❤ [True4U] Princess Hours (Halo Productions)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't get why Thai remakes it and it still looks like K-drama except they speak Thai. I mean there's no Thai vibe to this at all, they look purely Korean.

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch it. :aaaaa:

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Wow, I am so going to watch this. My inner teenager is jumping up and down, and doing little dances. I want to see and compare the two versions, and hope that this version gives me a less cold Shin.

Noire89

Simply smile
I love the cold shin. It was a contrast between the bubbly girl.
Yes, that's true. Don't get me wrong I adored the original but I also want for this version to make her a little less bubbly and blubbering and make her just a bit more stro ger in character strength (the last episodes were her crying and crying)
As much as his cold aloofness was hot I need the romantic prince to come out and play;), and not with the ex girlfriend :mad:but the newly crowned princess:).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Now did Shin sleep with his ex when he went to Thailand? I didn't like how he was still into his ex so much. And her showing up on that trip was annoying. JJH played the aloofness well. But when he does there's almost a distant between them. But goong will forever be special to me. I was too hooked on it lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Now did Shin sleep with his ex when he went to Thailand? I didn't like how he was still into his ex so much. And her showing up on that trip was annoying. JJH played the aloofness well. But when he does there's almost a distant between them. But goong will forever be special to me. I was too hooked on it lol
They were in a hotel room together, from my memory as a teen I didn't want to think he did. As an adult, yes, they slept together.
Goong holds that special place in my heart as it was the very first kdrama I saw that had a happy ending. (My godmother and great auntie love melodrama, lol! So I always thought kdramas were all sad and tear inducing, lol!)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I rewatch again...I don't get a vibe they did

I love *they kiss again...he was obtuse but soo swt later...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I loved Goong and I normally dislike over the top bubbly nang'eks but some actresses can just pull it off so well lol. Like Yoon Eun Hye she was good at it. I thought I would be the only one excited over this lakorn lololol cause many people I know said it was too boring for them.

This song is old but I wished they used it for the soundtrack haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
from the ost i'm excited for this n feel it will have more swt scene. I'm going to wait for more ep though b4 i start

sarNie Adult
Finished ep1 last night. Better than expected. Never saw Pattie in anything before and have to say she suits the role perfectly.

twister02

M♥K
Finished watching ep. 1 and I can say that the wait is worth it. I've watched Pattie in Hormones and I like her character there. Her voice is a bit childish in here but I like the chemistry I'm seeing so far with her and Tao. Tao is stiff in some scenes. I don't know is it because he needs to act stiff as a prince or what? :risas3:

The cinematography is on point tho the editing can be improve. I also like the palace and the aerial shots. So far so good. Can't wait for ep. 2 :)