❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahhaah this boy just knows how to work the fans with his sweet mouth. How can people (especially Mint's fans) not adore him with those words? Lol narak jing na ja nong.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
No wonder so many people are in love with James. He's too cute! :)

By the looks of it, James seems excited about this drama (or is it just me?). Will Maker Group hurry up a little bit and giving us some fitting pictures? Haha! I just can't wait to fin over JM. :p

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:

Haha he's always shown enthusiasm about wanting to work with Mint again. If it was another n'ek paired up with him I don't think he would be this excited lol. 

It's frustrating that they haven't had the fitting yet. 
Your signature!!! I sooooo want them in a lakorn together!!!! Pretty please khun Kai!!!! :cheer:

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Patricia is really cute so I'd love to see him in a lakorn with her. Hopefully her acting gets better though cause it was pretty stiff and lacking in the last lakorn I saw her in with Nadech.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
can't wait for more pix's...they are so stinking cute

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Translation: 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBmj-Fgy12J/ 

---

James: Sai Tarn Hua Jai na kub pom. She *points to Mint* is Saitarn (the bridge) and I am Hua Jai (the heart). 

Mint: Oho! Today, he only has sweet words for the ladies to scream all over the place. *James makes a face and gives Mint a look*

Photographer: Look at his face! Are you happy? Are you happy? How does it feel to come back and see one another again? 

James: Happy kub. I now get a chance to work with my first N'ek. *smiles* 

---
Excuse my poor translations. :)

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
mahsuri1284 said:
Your translation is good enough. Thanks, Destinys!

Can you pls translate the other clip ? 
Translation Clip #2: 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBmscwXS1yh/

James: With Mint, she may be farther because... *Mint interrupts* 

Mint: How come?! 

James: Because you're not a harsh lady. 

Mint: Oh! I thought you were going to say that in the story I'm a good, bright, and lonely person. That I'm a "Das"! (Don't know what that word means. I couldn't quite hear her.) 

James: No. *shakes head* I'll never say anything to hurt you. *Mint smiles* 
---
P.S. You're welcome. I'll try my best to help out, but sometimes it's hard to hear what they say in videos. :)