2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! Thank you for the update.
Totally love it.
Can't wait to see what Tik will do to Ami.
Please do update soon.

----> Oh! Yeah I don't know if you ladies heard this song yet.
But I think this song is pretty similar to this story.
The song sounds just like the beginning of the story.
KEKEKE. Enjoy!
Link To The Song!

sarN

sarNie Granny
im sick lmao....can't type long w/o getting drowsy but im typing up the next chp now ..one min

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. feel better soon ..
i have them nasty cold running nose too .
where you blow your nose and you get all dizzy out :loool:

anyway, i'll be back to read .. been lazy too ..

btw. since you're sick. wonder what's next in tik's mind.
i seriously can't keep my eyes from looking at that front bottom of tik on your banner like lady0fdarkness said :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finally caught up...yes....hmmmmmmmmmm read so much stuff....getting tons of nosebleeds lol.....

awww...you're sick sarn.....i hope you feel better soon^^

GET WELL!

sarN

sarNie Granny
"…honey ? are u listening to me ? ..” said Ami

“..yes yes …what you say again ? …”

“ …when are we getting marry , we been engage over a year now …”

“ …um…I need some more time ..”

“ ….more time to find other girls better than me ….isn’t that right !!You remember what happen to the last girl right !!..” she shrieked and then restrain back to her normal voice and said “ ….my father is a powerful person …if I ever found out you cheating on me – “ Ami shape her finger like a gun and pretend to shoot at him .

“ …cheating ? baby, im sober for 6month now ..” Tik laugh unevenly and drink all the water in the glass . He trace his memory 6 months ago when he was dating this waitress at the club, Ami found out about the affair and send people to egg the girl’ s house . Then Ami send someone to follow the girl everywhere she goes, making her paranoid for weeks until the girl finally had enough and broke up with him. The only two girls he seeing right now is Moh and Arisoya but with Moh the relationship hadn’t gone too far unlike …Arisoya !! Holy Buddha .

“ …good , im not a type of girl you can toy with ..”

“ ….of course not . you are special !!...” Tik laugh unevenly again and thought about how he got himself in this mess. It happen 1 years ago when he was dating Ami and was caught in bed by her mom . Since her father is a politic man in Thailand , powerful figure in the public , Tik was force to take responsibly and engage with her the following day but it was a private ceremony . Even his parent doesn’t know about it and he try to broke it off with her many time but the girl is like a tape worm – hook to him 24/7 . She left to American for 4 months to complete her major in fashion and now she back!!!

“ ….then you must treat me like one . Lets goes to Pruket !! I miss Thailand beach ..”

“ …im busy this weekend , how about Thursday…”

“ …strange , weekend is when ppl are free, how come you not available ?!!..”

“ …um..i have a client that came from oversea and he staying for the weekend ..”

“…alright then , I’ll sleep over for the remaining weekend .At least I get to hold you at night ..”

“ …but but…it not right ..”

“ ..when did you became modest ? Is there something you hiding ? ..”

“ …no ! of course not ! you can stay for the weekend ..”

Just then Arisoya and Peter enter the restaurant. They just came back from the clinic and was hungry. Peter was laughing and joking with Arisoya as they walk inside but they immediately froze in time once they saw Tik sitting with some girl. They watch the love bird for a brief moment until Tik lift his head up and saw them . He drop the fork while his mouth is still open to receive it .Arisoya tip her chin high in the air and walk pass him. Peter glare at the jerk for a couple sec then swing his face away in disgust and follow Arisoya

They sat at the 4th tables behind the couple . Peter sat down with his back toward Tik while Arisoya across from Peter. Arisoya snatch the menu from the waitress and pretend to read the menu but she was moving her head to the side to take a closer look on his fiancée. The girl was very pretty and have a fully figure, no wonder that sex manic is crazy over her and enough to engage her !!!! Peter order 2 salad bowl and 2 sweet tea, he lost his appetite and tell the waitress to go prepare it. The waitress nodded his head and left .

“ …ah , girl !! That girl is HOT!!! ..” cries Peter

“ ..shut up..”

“ ….are you a bit jealous ?..”

“ …me jealous ? of course not .…” Arisoya pierce her eye at his backside, if she was superwoman by now the laser beam had cut him into banana split. Right now, he probable smiling his ass off with his fiancée!! Ugh, she hate him! Without being aware of it , Arisoya had grip both end of the table and clawing it downward while her eye whiten as if she was possessed . Peter jolt back as he watch his friend turn into a tiger before his eye!!!

“ …girl !! girl! Snap out of it !!...” cries peter while waving his hand across her face .

“ …I need to use the restroom !!!..” she shouted !

