speak up and let them know she wants different and challenging roles, but don’t just rub it in the elder’s face like Wawwa. Lolol.

Now, back to Mark and Mint’s case. I have repeated many times. I don’t know why it happened, but it did so nobody can change that. But to say Mark isn’t sincere in his apology, let me question that. If he wasn’t sincere, would he have even bothered to come out and “wai” and apologize publicly. Do you know much sincerity it takes for a man to do that?? Ask yourself that. If he wasn’t sincere would he have even come out to admit all faults and apologize publicly to the world. That’s more heroic and sincere than sincere can get. However, if you are not happy and will not accept that then there’s nothing anyone can do. But it’s very unfair to say he wasn’t sincere, when he’s done the most a gentleman could do publicly in front of the world, for something that Mint’s mom is basically attacking him for behind closed door with fake accounts, trolling him nonstop til fans caught her red handed. After she got caught, changed her IG, did she ever come out to admit anything or apologize to Mark? No. Do you see the hypocrisy here?

Again, we are all grown here, so if any of you want prolong this discussion, then please handle it with maturity and avoid the use of profanity.

Thank you!
Whats the deal with this wawwa girl? Ive heard lots about her

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
We're talking about ch3, not 7. They're a whole new world over there lol. I feel like ch3 caters to their own more, they have more choices and freedom. Also let's not use difficult, advocating for yourself to better your own career and the execution of the character is not being difficult. I'm not saying she needs to go demand name brand clothes but take care of your appearance. Clean up your eyebrows, dress a little more fashionable in every day to day. Dress more adult, more like the roles you want to take, show it to them. She's in the business of selling her looks and her skills. Chalida looks gorgeous when she dresses up to events and stuff but mediocre when she doesn't.

Oh and I'm glad that they pulled her out of that lakorn with Mario because I feel that her lakorn with Toey is more challenging. So here's where it's her time to step up.

Whats the deal with this wawwa girl? Ive heard lots about her
Lol Wawwa, that girl is something else. Lol she's fake but entertaining, a good actress though. At least I think so. She just has poor work ethics. It doesnt seem like she even care to act anymore lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
We're talking about ch3, not 7. They're a whole new world over there lol. I feel like ch3 caters to their own more, they have more choices and freedom. Also let's not use difficult, advocating for yourself to better your own career and the execution of the character is not being difficult. I'm not saying she needs to go demand name brand clothes but take care of your appearance. Clean up your eyebrows, dress a little more fashionable in every day to day. Dress more adult, more like the roles you want to take, show it to them. She's in the business of selling her looks and her skills. Chalida looks gorgeous when she dresses up to events and stuff but mediocre when she doesn't.

Oh and I'm glad that they pulled her out of that lakorn with Mario because I feel that her lakorn with Toey is more challenging. So here's where it's her time to step up.

Lol Wawwa, that girl is something else. Lol she's fake but entertaining, a good actress though. At least I think so. She just has poor work ethics. It doesnt seem like she even care to act anymore lol.
She was gonna be in a lakorn with mario? Which one? How the heck did i miss this.

Is wawwa the same girl whos messages with her koojin got leaked where she told him to flirt more with her at events and stuff or something?