2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^ami, me too. me too .. the thoughts of this just keep piling up.

ah. i came back and no update yet ..
just the last clip hanging of the shower scene is hot ..
can't wait til i hear clothes ripping apart.

can't believe he has already start the 2nd night. will he gets dinner tonight? or is it dinner already? :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The hot water from the shower head trickle its way down his bare chest and empty at the bottom of the tub . Tik slide the glass door shut, trapping the steam inside the stalls creating fog on the glass. It was just the two of them with a space no more than a small closet room. Arisoya was nervous and shaken, she dare not turn around to see those perverted look on him . She wants to crawl under a barrel and stay there till the sex manic leaves but there no room for her to escape nor does there an elevator she can get in! Even though he said after last night their intimate level should increase but he still a stranger to her. Everything so far had been a cat and mouse chase, now the mouse is trap in a stall with no space to breath. She doesn’t like his mental stage right now, getting mad and angry at her for being with Louis . She afraid he will hurt her because of this , though she might be inexperience but she is aware of his manly strength and manage to plead with him while her back still facing him “ …don’t use your angry one me …”

“...i was mad earlier but not any more . turn around , let me see your apples ..”

“..shut up, its embarrassing . can you spare me the humiliation and take it – “ she blush , not able to finish the sentence.

“…take it ? tell me what you want ....”

“…take it to the bed …” she quickly spill it out .

“…thats the sexiest line I ever heard. Baby, you so wild ..”

“..shut up , im not …”

“…well, i plan to spend our 2nd night at a hotel room but now… change of plan..” he wrap his arm around her waist so the length of his body is now lending on her back and he whisper into her ear “….its burning again and not cause of the hot water thats hitting it but ..you ..” his lip was touching her hair and now downward to her neck .

“ ..stop it , this is wrong . not here ..”

“ …anywhere is possible and in the shower is the hottest place ever…”

“…but I never – “

“….never shower with a man before ..”

“ …no , I mean never – “

“… never had a man wash your body ..”

“ ..no, it like this ..I never – “

“…never seen banana float on water ..” he jokily

“..ugh !! shut up ! I never know its possible to make love standing up !!!!..” she blurted out and scream silently inside for being so explicit .

“ …let me show you then…”

“ ..no no , you don’t need to show me how . stop kissing me . please. I want to leave ..”

“ …its to late baby , you have to put out my fire first ..” he kiss her cheek one last time and turn her around with no effect at all . Their eye meet and he smile deviously, causing her to stagger until her back touches the cold wall. His frame was masculine and threatens with each passing sec . The water was sprinkling over their head and dripping down their forehead as he trace the outline of her body . She was trembling at the sight of his hungry eye and fully aware what will happen next when his arm wrap around her waist and pull her tightly close, so their skin will mingle -- not sparing their fruit of passion . Her hand came up instantly to grab his bicep to support herself . Their faces were inches apart and he close the gap by kissing ever inch of her face, sucking the droplet water at each peck .

“ …you hugging me to tight , my back hurt ..”

“…sorry , I just can’t get enough of you ..” he bury his head into the crook of her neck and inhale the scene of her hair . Smell so desirable and delicious ..like strawberry .

“…what you doing …” she gasps, his hand became mischievous while exploring other hidden area of her body, even the forbidden fruit was at his mercy .His lip was wick and teasing her apples. Ugh , she want to slap him so bad but at the same time afraid to move. Frustrated, she cover her mouth to seal the moan . She hate him !! Hate him.

“…baby , trust me . just relax .It only the beginning.. ” he chuckle and use his body to push her against the wall, pinning her there while kissing her lip passionately.

She can felt the length of him along her thighs and shake her head to break the kisses “ ..no , no ..” she was breathless

“…why? ..” his head jolt back a little so their eye can meet .

“..I..I...”

“ ..baby , what wrong ? ..”

“..I don’t know what’s wrong with my leg ...…”

Tik smile and shower kisses on her nose , cheek , lip and then pull his face back “…baby , you really don’t know do you ? Its call weak in the leg .You are melting to my touches. Let me explain, im getting arouse so my banana is a little lively than normal . Your apples is expanding because you are turn on …of course by me . Also, your kiwi ---

“..ah! shut up ..” she blush like wild fire . Pervert! This is not Home Economics and she doesn’t need his lecture about fruits!

“…It normal , trust me ...” he saw the strawberry color on her cheek and chuckle . He truly is a wolf for exploit innocent woman of Thailand !

“..i hate you so much ..” she whisper

“…thank you …i deserve it ..” he smile and bring his head down to resume the kiss !

