❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Seems like it will follow the first summery i posted, he tries to win her back but she doesnt give in... he goes off to korea and she follows him there.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
The finale fell kinda flat for me, probably because they spent too much airtime on Chaya ugh. Pete and Kiew's chemistry was the saving grace.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think the fact that they gave a lot of scenes to Gift (Chaya), they must be trying to promote her as a newbie. This always happens if they're polishing someone new to be relevant.

Honestly if Bua and Pon weren't so hot together, I'd give up this plot. It kind of lost the interesting factor it had in the beginning.

At least we found Pon through all this. :love::icon12:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I think the fact that they gave a lot of scenes to Gift (Chaya), they must be trying to promote her as a newbie. This always happens if they're polishing someone new to be relevant.

Honestly if Bua and Pon weren't so hot together, I'd give up this plot. It kind of lost the interesting factor it had in the beginning.

Even Pete's redemption arc was meh. It was rushed.

But I am all in for Pon and Bua :love:

alissaax

So trueeee!! Like in NR with lalina as Nida. The last eps were focus around her. Im still bitter that they cut off some scenes in the finall eps.

alissaax

I wish there was the full book audio on yb, theres only a few parts :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I want ch3 to send them to Hollywood Game Night Thailand.
They need more variety exposure.
This is a great way to to keep promoting them and getting them more fans. Esp. since inter-fans are so into them right now. There are ppl who don't care about subs or not but was watching this from the beginning.
I want to see them on 3 zaap too but it's kind of far fetched since 3 zaap is bias and only bring their faves or have a group of random boring guests....

alissaax

Help, what's the song that's playing in background on chaiya and Chris flashback?

And heres a list i made.
All the tracks in this drama are actually old songs.

Opening
ใครเจ็บกว่า - ETC.

Other tracks
รักออกฤทธิ์ - อนุสรณ์ มณีเทศ (โย่ง Armchair)
ใช่เธอ ใช่เลย - ธนนท์ จำเริญ (นนท์ ธนนท์)
เธอรักฉันจริงหรือเปล่า - มาริสา สุโกศล หนุนภักดี
แค่ของเลียนแบบ - นนทนันท์ อัญชุลีประดิษฐ์
ใจอ่อนแอ - อานนท์ สายแสงจันทร์

Credit; ตราบาปสีชมพู wiki

alissaax

I want ch3 to send them to Hollywood Game Night Thailand.
They need more variety exposure.
This is a great way to to keep promoting them and getting them more fans. Esp. since inter-fans are so into them right now. There are ppl who don't care about subs or not but was watching this from the beginning.
I want to see them on 3 zaap too but it's kind of far fetched since 3 zaap is bias and only bring their faves or have a group of random boring guests....
3zaap just got really boring, i used to watch every ep but now i see who is the guest and if its not someone i like i just skip

Thank you.
You're welcome

Sami

sarNie Egg
I wanna see him in today show. Let atoy traipop interview him one on one. Asked him about his mom, what's he like growing up ,sports ect. As a fanclub I wanna know more about the kid. He's hott now lol