❤ [True4U] Princess Hours (Halo Productions)

sarNie Adult
I thought you have watched Hormones.
haha i watched the dao/koi clips and skimmed here and there to know what it was about especially after ban lang mek. that's when i learned about march.

i'm not sure about tao acting as well, because his character in kiss was also serious.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm already shipping Tao & Pattie from episode 1 and those scenes from the mv!! Can't wait until they get married and all those skinship hahahaha. The Prince's cousin Nakhon, played by Phan, omg he's so cute lol. He has a nice voice too. I can't imagine him playing raise.

Ep1 was actually enjoyable and I think the cast in here fits their character perfectly.

Noire89

Simply smile
I had dentist appointment and was waiting for 2 hours, so while I waited I saw it(helped calm my nerves, hate going tothe tooth doctors).
I was going to wait till later but it seems lately that the lakorns are calling me, lol! I saw it and liked the first episode, their first meeting was funny(toilet humor always gets to me:p), water was still involved:risas3: just not on his shoes:risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I adore Pattie but the guy?...we'll see if he grows on me. I had time today so I skimmed. I gotta find time to sit down and watch it thoroughly.

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
where did you guys watch? I so wanna watch the episode badly.

Noire89

Simply smile
Was it just me that was bothered/confused the second Prince wearing that scarf inside his warm house? :confused0:
Could be just me, but it was :fighting3: &:risas3:moment.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i think it's the prestige "look" ..still holding out

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for sharing the links, ladies.
Honestly, I get a little sketchy of people who subs lakorns on YT sometimes, because you never know if they'll be consistent and dedicated enough to sub the entire lakorn. Sometimes they sub the whole thing and at times they don't, especially if they're not often known to sub lakorns. Regardless, I'm still thankful. Hehe.

I love your subs too, TubbyTinker! :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Love this..Perhaps Love..this needs to be on the OST

This prince surely smile more...the scene under the bed and them screaming on the bed looks lol....I'm still holding out...I feel I will enjoy this more than the K-version ( which I did lost interest in - dragged out drama/misunderstanding)

totally finning these 2

twister02

M♥K
There's also one song from the original Princess Hours OST that was translated to Thai and sang by Potato. I also love that song.

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
Someone subbed it and uploaded it in Youtube.

Thank you for sharing.

well here's my sub lol but since someone else is subbing it, I will probably drop the project. The link is in private though
http://dai.ly/kXf5hZQxWUEs6zmJmLd
Please don't. I love subs that are integrated in the videos itself and not viewing it through "CC" since I usually download them so that I could watch during my free time in school. Thank you so much for sharing yours. I've been checking your account these past few days.

Last edited: