❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 was soooo good. I think this lakorn is good now. Episode 1 was kind of slow but thinking back it was good buildup. I don't like rushed lakorns and they built up the storyline really smoothly! Today didn't have useless side characters scenes haha, everything tied well into each other and it was so satisfying. I loved the scenes between Noon and Ken, it was intense. Their bickering is very hurtful and they take sharp stabs at each other. Ken imo is winning... getting Noon riled up and really teary and emotional. To me, I don't see Noon's tears as weak when it's around Ken. I think she's just so frustrated and upset that tears just come out kind of thing. Then when she's on her own you can tell her tears are from being the one who has to take responsibility for everything, be the caretaker, pick back up the company, be the strong one... dang Noon's tears really get to me. She's so good at getting into character and shedding her tears. It's so beautiful. Ken is also good... especially when he talked to his dad in prison. Whoa, he showed so much emotion, hurt, angst -- so noteworthy. Good job Ken! I loved how it showed his backstory today and explained why he wants to get revenge. It tied in really smoothly. I'm loving the editing, scenery, wardrobe, etc. Aun's house is beautiful!! I can see why maybe some useless scenes will show up here and there... they need to use all they can from that house hahaha. Next week looks good!! Noon is going to have to give in and marry Ken because she needs to get her dad's company back! My favorite line from Ken today was "I want you to not hate me, but to love me"... ahhhh the way he said it was so insulting though and took a sharp stab. Holy the lines in here are so raeng. I loved when Noon was like "why are you doing this?" and Ken goes "Saht Jai Maak". Haha that line was from Sawan Bieng too but the way he said it here was like him hoping all the family rots in hell. I also love how he loves the challenge of wanting to torment Noon now. Especially when she comes off really intimadating, strong-minded, and no one to mess with to others. You can totally see that with Due and her mom lol, they shut up real quick when Noon demands it haha. They are soooo freaking funny. They lighten up this lakorn and I love their scenes. I don't see them as rai. Even Noi said "no one but P'ek is rai in here". Hahahah I can totally see that now. I can't wait until next week!! I'm hoookeeeed!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The behind the scene just kills the mood but I want to see those scenes already

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry to my friends from Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, United States because apparently my video is blocked in those countries, which is ridiculous. It keeps getting blocked due to the audio track. I tried pitch shifting the song. I tried overlaping the studio track with a live performance and my god it has just been a mess. Anyways, for those who can view it I hope you like it!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Awwh I bet the video was very nice! <3. I hate how Youtube blocks a lot of things :(

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww video got removed :(
The dailymotion one did? Dang it! It still shows on my profile and I am not familiar enough to dailymotion to know if it has the same country blocking feature as youtube.

Ugh, I am sad but I guess there's nothing I can do about it at this point.

Last edited: