❤ [OneHD] (Sitcom) Soot Ruk Chun La Moon: Bie Sukrit/ Kanticha Chumma/ Vill Wannarot/ Kaew Jarinya

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Regardless of who will end up with Bie, it'll be fun to watch Vill in a comedy! I really enjoyed Vill in the series with Gypsy.

Plus, Vill has a tight lakorn schedule coming soon, so having a role in here is good enough, doesn't have to be lead.

Kaew is so cute, too.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Right TPK is still filming and she will have to film the one with Sean soon, also another lakorn with Bie is coming up for 2017.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Right TPK is still filming and she will have to film the one with Sean soon, also another lakorn with Bie is coming up for 2017.
another one with Bie? that's really good news!
I'm happy to be able to watch her lakorns recently.
If I can watch A LOVE TO KILL soon, I would be happier.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope the lakorn with Bie is a drama because that last one was a comedy. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

ในที่สุดครบแล้วววว 'สาวๆ' ที่จะมาป่วนหัวใจเชฟโป้ง มาครบทุกรสชาติ
ไม่ว่าจะเป็น วิว วรรณรท กับบทหวานๆ #ลูกตาล
ติช่า กับบทเปรี้ยวๆ แซ่บเวอร์ #โซดา
และ แก้ว จริญญา กับบทเผ็ดร้อน #ขิง

แหม!! รสมาครบขนาดนี้ เชฟสุดหล่อของเราคงจะทำกับข้าวกันมันส์... เลยทีเดียว :D

ติดตามตอนแรกของ #สูตรรักชุลมุน ได้วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 ตุลาคมนี้ ทาง #ช่องวัน31
>> http://bit.ly/2dLpVYN

และอย่าลืม #Comedyที่2ทุ่ม เรื่องอื่นๆ ด้วยล่ะ
วันนี้เริ่มเรื่องแรกที่ #4โพดำการละคร พลาดไม่ได้ค่ะ!!

#ซิทคอมในดวงใจดูได้ที่ช่องวัน

ช่อง one

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha! This sitcom is LIT. Omg. I haven't laughed so hard in a while! It was freaking hilarious when Bie aka Bong kicked the three ladies out 3 times. I was dying.

Kaew is the main nang'ake; you can just tell. She's the leader of the pack, the tomboy. Her name is Khing in here. Then Ticha is the second lead and her character is Soda, the sexy one. Then Vill is probably the least important one, since they don't really focus on her but she appears first in the preview like the series Ruk Fun Thalob, which doesn't mean anything. Lol Vill is Looktarn, the prim and proper one.

So Aon is Bong's friend, who cheats the ladies out of their money. He illegally sells the condo with fake documentation. Bong eventually feels sorry for them and takes responsibility on behalf of his silly friend, so now they're all living together. Hahaha. I can't wait to watch the next episode. This is sooooooooooooooo good.

Bong and all of the three ladies have just been abandoned by their girlfriend and boyfriends, so they want to start anew.

There are so many good Vill projects to sub like still have to finish Ruk Fun Thalob and then now, this sitcom. I'm so tired and busy. I don't know when I'll resume my subbing activities.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Bie looks good.

I adore Kaew so much. She's soooo cute and then Ticha, too. Omg. I'm so happy that Vill gets to hang out with new people that I actually REALLY adore just like when she collaborated with Gypsy! Wow! What an awesome year for Vill so far!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm still so happy seeing Vill in here! The script is funny without trying too hard.

It'll be a fun journey like Ruk Fun Thalob because Bong's soulmate as predicted by the fortune teller is one of the three girls. Wonder who it'll be?! Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^They may end it like that to continue this sitcom. If the sitcoms are successful, they'll add new seasons. P'Boy has really gotten into sitcoms again. He's been launching all sorts of sitcoms and series. I guess, it saves more time and money.