2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz....this is so addicting....dont know wat else to say....keep it coming....cant wait for more....i wanna know wat harit is gonna do....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awesome update^^ hmm sexy...i really want to know how long "it" really is heehee lol i would give in to tik too lol

-->hey it wasn't my fault i though of tik when i ate a banana...let me just say..it was delicious...i wouldn't mind having another one^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
me naughty....never...well maybe "a little" dirty minded LOL

OMG...i was listening to this song on the radio and it reminded me of tik and arisoya....it's called "can't fight the moonlight..." bye LeAnn Rimes LOL hmmm heehee
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vjMGtb3MDWo

sarN

sarNie Granny
He slide off to the side and cuddle her into the nest of his arm, refusing to give her space to breath. She were too sleepy to argue with him and use his bicep as a pillow, then close her eye. He lift his face to kiss her forehead and slide his lip down to her nose, then give a peck on the cheek. He love the strawberry aroma from her hair, it so alluring and mesmerizing. They were still nude and he feel the shivering from her body and pull the blanket up to the length of her shoulder.

“….makes babies, ok…” he whisper and hoping for a response but she feel asleep.

The next morning they were awoken by a loud knocking on the door and they stare in each other eye in panic ! Harit was banging at the door because its11 am and his daughter haven’t came down for breakfast. When she didn’t open the door after the first couple knock , he got worry and wonder if she ok !!!

” …Arisoya!! You’re ok baby !!..” shouted Harit from the other side

Tik roll of the bed and hit the floor with a thud sound , Arisoya hiss at him to be quiet !! They did sign language at each other, she was pointing at the closet and he was pointing at himself with a question mark , she scream silently and throw a pillow at him , indicating to hurry up !! Tik was pulling hair as he search for his clothes, forcing Arisoya to roll of the bed and help the fool find his pant . Tik found his shirt and slip it over his head then he turn to Arisoya and point at his banana. She watch him pouted his lip and was confuse , then she accidentally follow his finger and blush at the sight , damn him …it was swollen because he need to use the restroom but that the last thing he should worry about !!

“ …Arisoya..!..” shouted Harit

They panic again and Arisoya pointed her finger fiercely at the closet, forget about the pant !!! He cup his banana like a little boy and run toward the closet while Arisoya slip in her robe and open the door.

“ …daddy !!!...”

“…is everything alright ? why didn’t you answer the door ? ..”

“…I..I .. slept last night daddy , sorry ..”

“…ok then ..” Harit search behind his daughter back , he saw the blanket and pillow was scatter on the floor . Then he look at his daughter , scanning her from head to toe . Last night was she tossing and turning in bed or stand up on her head ? Those bird nest hair is a pile of hay stack !! He stare at his daughter and saw the innocent act , surely there nothing he should worry about …it not like she hiding a man ? Harit laugh silently at the thought and tell his daughter once she ready , just come down for breakfast because Soriay call her favorite dish .

“ …alright daddy ..” she smile and close the door , locking it too. She sigh in relief and said “ you can come out now …flower thief …”

He pour out the closet and scramble to his feet “ ..baby, lets get marry so we don’t have to hide …”

“ ...last night was a mistake and it will never happen again .please leave and never come back ...”

“ …why ? it not a mistake . you want me just as much as I want you ..”

“ …y…you always take advantage of me and manage to…to ..”

“ …seduce you …”

“..yes! I hate you !!...”

“ …but I love you …”

“ ….its not love , it lust. You barely know me …”

“ ..who say ! I know how many mole on your body

“ …that all you know !! my body ! but I know a lots about you ! And there nothing good about it either !!..”

“ …baby, we can start all over . it not to late ..”

“ ..no, if you know anything about me at all . Then you will know I was broken heart before and …” she couldn’t hold the tear that was dangling in her eye and turn around to hide it.

“ …and ? …”

“ …I don’t want to get hurt again ..” she choke in tear , thinking about her relationship with Louis during her college year . They dated for 3 years and even plan to get marry after graduation but he cheated on her with another girl. Though it been years but her heart was never heal and it make her distrust men . Tik was no exception and his player way only confirms her doubt in men.