“ ..then go !!..” reply peter , a little shaken

Arisoya rose from the chair and headed toward the restroom to clear her mind. What happening to her? She felt weird inside , as if it about to explode if she doesn’t scream out ..” ….bastard !!!!!!!!!...” she blurted out. Everyone that came out of the lady restroom was shaken and thought she was crazy .

“ ..baby ..” said tik

Arisoya recognize the voice and turn around . She give a smirk look and said dryly “ …..why you following me ? Aren’t you afraid of your fiancée ? ..”

“ ….you are right , she might see us . …” he walk toward her and grab her arm . They went inside the ladies restroom . Once they in she swing her arm free and step a couple step backward .

“ ..what you want !..”

“ …lets goes out tonight …”

“ …no !!! You have your fiancée…”

“ …but we have a deal , remember ? It only Saturday !!

“ …our deal wasn’t for me to go out on dates with you , it was --- “ Arisoya pause

“ …..you are right …” he chuckle and approach her

“ …stop right there !!..” she back up until her back was against the wall . He stop once their faces was inches away .

“ …baby , what im going do with you ? Do you know how addicting this is ? …” he smile as their eye meet . Those hypnotize eye of her …..it so captivating . He close his eye and inhale the sweet scent of ….strawberry… that been clogging his mind for weeks . He open his eye and whisper “ …baby , it burning again ..…lets goes into one of the bathroom stall ..”

“ …no ..”

“ …come on . just pretend it a shower stall…”

“ …pervert ! this is a public restroom and a ladies restroom to be exactly !! ..”

There were loud voices outside the restroom , Tik and Arisoya stood there listening . It sound like two girl arguing about water being spill on a customer dress.

“ …shit!! That sound like Ami !!!...”

“ …great ! You know what. I change my mind . Let do it in the restroom …show me the banana!” she smile teasingly and run her finger along his jaw line . She bend down to kiss his neck and slide her hand downward on his chest and stop half way to unbuckle his pant while her lip was making short kisses on his cheek .

Tik was on fire – but he know why she was doing this !!! She so wick! So wild . So hot but at the same time so scheming!! She intentionally want Ami to walk in on them . Tik moan to her touches !! He going crazy !!! He kick one of the stall door open and went inside while pulling Arisoya in with him. Then he reach for the lock and slide it shut .

“ ..shhhh . If Ami see you , baby I promise you …that girl will bomb your house with egg everyday for the rest of your life ..”

Arisoya stare into his eye and saw the serious look in his face , she remain quiet . Tik was amuse and have flash back of Arisoya ‘s kisses . Damn it ! It was the first time she approach him with such earnest but sadly it was all a game ! He take a step closer and wrap his arm around her waist . She was startle and try to push him away but the fool was like Stone Hen , stood there hard and unmovable

“ ..hey ! what you doing ! ..let me go ..” she whisper

“ ..baby , you start the fire …now stay still and put it out like a good girl ..” he whisper back . Before she can say another word, he seal it up with his lip and slowly sipping those soft fold . His hand rub along her thigh and she gasp ! She try to push his hand away but she was no match for him ! She was helplessly being consume by him and no mater how much she want to fight it or deny it …her body told a differ story . Danm it !

“ …excuse me …hello excuse me ..” said an elder woman

Tik and Arisoya froze as they heard a tiny voice speaking to them and turn to the side . Apparently, they had barge into a stall that been occupy! The elder woman was sitting on the toilet bowl with her pant to her ankle and in her hand was bunch of roll up tissue paper , she was about to use it – until her privacy was intruded.

“ …sorry ..” said Arisoya , embarrassed

“ …just give us 5min ..” said Tik

The elder woman stare at the couple for several sec and then farted “….o’my … kids , it going take more than 5min with this ..”

Tik and Arisoya pinch their nose as they suffocated themselves with the smell of chocolate milk . They can’t leave the stall because Ami is still in the restroom and they heard the water runing but they weren’t sure if that was Ami or someone else ? They decided to wait until the elder woman finish her busy and when she leave the stall , they ask her to check to see if anyone out there !! In the mean time they were turning blue .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG sarn...it's super funny lol i was laughing so much...tears started falling...........poor old lady.........i was thinking...hopefully the stall is clean...and they sure like to use more places that harit/soriya dang......LMAO...love the update

cecilia

Staff member
“ …cheating ? baby, im sober for 6month now ..� Tik laugh .. sober for 6 month :loool: what a player.

i didn't expect Ami parents' to be that cheesy but i suppose, any caught parent would do the same too. would the TUTORSON family do that to ARISOYA if the fierce, mr. rangsiman caught them in the act?

