❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
^ Agreed, maybe he does fitness all the time like everyday, so it pays off well.

On an latest image they posted with the #ComingSoon, so hope it will out soon.

Please please stick around to chat with me when it comes out...lol... so I won't be a lonely soul wandering around here...lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
^ Agreed, maybe he does fitness all the time like everyday, so it pays off well.

On an latest image they posted with the #ComingSoon, so hope it will out soon.

Please please stick around to chat with me when it comes out...lol... so I won't be a lonely soul wandering around here...lol
I will definitely stick around for this one! Aum is my #1 and the storyline sounds great im for sure gonna watch this. @KitKat516 also wants to watch this too so hopefully we wont be the only ones :)

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
^ Yes definitely we want @KitKat516 sticking around since she can help us understand the main point each episode... :angel10:

I know you guys have a lot of new popular lakorns coming to catch up, hope you guys have enough time for this one and Plerng Naka too :angel10:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
He always looks so good in a bad boy role. I need him to get a p'ek role again!
He probably could get a p'ek role with other channels like True4U, gmm25... but I don't know if he would get a p'ek role again in CH3...
However his recently role King Taksin is wowed by the audience who actually watch NDFD, the rating isn't good though, but the feedback to his role is still so impressive.
I hope his next lakorn Plerng Naka will get good attention, since it has potential to be good, then who knows CH3 will give him another p'ek role again?

Iam really sad to see his latest Reang Tawan didn't get the popularity that it truly deserves, even some of his consideration loyal fans in here didn't watch or enjoy the drama, they also moved on, the drama was so
underrated IMO. His acting was so amazing on Reang Tawan, you can just judge by some short scenes when he meets his ex, completely attitude changing from an aggressive dangerous man to the heartbroken desperate hopeless man so smoothly.
Only just a quick scene, but he proved that his acting level was by far beyond amazing to the rest.

I know I am a bitter here ....lol... but I can't accept the fact he has no longer p'ek yet.... I am crazy I know... :crybaby2:

Me too! Bad boy aum is my favorite
Yes, mine too ... someone I know on Mydramalist is currently doing Engsub for ep 7 Reang Tawan, she can't wait for JL anymore, so when she uploads online I will let you know dear!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He probably could get a p'ek role with other channels like True4U, gmm5... but I don't know if he would get a p'ek role again in CH3...
However his recently role King Taksin is wowed by the audience who actually watch NDFD, the rating isn't good though, but the feedback to his role is still so impressive.
I hope his next lakorn Plerng Naka will get good attention, since it has potential to be good, then who knows CH3 will give him another p'ek role again?

Iam really sad to see his latest Reang Tawan didn't get the popularity that it truly deserves, even some of his consideration loyal fans in here didn't watch or enjoy the drama, they also moved on, the drama was so
underrated IMO. His acting was so amazing on Reang Tawan, you can just judge by some short scenes when he meets his ex, completely change the attitude from an aggressive dangerous man to the heartbroken desperate hopeless man so smoothly.
Only just a quick scene, his acting level is far beyond the rest.

I know I am a bitter here ....lol... but I can't accept the fact he has no longer p'ek yet.... I am crazy I know... :crybaby2:

Yes, mine too ... someone I know on Mydramalist is currently doing Engsub for ep 7 Reang Tawan, she can't wait for JL anymore, so when she uploads online I will let you know dear!
A lot of people didnt watch raeng tawan because of chippy. They didnt like her acting. Its wierd to me because i really liked her in raeng tawan and it made me her fan. And really? I cant wait for JL either cause they said all the episodes are subbed and edited but are taking a really long time to upload. Please do let me know!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of people didnt watch raeng tawan because of chippy. They didnt like her acting. Its wierd to me because i really liked her in raeng tawan and it made me her fan. And really? I cant wait for JL either cause they said all the episodes are subbed and edited but are taking a really long time to upload. Please do let me know!
I see, well I also didn't like her character at first, I found her kind of annoying, but then she won me over by her convincing chemistry with Aum in later part.
I will definitely buzz you when the engsub comes out, I still want to keep your soul floating around here with mine in Aum's land...lol....

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
How on the earth a 37 years old man still looks so freaking HOT like this?

Please let him get a romantic storyline in here, such a waste if this smoking hot man just stands there and does nothing....lol...

Save me please....!!!

Last edited:

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
He probably could get a p'ek role with other channels like True4U, gmm25... but I don't know if he would get a p'ek role again in CH3...

underrated IMO. His acting was so amazing on Reang Tawan, you can just judge by some short scenes when he meets his ex, completely attitude changing from an aggressive dangerous man to the heartbroken desperate hopeless man so smoothly.
Only just a quick scene, but he proved that his acting level was by far beyond amazing to the rest.

Let me know how the engsub for Raeng Tawan is coming too! I actually watched most of it RAW cause I found him so interesting and intense in that role. And I surprisingly like Chippy with him. I was just irritated with the other couples bc it felt like they took up too much time.

Here is to hoping he gets another P'ek role with some good meat to it. What about Ch 7? Could he get something there as a freelance? Cause him and Sammy would be really cool to see. Now I am off to wondering what other n'ek's he would look good with and what kind of storylines I would want to watch him in.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I will definitely stick around for this one! Aum is my #1 and the storyline sounds great im for sure gonna watch this. @KitKat516 also wants to watch this too so hopefully we wont be the only ones :)
^ Yes definitely we want @KitKat516 sticking around since she can help us understand the main point each episode... :angel10:

I know you guys have a lot of new popular lakorns coming to catch up, hope you guys have enough time for this one and Plerng Naka too :angel10:

Oh yes I am definitely watching this. It's one of my favorite story

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Let me know how the engsub for Raeng Tawan is coming too! I actually watched most of it RAW cause I found him so interesting and intense in that role. And I surprisingly like Chippy with him. I was just irritated with the other couples bc it felt like they took up too much time.

Here is to hoping he gets another P'ek role with some good meat to it. What about Ch 7? Could he get something there as a freelance? Cause him and Sammy would be really cool to see. Now I am off to wondering what other n'ek's he would look good with and what kind of storylines I would want to watch him in.
Yes, definitely I will buzz you guys, she said she already finished translating ep 7, on editing process now, well I can not contact her for couple days, hope she still keep up and won't give up this project yet.
Yeah too much side characters with unnecessary scenes that caused us so irritated. I like Chippy with Aum too, I was quite surprised at the comments "zero chemistry" etc about Aum and Chippy, well they really had great chemistry.

I am dying to see him getting another P'ek role, but I doubt he would get one with Ch7, I don't know if there is a chance for the veteran at the age like him to get interesting storyline to be P'ek and could draw the attention, sad.
But as long as he gets P'ek role again, I can accept whatever the storyline is and whoever will be his n'ek... lol...

Oh yes I am definitely watching this. It's one of my favorite story
Thank you so much! I was so afraid that I have to watch it without understanding, at least you can help us to get main point of each ep.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes, definitely I will buzz you guys, she said she already finished translating ep 7, on editing process now, well I can not contact her for couple days, hope she still keep up and won't give up this project yet.
Yeah too much side characters with unnecessary scenes that caused us so irritated. I like Chippy with Aum too, I was quite surprised at the comments "zero chemistry" etc about Aum and Chippy, well they really had great chemistry.

I am dying to see him getting another P'ek role, but I doubt he would get one with Ch7, I don't know if there is a chance for the veteran at the age like him to get interesting storyline to be P'ek and could draw the attention, sad.
But as long as he gets P'ek role again, I can accept whatever the storyline is and whoever will be his n'ek... lol...

Thank you so much! I was so afraid that I have to watch it without understanding, at least you can help us to get main point of each ep.
Will do. GMM25 is like very modern so I wonder how they will tell the story.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like chippy acting as well. Too fake imo and on a shallow note not appealing but who knows she can improve. I would like to see Aum as a P'ek at ch3 again. I love Aum. He's the 1st Thai actor I discovered. I was a Ateam trash cause of Boteun Gleep Sudtai (my alltime fav lakorn) and Roy Mai. Sigh if only he had not listened to wifey... now he plays second fiddle to Boy. Gotta be kidding

As a Freelancer he can play for ch7. I still think Aum work as a P'ek. He is the right age. Not too old *coughkelly&porcough* not too young/baby. He is fine as strong experienced and mature P'ek the way an actor like Clark Gable was for Hollywood

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He still looks good and can act circle around the younger guys. He be alongside the younger girls and not be overly creepy. It is shame that they keep on letting him play second...hopefully one day they have a script that calls for an older pra'ek and the channel would think of him first.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like chippy acting as well. Too fake imo and on a shallow note not appealing but who knows she can improve. I would like to see Aum as a P'ek at ch3 again. I love Aum. He's the 1st Thai actor I discovered. I was a Ateam trash cause of Boteun Gleep Sudtai (my alltime fav lakorn) and Roy Mai. Sigh if only he had not listened to wifey... now he plays second fiddle to Boy. Gotta be kidding

As a Freelancer he can play for ch7. I still think Aum work as a P'ek. He is the right age. Not too old *coughkelly&porcough* not too young/baby. He is fine as strong experienced and mature P'ek the way an actor like Clark Gable was for Hollywood
I love Boteun Gleep Sudtai too, for the ones who think Aum only can do well in aggressive roles that should watch BGS to know how diversity actor Aum is, for me he can pull off all kind of roles, he truly is an amazing actor. Oh Roy Mai :icon12: still miss Jao Noi and Jao Nang Noi...:icon12:

Because I loved Aum a lot in RT so I gave Chippy a pass for all the reasons that people couldn't get into her character. And they did have chemistry in later part imo.

Well, his wife.... sigh.... I have to hold myself back and just ignore his personal life, its really hard sometime when I love Aum but never like his partner so...lol... but he seems happy so good for him.

His upcoming projects now are my main focus, like you guys I am dying to see him getting a P'ek role back at Ch3 again. It would even be better if he would get a P'ek role at Ch7 as you all mentioned.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Boteun Gleep Sudtai too, for the ones who think Aum only can do well in aggressive roles that should watch BGS to know how diversity actor Aum is, for me he can pull off all kind of roles, he truly is an amazing actor. Oh Roy Mai :icon12: still miss Jao Noi and Jao Nang Noi...:icon12:

Because I loved Aum a lot in RT so I gave Chippy a pass for all the reasons that people couldn't get into her character. And they did have chemistry in later part imo.

Well, his wife.... sigh.... I have to hold myself back and just ignore his personal life, its really hard sometime when I love Aum but never like his partner so...lol... but he seems happy so good for him.

His upcoming projects now are my main focus, like you guys I am dying to see him getting a P'ek role back at Ch3 again. It would even be better if he would get a P'ek role at Ch7 as you all mentioned.

Aum actually is very very good at playing gentleman and nice boy like in BGS and RM.

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
Aum actually is very very good at playing gentleman and nice boy like in BGS and RM.
I agree. I actually liked him in that one with Janie where he seemed like a nice guy. And though I didn't find their chemistry near as interesting, his role in Maya Tawan with Yaya was good too.

I just need Aum to be P'ek again. Even if it is a series or something, as long as the role is good and they do right by him I will be there.

(Also, I don't really know what y'all are talking about when you say the stuff about his wife. I am still kinda a newbie fan here hahah)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. I actually liked him in that one with Janie where he seemed like a nice guy. And though I didn't find their chemistry near as interesting, his role in Maya Tawan with Yaya was good too.

I just need Aum to be P'ek again. Even if it is a series or something, as long as the role is good and they do right by him I will be there.

(Also, I don't really know what y'all are talking about when you say the stuff about his wife. I am still kinda a newbie fan here hahah)
Apparently she has encouraged him at not re-signing with ch3 but becoming a freelancer and invest in production as well making him lose that spot he had secured at the channel