❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Bella and Great looked amazing together in the last lifetime! I wish we at least got a real kiss at the end. That would’ve made us feel better after all the craziness that went down in the first 2 lifetimes lol
I know right. Im so over these forehead kisses LOL and their height difference is so cute!! Omgg. He's so tall, I love it!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I know right. Im so over these forehead kisses LOL and their height difference is so cute!! Omgg. He's so tall, I love it!
Yeah those forehead kisses are cute sometimes but only if we had good real kisses thrown in there too. I hate a lakorn with only forehead oR cheek kisses :rolleyes:

Great is one of the tallest Ch3 actors thankfully! If you think him and Bella have a nice height difference, him and Kao have an even better height difference lol Great is like a giant compared to her haha I’m excited to at least see Great with Kao next year! Their storyline is a million times better than this one :pancarta:

Last edited:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I hope we can get a second pairing with Great and Bella in a better lakorn with a much better storyline :angel10: I doubt that they will let Great pair up again with Bella but if they do it will be a dream come true! I would love to see them work with LakornThai. I love that production :icon12:
I agree. I would like to see them in a future lakorn with a different script. Their modern time one was so cute. I think if they were to add 2 more episodes it would do it. I can’t believe it ended. I have to say unless I am biase because I am a fan of both Bella and Great that their chemistry in the last 2 episodes were awesome. The way Bella cried and hugged Great when she found out the truth got me balling. Great’s expression during that scene got me tearing as well.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Even in the 3rd lifetime Greats character is still saying all these cheesy lines lol their chemistry in the 3rd lifetime was the best! We need a modern lakorn with GreatBella ❤ https://www.instagram.com/p/BrFlxiLFVYk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=doy7j57yxq3m
I think their chemistry in the 3rd lifetime was on point and the best. That type of cheesy lines goes hand in hand with Great. It is like a natural for him. I can’t stop staring at him so handsome. I love their height difference so cute. I need more of Bella and Great. I am happy they paired up but not 100% satisfied. The ratings are not bad compared to what is out there lately. 3.2 & 3.7 where others are in the 2.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
All the actors in this did very good with what they were given! They all gave amazing performances. It’s just that the lakorn itself was just not executed right. All I have to say though is props to all the cast because they all did the best they could ❤
I think the casts did a great job executing their roles but just not an interesting script for some people. I am fine as I having been waiting for these two to pair up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree. I would like to see them in a future lakorn with a different script. Their modern time one was so cute. I think if they were to add 2 more episodes it would do it. I can’t believe it ended. I have to say unless I am biase because I am a fan of both Bella and Great that their chemistry in the last 2 episodes were awesome. The way Bella cried and hugged Great when she found out the truth got me balling. Great’s expression during that scene got me tearing as well.
I just watched that scene and I was so amazed with their acting! It was a touching scene. They way they cried together was so beautiful ❤
I think their chemistry in the 3rd lifetime was on point and the best. That type of cheesy lines goes hand in hand with Great. It is like a natural for him. I can’t stop staring at him so handsome. I love their height difference so cute. I need more of Bella and Great. I am happy they paired up but not 100% satisfied. The ratings are not bad compared to what is out there lately. 3.2 & 3.7 where others are in the 2.
Yeah the ratings are low but they are still better than what other prime time lakorns are getting! Other prime time lakorns are getting ratings in the low 1s and 2s! At least this lakorn got high 2s and 3s

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched that scene and I was so amazed with their acting! It was a touching scene. They way they cried together was so beautiful ❤

Yeah the ratings are low but they are still better than what other prime time lakorns are getting! Other prime time lakorns are getting ratings in the low 1s and 2s! At least this lakorn got high 2s and 3s
Stephany & Louis’s lakorn was low 2 for Ch7. Did they change the rating system or something? The ratings are struggling all around. Ch7 is now in the 3 and highest is 5. The only lakorn was Weir’s that had great ratings.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question during that scene where Bella was suppose to kill Great but she could not do it. Did she say she don’t care to revenge anymore and told him to go? What did the Nun Putkrong day? Bella’s love for Great supersede everything else.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have a question during that scene where Bella was suppose to kill Great but she could not do it. Did she say she don’t care to revenge anymore and told him to go? What did the Nun Putkrong day? Bella’s love for Great supersede everything else.

I watched a clip. I think they came to an understanding?. He said he don't know what happened (past) ...but ...that he loves her. She's always is in his heart...her weapon then disappeared

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She said she couldn't see him die in front of her. She still wanted revenge at that point but she still loves him so her love was greater than her hate. Then as a gift the nun showed all 3 what happened in the past after Pikul died-the part where Great said he only loved Pikul and rejected Sarapee and then died alongside her. So then Pikul realized she misunderstood him all along and that's when she let all the revenge go including forgiving Sarapee/Nisa. Then the nun said her gift of forgivesness is the most generous thing.

The last 20mins with modern Great and Bella was the best part of the lakorn lol. They were cute together. They need a modern romcom. Oh well at least Kao and Great will get a "redemption" lakorn in their next one.

Ch3 was rushing to get this on air after BPS. Maybe that's why the 2nd life seemed like it got cut short? Not that I'm complaining cause this was a hot mess from the beginning so maybe it being so short was better for all.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
She said she couldn't see him die in front of her. She still wanted revenge at that point but she still loves him so her love was greater than her hate. Then as a gift the nun showed all 3 what happened in the past after Pikul died-the part where Great said he only loved Pikul and rejected Sarapee and then died alongside her. So then Pikul realized she misunderstood him all along and that's when she let all the revenge go including forgiving Sarapee/Nisa. Then the nun said her gift of forgivesness is the most generous thing.

The last 20mins with modern Great and Bella was the best part of the lakorn lol. They were cute together. They need a modern romcom. Oh well at least Kao and Great will get a "redemption" lakorn in their next one.

Ch3 was rushing to get this on air after BPS. Maybe that's why the 2nd life seemed like it got cut short? Not that I'm complaining cause this was a hot mess from the beginning so maybe it being so short was better for all.
Thank you for your explanation.

Yes, Great and Bella need to have another lakorn together but a modern one. I can so picture them in a rom com. They will be so cute together.

Not sure why Ch3 wants to rush this one. Although, I see there is some possible potentials like extending the 3rd life would make it more appealing. I will wait patiently for their next one (fingers crossed).