btw. i wonder who's more powerful than who in here .. mr. tutorson or ami's dad. also, Arisoya must be gorgeous beautiful than Ami to have Tik this addictive to her...or could be that strawberry is a sensual ingredient. :p

man, i love this update. i love that playside/flirty side of her. she's bringing on her game to piss him off.
really would be nice if Ami actually catches them as their fun progress.

chenling

sarNie Adult
sorry I am so late with my feedback, I suck, I know ....lol......sooo we are gonna need more but you already know that!!!

cecilia

Staff member
and she's sick. i'm still here pressuring her for more update ..
i'm desperate .. need them stuff. it's burning here too :loool:

but pls get better soon :wub:

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
:D yes, thankyou!!!Sarn... hope u feel better soon. ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww i hope you two feel better soon!

that update was super funny gosh..so unexpected!!!! :lol: i almost choked on my snack while reading it..and wanting to laugh at the same time!

egging someones house???!!! aint so bad...but i wouldnt do it myself of course * i thought it was worst... like using acid like the n'rais does in the lakorns LMAO gosh that is evil.. i know...

sarN

sarNie Granny
“ it safe to come out now kids…” said the elder woman while walking out the restroom

Arisoya and Tik came out the stall, they were panting and gagging while fanning themselves from the smell of chocolate milk. Arisoya dig into her purse and pull out a perfume bottle . She spray it on her neck and body .

“ baby , let me have some ..” he reach for the bottle and snatch it out of her hand . He spray it in the air and goes under it. It smell so good …just like strawberry …

“ hey ! give it back ..” she snatch it out of his hand and put it back into the purse

“baby, no wonder you smell so delicious ..” he lean his face toward her and inhale the fragrance . It so alluring….. he going crazy again !

“hey! stop sniffing me . it disgusting ! you want to go back into that stall ? In there you can sniff all you want ..” she brush pass him and out the restroom . She return to the table , where Peter await .

“ ..ah girl ! It take you that long to use the restroom? And damn …that perfume is too strong! I can smell it a mile away …” Peter pinch his nose and wave his hand in the air

“ ..trust me , I smell worst ..” Arisoya look down at the bowl of salad and have flash back of the elder woman in the toilet bowl, suddenly her appetite was gone

A few minute later Tik walk in and catch a glance of Arisoya ‘s frowning at him . Trying to remain cool he return back to his table and Ami greet him with a smile

“ ..honey , the waitress spill water on my dress --- what that strawberry smell ? ? ..”

“ …some girls scouts try to sell strawberry perfume to me and spray sample on my shirt “ he lie

“…I just came back from the restroom but I didn’t see any girls scout? And What take you so long ?? “

“ …um..i was on the phone with a client ..um he want to see me tonight ..and um…so tonight I be late coming home …so um ..just make yourself comfortable in the condo …um..” he lie

“ …why u stuttering ? are u lying to me ?

“ …of course not ! ..” he lie again

“ ..alright , I’ll gamble with you then . Lets leave, im finish ...”

They left the table and went to pay for their meal. While Ami was digging into her purse for cash, Tik turn around to catch a glance of Arisoya and saw the annoying look on her face . Somehow he felt terrible for leaving without a goodbye became of circumstances he doesn’t have control over . It only been 5 minute he last touch her and already he miss her . The strawberry aroma that stain his shirt haven’t dissolve yet and he can still smell the delicate scent of it. He going crazy …so near yet so far !! His eye was longing and pleading for her to look back at him .

“ ..honey, honey, HONEY!!!..” shouted Ami

“ ..what .? what?..”

“ …lets go !!..” Ami yank his arm and drag him out the door .

Peter was watching the couple and after they left , he turn back to his friend and said “ ….that girl seen to have control over him ! I bet your husband have a tattoo said : belong to Ami : ” Peter giggle

“ ..he not my husband and no he doesn’t have a tattoo ..”

“ ..my bad girl . I forgot u seen his body from behind to front …”

“ ..peter ! are u finish ! I want to go home …”

At Tutorson ‘s residence .Later that night , Arisoya finish showering and change into her night grown . Like always , she feed the gold fish and the turtle before turning in but tonight she stay up cursing at the turtle . She pretend the turtle was Tik ..

“ … you bastard ! Two timer! Womanizer ! Sex manic !! you coward ! ..” she frown and pointed her finger at the little turtle and continue “ …I should feed u birth control pill so you can choke on it and die !!..”

The turtle walk slowly toward the glass container until its beak touch the glass and stick out its tongue.