She close her eye and let her body respond blindly to his touch. He grab one of her tights and lift it slightly to his hip level to gain entrance. He monitor her expression before thrusting in and when he did ….*imagine the rest ppl*

sarN

sarNie Granny
gosh ceci..making me all hyped up bout the shirt ripping *pants tossing scene (added that myself)... LOL
i want to read bout some actions...no SarN...dont make us imagine again!!! :p

you should know by now ...i only go half the inch not the full length . Keep it pg 13 :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO SarN..*thats the khmer saying too.
thank you, yea ok...thats good enough..i think we can all envision that scene in our head then :ph34r:

haha gosh that was super hotttttttt!!

now i am waiting for the shirt ripping scene..but if his anger can go away as easy as it came*hence the shower scene...then i wonder what will tick him to rip her shirt off?? :huh: :lol: anyways i just cant wait :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
^he's a hungry wolf. anything can happen. he'll find some excuse to use on her and then she'll give in easily.
OMG. i can't believe sarN did that .. up to the rush in part and then cliff hanging again .. darng. this getting sweet as day go by.
she's blushing b/c of him. she's slowly starting to feel for him .. can you imagine the role reverse later :lol:

tinah, it seem like it. it's starting to hang up at the very good part before the explicit. she's getting close to CHEN/RAIYA/FUNFUN/MOH's open book. Lol SOON ..

more update pls ..

for motivation .. after of ROYLEH SANAE RAI - MY P'EK COOKING for AOM :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
^he's a hungry wolf. anything can happen. he'll find some excuse to use on her and then she'll give in easily.
OMG. i can't believe sarN did that .. up to the rush in part and then cliff hanging again .. darng. this getting sweet as day go by.
she's blushing b/c of him. she's slowly starting to feel for him .. can you imagine the role reverse later :lol:

tinah, it seem like it. it's starting to hang up at the very good part before the explicit. she's getting close to CHEN/RAIYA/FUNFUN/MOH's open book. Lol SOON ..

more update pls ..
lmao , i don't think i will open the book like MOH !!!! Just half an inch and that my cut off . If i go beyond that i can't write my hand will wobble :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Arisoya open her eye and saw him hovering above her . He was muscular and his bare chest was nicely cut like two block of wood . The manly feature of him cause her cheek to flame , then her eye trail downward and she gasp at the sight of his banana . Peter is wrong !!! Surely , it will split her kiwi in half !!! She cries out and try to move away but he lower his buttock to pin her down .

“…baby , relax ..clam down …� he kiss her lip , deepen it with hungry and passion . His weight crush her beneath him . His lip explore other area of her body , making her gasp to such an unknown feeling . Her hand came up to squeeze his bicep , indicating for him to stop but he smile against her skin and let his hand roam wildly on her body . She felt as if her body is drowning and gasping for air as he move slowly at first . She was speechless not knowing what to say or ask ? He is a wolf and so naughty while consuming her lip , not letting her breath or speak as he quicken his pace . ..*imagine the rest ppl*
Wow, he is a total wolf!!! I don't even see how he got his clothes off. Seems like he was crawling up on the bed, then BAM, he's naked. LOL.

muhahah .. jealous already .. friend of mine said the best happen when one is jealous. i feel bad for arisoya already but at least, it's willing .. so better this way too ..

wonder if you do any ripping shirt part :loool: .. that would be wild to read :ph34r: KEEP UP THE GOOD UPDATE .. hope to read more soon ..
ceci's getting wild on us here... I like it! Give us some shirt ripping, pants tossing, rolling-on-the-bed(or even beach) tumble please!

sarN~ will you consider throwing those handcuffs back into the picture? Might be kind of fun~ Tik says he doesn't need to use them on her, but I can see Arisoya totally using it to her advantage later ~ hmm... maybe Arisoya will embrace her 2 nights a week and handcuff him to the bed before *ahem ahem* enjoying their next "fruit salad wrestling match"... :ph34r: ... man, now ceci and ami has my thoughts running crazy too. :drool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lmao , i don't think i will open the book like MOH !!!! Just half an inch and that my cut off . If i go beyond that i can't write my hand will wobble :lol:

Moh has an open book somewhere? Darn, I'm so behind...

sarN's getting more into her scenes... I imagine we'll get our rated R scenes soon enough. I'll hold that hand down so it doesn't wobble for you!! I'll make sure to bring "best of clips from of RLSR, SB and JLR" for inspiration AND some orange juice too. :)

sarN needs a little bit more encouragement? Go! Go! Go! You can do it!! Ajaja fighting!!! Jia you, jia you!! (mandarin for: good luck, you can do it!!)
Team JLR is cheering you on!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
u didn't read MOH 's open book ? !!!! it in " from the heart " thread when i end the chp , she add a scene of her own LMAO

...im telling ya' it going be *imagine the rest ppl* :lol: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol starry...its the one where moh made soriya start on her own???

starry i know you can imagine the rest just like me and ceci LMAO *btw thats really cute..Team JLR cheering!! :lol:

see SarN?? im not the only demanding one out there...lol

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. just dont' wobble. we can be your inspiration .. i can hide behind the pillow for you.

starry. you do that. hold her hand tight. i wanna read them good stuff :lol:

--- can't wait to read the ATTACK OF THE HUNGRY WOLF -- with claws tearing them nice expensive clothes apart like paper *rawr*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ceci..you know those expensive clothing are thin too right ...its gonna be no effort on tik's part what so ever...he untie arisoya's bath towel, took off his own clothing..like starry mention..the clothes are on til he hits the bed and bam hes naked--> as if he's a magician.. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
muahha. if there's a 'TAKE OFF' clothes competition. i think TIK will win in no time. speaking of this. between the future father in law and him, wonder who win -- sarN? Harit or tik?

can't help wanting to read them good stuff .. its' what good about lakorn and fiction .. the intimate moment .. not that i read them many romance book but when it come to those part. i got blushy and the mind seem to have life on its own, putting two of two together :blush: