❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I'm loving all of these aspects of the musical instruments. I don't mind if they didn't focus much about the romance in episode 2 but instead more on the instrument. I LOVE THAT! No matter how bad this lakorn can become, I believe I'll only stick to this lakorn because of the traditional musical instruments aspect. Lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Kinda? Not sure what the song is but I think the "Nang Hong" in this case refers to hong=ghost. It's hard to hear the difference between hong as in ghost vs hong=swan. It's a one letter difference. Like in Cee/Preaw's lakorn Wang Nang Hong means ghost vs this one is swan. A common phrase is "Pee tai hong" which usually refers to a vengeful ghost because they died in a violent way. Maybe it's a play on words w/the title? Not sure.
You are correct. It's hong with the long o meaning ghost vs hong with the short o meaning swan.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol same, I'll just suffer every week. I'm finding other lakorns to watch in between lol at least tomorrow is Wednesday! Can't wait to see my hubby #5 lol
Lol I’m totally rerunning older lakorns lmaooooo none of the current ones are really grabbing my attention unfortunately:(

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I really love Great's character. He's smart and totally has Sarapee's number. And he's trying hard with Pikul but the class difference is what it is. The story is really slow moving though. I like the characters but something is missing from the plot. It's kind of bland?

Side note I like the addition of Tao's ghost in the flute. She's like Pikul's guardian ghost and I laughed at the scene of her plugging the flute with her finger when Sin tried to play it.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is super slow.. I can't get into for some reason. Something is missing for sure. I find myself snoozing off from time to time. I didn't have high expectations coming into this either. I really like the cast and I genuinely want to like the lakorn. I gotta give it another shot lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This lakorn is super slow.. I can't get into for some reason. Something is missing for sure. I find myself snoozing off from time to time. I didn't have high expectations coming into this either. I really like the cast and I genuinely want to like the lakorn. I gotta give it another shot lol
Lol tell me when there’s any good action then 55 wanna see some romance.

I couldn’t get into ep1, I dropped it right away..but I’m gonna go back I promise. I wanna see it when it picks up.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Same here. I tried watching epi 1 like twice but kept falling asleep and it was like broad daylight. I feel like im betraying Great for falling asleep on his lakorn!!! Maybe im just not in the mood right now.