Arisoya jaw drop and smirk at the little creature “ …o’ now you being a smart ass eh ? I should feed u to the fishes !!..” Arisoya turn to the side and pretend the gold fish was Ami and said “ …and you would love that …don’t you ?? so you two can be together forever !!! …” angrily Arisoya return back to her bed and goes under the blanket. She toss and turn . What happening to her ? Is she going insane? Those pets doesn’t even understand a words she said ! She couldn’t sleep and move off the bed . She slide the glass door to the balcony and step out for some fresh air . It was a full moon tonight .

“ baby!!..baby!!” came a voice down under

Arisoya felt a chill down her spin and thought the voice was eerier but when she look down the balcony , she saw a dark figure . Panic she shouted " ...i'm calling the cop !!!! .."

" ..no baby !! it me !!.."

" ..tik ? .."

Tik walk backward until his face hit the light shining from Arisoya's room . He had on a black jacket and black jean !! Ugh, how in the world he bypass the dog at the front gate !! Obviously he an expert in sneaking into girls houses , knowing their parent is not home ! Ugh , she hate him !

" ..baby! come out . i want to talk to you .."

" ...go away you bastard .."

" ...come on ...5min only ..i promise !.."

" ...im calling the cop !!..."

" ...baby , if you don't come down this instance ...im going scream YOU ARE MY WIFE .."

" ...ahh!! shut up !! hold on one sec you jerk !..."

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was watching last comic standing and i thought of a crazy scene for Harit & Soriay ...promise ya it be hilarious .

sarN

sarNie Granny
She walk lightly down the stair and make her way thru the kitchen. She turn around to see if anyone behind her and quietly slide the kitchen door open . She follow the side walk that lead around the house to the back yard and she stop once the dark figure approach her.

“ ..what you want . make it quick . im sleepy …and how in the world you know which one is my room”

“ ..i don’t ..but your room was the only one with it’s light on . so I sit under the tree and stare at the balcony for over an hr . Praying my Juliet will appear ...” he smile

“ …you making my stomach turn …Im not easily flatter …and how did u bypass the dogs ?”

“ …I give them steak with sleeping pill in it…”

“ …of course . You are a flower thief. Sneaking into girl’s room in the middle of night is your hobby ...”

“ ….only with you baby , I became a thief and a wolf . I couldn’t stop thinking about you . When I close my eye I see your face , even the air I breath smell like strawberry . I want to touch every part of your body , those apples and kiwi …call me a pervert but damn ..im going crazy when you not around …ahhhh…it burning again …” he rush toward her before she can turn away and wrap his arm around her waist . Even thru the dark night he can still see those huge …enchanting eye of her.

“ …let me go ..”

“ …no . no . . it still our weekend . come with me ..”

“ ..what about your fiancée !! ..”

“…she at the condo …”

“ ..what !! And you want me to goes there ? You jerk ..” she try to wrestle out from his arm but he held her tightly inside and his lip came down to give her a peck on the cheek .

“….but im not going back there . I want to be with you ….. we never try making love outside under the moonlight …” he chuckle

“ …..no way! It so out in the open ! God will see us !..”

“ ….actually , we’ll be in heaven to see him …”

“…shut up …” she blush

“ ….come with me ..” his lip form a smile against her rosy color cheek and he give another peck to brighten it more .

“ no …”

“ ..if you don’t keep your part of the bargain ….baby , the contract will appear on the front page news in the morning …”

“ …you bastard…” she whisper

“ …if that what it take to have you in my arm …so be it ..” he whisper back

Tik release his arm from around her waist and reach out to held her hand instead , as they walk across the yard . The nicely cut grass was poking thru her bare feet and she told Tik to slow down but instead he lift her up into his arm and carry her the rest of the way to the gate . She gasp and twist his ear but the damn fool was like robot that been program and refuse to let her down. Once they reach the gate …

“ ….you want me to climb over that ? …no way !..”

“ …come on baby ..i’ll bend down and u step on my back ..”

“ …ugh ! no …this is ridiculous !!..”

“ ....the gate is not that high …”

They argue for several minute until she finally give up and step on his back for the boost to climb over the gate and jump down to the other side . Tik was next , he grab the bar and push himself upward . He manage to straddle on the stone surface and then he swing his leg around but his pant at the ankle was caught between the sharp edge of the bar. Damn it . He jerk his ankle free but rip his pant along the butt crack and he lost balance and fell the rest of the way down

“ ….u didn’t wear any underwear !...” Arisoya laugh as she watch him roll on the ground and rubbing his butt to ease the pain . What an idiot ~ he bare like a baby bottom !

“ …. im in pain here …” he roll himself up . Then turn to the side and see a huge hole in his pant.

“ …sicko ! ..” she cover her mouth trying to hold the laughter .

“ …baby , I plan to strip tease tonight and one less item the quicker the game end…”

“….pervert ..”

“ ….at your service ..”