Hearing her cries make his heart sink to the pit of his stomach and he aches to held her “..baby , no no …” he approach and wrap his arm from behind her back. Her body shudder in sorrow and he rest his head in the crook of her neck

“ …I hate you ..”

“ .. marry me baby ..” he whisper into her ear and felt her body lean against his chest . He rock their body and close his eye to inhale the ….strawberry scent. He going crazy ….crazy in love with this girl.

“ ….will you stop your playboy way and be fateful to me …”

“ …yes, game over ..”

“ …..i can’t picture you as a family man …...”

“….marry me , then I’ll show you …”

“ …marriage is a big step and only once in a life time ….there nothing good about you –“

“ ….im a good lover …” he chuckle

“ …shut up ..”

“ ….9inch when tamper with , come on now …”

“ …pervert …” she blush and try to peel his arm that was wrapping around her waist

“ …marry me ..” he give a peck on her cheek and held her tighter

“ …if my daddy agreed ..”

“ …yeah ? ..” he turn her around so their eye is lock into each other

“…I’ll marry you …” she shyly look away and try not to smile but her cheek give it away.

“ ….baby, it going be hard ..” he frown

She saw the give up expression on his face and angrily said “ …then forget it !!..”

“ …no , no , for you ..anything ..” he smile when her face lift up but she restrain it once she realize how happy she is . She doesn’t want him to know what in her heart but damn it …she going crazy like him too…

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
OMG LMAO again..harit is so hilarious....super super funny.....

i had a banana today..thought of this....it was long..but i thought.."hmmmm tik's is probably bigger than this....this about like 6 inches...." and i even measured it lol
OMG RR, that's hilarious! Even measured it too?!
Good thing you didn't have to resort to yardstick for measurement, just a ruler for the 6 inches, right? LOL

cecilia

Staff member
“….makes babies, ok…� <-- I LIKE his thinking mind .. i want JR as well.

this is so good .. love the humors of HARIT and TIK.
i can't wait to read more of how he's going to have HARIT turn around and like him.

i also want them to get marry -- hurry and make them babies already.

more update pls !!! :spin:

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
sorry, I haven't commented LATELY but I'm all caught up....and its SOOO GOOOD!! Like really good, yum-yum good...thanks for the updates. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. yum yum good .. look at what 98 does, measuring it and then sarN with the 9" humor *faint*

read angie's interview. this remind me of tik/arisoya :lol:
On being knocked up: "I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing. Also, I'm fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy."

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgos...02-08?GT1=BUZZ2

anyway, i hope TIK feel the same way like this when it happen to ARISOYA :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Down stair at the breakfast table, Soriya and Harit was enjoying their meal when Ma walk into the dinning room and said “ … there a ladder leaning against the thee , right under Miss’s balcony . Strange, I swore it was outside near the kitchen door . Did the cable man can back and re-stall the wire in Miss’ room?...”

“…what cable guy? no technical came over yesterday ..” said Harit

“ ….my mistake then . I’ll tell someone to remove the ladder. The gardener can’t be leaving it around like that , specially under a young lady bedroom. Any guy can seize the opportunity …” said Ma and exist the dinning room .

“..she funnie isn’t she ? …” Harit chuckle

“ …who say ? she right . remember when you sneak into my room ..’

“ ….baby, I was crazy over you back then. …”

“ ….nobody is that crazy , only you …”

“ …who say ? that CEO of Eye Boob is crazier ..”

“ ..its Eye Candy ..a model magazine co” she corrected

“ …limited edition of playboy magazine more like it ..” Harit mumble

“ …what that’s ? …”

“ …nothing …”

Peter walk in and greet the parent , then grab a sit right next to Soriya . He was in a cheerfully mood and give her a warm hug . Soryia giggle and pat the young man head lightly.

“ …good morning mommy ..” Peter giggle and make himself at home by grabbing an empty bowl , then pour some rice porridge into it . He reach for a spoon and chew down on the delicious meal . While Harit frown and if there a shoe around , surely he will throw it at the he/she .

“ …Mew doesn’t feed you are something ? ..” said Harit

“ …Harit ! Peter is like my other daughter ...” said Soriya

“ …you mean son right ? …” Harit corrected

“…ah, Mr.Tutorson . You so funnie ! Im a woman trap in a man –“

“ ..yeah yeah , a woman trap in a banana tree…scary isn’t it ?”

“…ah, Mr.Turtorson ! Im not a banana tree ghost ..” Peter pouted and swing his face away

“ ..careful he/she …don’t spin your head at the dinner table , I don’t want to see it snap off …..” Harit chuckle and Soriay immediately glare at him, indicating for him to shut up!

Meanwhile, up stair in the room . Arisoya finishes showering and changes into her clothes while Tik get dress and make the bed. He sat at the edge of the bed while putting on his shoe and notice a glass aquarium that contains her turtle and beside it is a fish bowl . Tik approach the table and grab the TetraFin Flakes beside the container, then he sprinkle some flakes into the fish bowl. He laugh a the small turtle in the glass aquarium and use a finger to tab against the glass, trying to scar it but the turtle stick its tongue out instead .

“ ..her name is Minny ..” said Arisoya , coming out the restroom fully dress

“ ..she cute just like her owner ..” Tik approach her with a devious smile . He can smell the strawberry scent coming her . It probable the shampoo she using , he thought and quickly grab her by the waist . She gasp at the suddenly force he use to pull her toward him, in a way that their body is touching each other by the chest was like apples vs corn flakes .

“ …hey, let me goes …you have to leave..”

“ …you smell soooo good baby …” he inhale and exhale , then smile down into her sparkle eye . Ahh…he going crazy again and he just made the bed too.

“ …its high noon . if my father see you –“

“ …he might just lets us marry …isn’t that a good thing ? …”

“.....im sure it will be a funeral instead of a wedding …”

“ …ouch. Then what should I do to make your father agreed on me marrying you ? ..”

“ …I don’t know but you have 1 month..”

“ …what you mean ? …”

“ …because Louis is bringing his parent over next month to talk about our wedding …”

“ …but baby ..you said you will marry me !!..”

“ ..i said ..IF my father agreed of having you as a son in law , then I’lll marry you ..”

“ …baby , why can’t you just tell your parent you love me and get it over with ? …”

“ …I didn’t say I love you ? …”

“ ..yes you did …”

“ …when ? how ? …”

“ ….just said it ..”

“ …I love you ???..”

“ …I love you too ..” he chuckle

“ …ugh…I hate you ..” she blushed and pinch his arm .

“ ..ouch, just for that you deserve a punishment ..” he kiss her lip and push her down on the mattress . He use his weight to pin her down and lock those kiwi between his thighs . He break the kiss and stare down . She was flushed and shake her head softly

“ …no…if you really serious about me , stop this until we get marry …”

“ …but baby …it burning again ..”

“….if you want me to believe you love me , stop taking advantage of me …”

Tik sigh and smile at her . Though its hard not to touch and kiss her but he also want her to believe in him . He really serious about this marriage and he know deep down she haven’t completely fall in love with him yet . He can still lose her at anytime because Louis is still out there !! He kiss her forehead and got up.

“ …ok , no more kiwi but can we keep the kisses ??...” he grab her hand and pull her back on her feet

“ …no kisses either …”

“ …but baby !! I’ll die …”

“ …no ..”

He pouted and stump his feet like a little kid . She cross her arm and was serious . He still whine and want fate to determine it ! She was puzzle and then he suggested ...paper , rock and sister . She smile , knowing she good at that game -- even Peter lost to her with a score of 0 - 10 . So , it is settle ...they spend a good 30minute on the game and at end he won 0 - 40 !!!! Damn it !! Tik celebrate the victory by kissing ever inch of her face making her cries out because of the saliva he leave behind !!Ugh! Afterward , their problem is how he going leave the house without anyone seeing him ?He went out into the balcony and saw the ladder was being taken away by an elder lady ..damn it .

