❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I am curious about the history of Tao’s flute. The dad said it is cursed. Does that mean Tao had an unfortunate fate when it comes to love? I like how Tao is acting like a guardian for Bella. I watched it late at night which was not a good idea to see Tao come out lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk but maybe Bella is stuck with period lakorns for too much and too long too... I think she and Taew has the most period, like ancient periods out of any other ch3 actresses. Give them a break!

I’m try to skip to ep2 and see what’s up? Cuz my man Mark was watching today’s episode live at work LOL :p

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yes! I totally agree. I got so mad when she slapped Bella! Ugh Great and Bella needs more screen time though and sweet scenes. They need to hurry it up with the back story!
Agreed. I'm getting bored of their screen time lol it's like the same thing over and over. I continue to watch coz Great is freaking handsome and I love how he looks at Bella.. and I love Bella!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I am curious about the history of Tao’s flute. The dad said it is cursed. Does that mean Tao had an unfortunate fate when it comes to love? I like how Tao is acting like a guardian for Bella. I watched it late at night which was not a good idea to see Tao come out lol.
I'm wondering the same thing because the ghost seems to get mad when something comes in the way of Bella & Great. Like popping up when Bella's dad was trying to hook her up with Alex (when they were practicing the pbee) and when she started choking Great's dad coz he told Great to check on Sarapee.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I'm wondering the same thing because the ghost seems to get mad when something comes in the way of Bella & Great. Like popping up when Bella's dad was trying to hook her up with Alex (when they were practicing the pbee) and when she started choking Great's dad coz he told Great to check on Sarapee.
This is what I am thinking also.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I think the ghost is supposed to represent us, the viewers, because whenever we see Alex with Bella, want to choke him. Whenever we see Great with Sarapee, we want to choke her. But this is just my observation so far, I could be wrong though. :risas3::risas3:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I think the ghost is supposed to represent us, the viewers, because whenever we see Alex with Bella, want to choke him. Whenever we see Great with Sarapee, we want to choke her. But this is just my observation so far, I could be wrong though. :risas3::risas3:
I agree I felt like the ghost is there to react base on the Great and Bella fans watching this lakorn. Next week should be more interesting.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not finished with episode 4 yet, but I'm also starting to wonder if the ghost is Great's dad's lover lol probably why his mom hates the sound of the bpee so much?
I was speculating the same thing too. The ghost did not hold back at all. I can’t wait to see how the story unfold.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Great is so charming in this lakorn. I watched his past lakorn here and there, but somehow he is very handsome in here. I agree with everyone, the pace is very slow. Regarding the ghost's story, I THINK she was the girlfriend of the previous owner of Peekhul's pbee, but she has higher status so they can't be together. I remember when they first introduce JaVan's pbee and it reflects of Tao and the flute player. I think their love was also forbidden due to status difference so when she witness what Peekhul and Yos relationship is forbidden because of their status, she is pissed.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I tried to start ep 2, but had to take a break again lol gonna go jump back into it again later haha

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hahhahahaa this is the only time I'm #teamghost :risas3: as long as she keeps all the side people away from our pranangs hehe