10 Hotest P'eks

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
jackielee978 said:
Did you gurls noticed that most of the pr'eks that on the Top 10 list have been recently played with Kob in order...start from Vee in (Duen Duerd) to Chakrit (KRGP) .. I think Kob got something to do with these Hot Pr'eks :D Even though i still don't agree why Paul and Vee could have made the list...
[post="166834"][/post]​
Sorrie Jackie, but Ken hasn't acted with Kob :wavecry: and he's number 1... No correlations as to how hot the p'ek is and if they acted with Kob. It was good analysis though

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
wow, so these are the top ten p'eks. very cute. i was hoping to see arnas, patson, and oil on the list, but i guess not. darn. oh well, but at least num and cee are on there. hooray for that!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
chakrit/kob lakorn hasnt aired yet..so i dont think thats how chakrit got on the list..
[post="166955"][/post]​

Wait until the lakorn air.. he going to be hotter than Stephan.!!! :D It obviously the reason why Stephan is in the list because of Lhong Ngao Jun..and he even beat Chakritand others..
I know Ken haven't act with Kob, but I'm just thought the others have something to do with Kob... just my opinion..heheh

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wait until the lakorn air.. he going to be hotter than Stephan.!!!  It obviously the reason why Stephan is in the list because of Lhong Ngao Jun..and he even beat Chakritand others..
I know Ken haven't act with Kob, but I'm just thought the others have something to do with Kob... just my opinion..heheh
i think thats part of the reason why hes in the list..and the other that part that made him bigger is probaly the scandal with aum..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Sorrie Jackie, but Ken hasn't acted with Kob :wavecry: and he's number 1... No correlations as to how hot the p'ek is and if they acted with Kob. It was good analysis though
[post="166953"][/post]​
I agree, iamnowhere.

cecilia

Staff member
Mara Phang said:
I'm surprised to see Por Nattuwat on the list. Sorry, but I can't find his attractive side.
[post="167344"][/post]​
he use to be attractive when he first came out but now aday..i think
he's sorta big and so have this cocky look to him..

Susie

sarNie Adult
HERE'S MY LIST OF THIS TOP 10 PRA-EK:
1) Cee Siwat
2) Chakrit
3) Sornram
4) Stefan
5) Ken
6) Por T.
7) Paul
8) Por N.
9) Tik
10) Vee

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Susie said:
HERE'S MY LIST OF THIS TOP 10 PRA-EK:
1) Cee Siwat
2) Chakrit
3) Sornram
4) Stefan
5) Ken
6) Por T.
7) Paul
8) Por N.
9) Tik
10) Vee
[post="168667"][/post]​

I agree with Cee being number one, he is so cute and I love the way he acts!!!!

Na

sarNie Hatchling
HEYYYYY Not fair I agree to ICE!!! Por is hotter then Ken!!
DAMNNN Nooo!!Why didn't Mos get in it? I mean hes my favorite pra'eks Man the magazine is wrong!! "Ennnneee"

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
If Vee, Paul, Stefan, Por N were removed from the list and were replaced by Willy, Pete, Johnny and Bee Bandit, it would be a more exciting!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ken!!!! He's a hottie!! I'm glad he's number 1. I'm kind of sad though cause Num is number 2..... I really like the both of them!!!

Tin

sarNie Egg
Now how the hell did Stephan and Paul get on the list!! I'm sorry but they don't deserve to get nominated by anyone because he is straight ugly. I also believe Cee should be out of the list because I don't even think he deserve to be pra'ek because he don't have the chrisma. He looks good as pralong. It should be like this kind of lists:

1. Ken
2. Num
3. Tik
4. Charkit
5. Vee
6. Por
7. Poh

This should be the right list of the hottest pra'ek

Pai

sarNie Egg
Now how the hell did Stephan and Paul get on the list!! I'm sorry but they don't deserve to get nominated by anyone because he is straight ugly. I also believe Cee should be out of the list because I don't even think he deserve to be pra'ek because he don't have the chrisma. He looks good as pralong. It should be like this kind of lists:

1. Ken
2. Num
3. Tik
4. Charkit
5. Vee
6. Por
7. Poh

This should be the right list of the hottest pra'ek
Hi,

The reason is that Paul is on the list because he is under Polyplus which is kind of a part of Thairath (the biggest newspaper in Thailand). He becomes the busiest P'Ek at the moment appearing on so many lakorns coming out consecutively starring opposite all leading N'Eks for ex., with Noon on ch.7, then Jom Jai with Benz, and now with Pat on ch.3. He has a very powerful press backing him up even a lot of ppl think that he looks better when he's acting in a supporting role. However, I shouldn't have said any negative things against him. I bet there are a lot of his fans out there and one thing which favors him is that he is a very polite kind of man in real life. Thais do care a lot on their favourite actors's personal lives.

For Stephan, it was a huge hit when Long Ngao Jan came out. He became a star in an overnight. Although, this was not his 1st lakorn and his acting was poor but people cared so much about his looks. He was so busy appearing on so many events. They couldn't have enough of him. That was why he was on the list.

For Cee, I think he's cute and always has a good sense of humour. Unfortunately, he is too short but still he has a good quality of being a leading actor. To me, his acting is not that smooth yet. I know a lot people love Chatchai's acting but I can't comment on that because I never really watch any of his lakorns or neither Pongpat's.

The one I always respect is Saranyu who is so talented and can immerse himself into any roles. His acting is from within, natural and so powerful.