" baby , its too high !!..." tik cries out and look down again , he feel the chilll down his spin and shake his head in protest.

" ...jump for that branch right there ..."

" ...it nearly 3 feet away !! im not a bat ..."

"...it either that or my dad bullet ..."

" ..wish me good luck .." he give her a quick kiss on the lip and swing his legs over the cement , standing at the edge of the balcony and jump for thin air . He miss the branch by a f00t and came fumbling down to the ground . Ah...the thing he do for love.

chenling

sarNie Adult
finally I'm all udpated...muahhhh sarn you don't let us down girl...great stuff...lol...I love this story so much, the bickering, Tik's cheeky manner....can't wait for more!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tik was rolling on the ground rubbing his hip to ease the pain. It was a good drop!! He can see Arisoya laughing at him from up above and then she pointed fiercely toward the gate! He got back on his feet and walk lamely across the yard while keeping himself on alert, making sure nobody seen him .He manage to make it out the gate safely, as he was walking to the car – suddenly there a black van driving crazily up the road and stop abruptly at the Tutorson’s residence . Tik turn around and stood there watching the van, curious who the hell in there! There were several men dress in black came out the van and each holding a basket of egg . They were all big and buff , as if they were body guard or a swat team of some sort? One of the men open the passenger door , a girl dress in black min skirt with matching blouse step out of the car . She look awfully familiar thought Tik and rub his chin , thinking who could it be. Holy Buddha !! That Ami!! Tik immediately goes into his car and dock himself while keeping a good eye level on the window.

“ …are you sure this is the right house ? ..” said Ami , pulling on her shade .

“ …yes ma’ ..”

“ …alright then …ring the door bell and drive in !..”

“ ..yes ma’ ..”

Meanwhile inside the house Arisoya came down stair and went into the living room where her parent and Peter is. They were siting on the soaf watching thai lakorn while eating a bag of shrimp chip . Harit patted the empty side of the loveseat, telling his daughter to sit right next to him . She nodded her head

“ …ah! I bet ya the P’k going rape her …” cries Peter

“ …the bed in the background hint it away !!..” said Soriya

“ …it to early into the lakorn , it just an attempt ..” said Harit

Everyone stop eating and pierce their eye on the TV, anxious to see what the leading man going do to the leading girl – Ma walk in and stand in front of the TV , blocking everyone view. She was cover with white and yellow york with egg shell smashes on her hair.

“ …sir ‘ there some people outside throwing egg at our house …” said Ma and then exit the living room to finish her chores .

Everyone rush out side !! Harit was the first to reach the scene and got hit on the forehead with an egg . “ …the hell going on !!..” Harit shouted while the rest of his family member was standing behind in shock . There was at least 5 buff men , all dress in black satire waking around the house with a baskets of egg and throwing at the house

Ami pull down her shade and laugh like a crazy horse “ …im egging your house old man ! Tell your daughter to stop seeing my fiancée !!..”

“ ….leave my house or I’ll call the cop …”

“ …do you know who my parent is ? …”

“ ….what ? hen and rooster ..is that why they produce so many egg to trash my house ..”

“…ah!!! Where is your daughter !!” Ami demanded

“ …what you want …” said Arisoya

“ ..Tik is my husband and we plan on getting marry. I hope you understand a girl heart when her husband is being taken away …”

“ ..ah, girl ! Why won’t you put a lease on him !!..” cries Peter .

“ …I believe you mistaken , young lady . My daughter is about to be engage next month to her boyfriend ..” said Soriya ..

Ami straighten her face and tell the men to stop. Arisoya stood there angrily and was speechless – just because of Tik !! Now his fiancée is attacking her house and claming him as her husband !! She make a mistake for putting her guard down and blindly except his proposal if he manage to make her father agreed to their marriage – how dumb can she be ? The fool is a player and who know how many girl beside Ami will come egg her house after they are married?

Harit throw his hand in the air and take a couple step backward to view his house , furious at the intruder for rampaging his home !! This is crazy ! Harit call the servant to release the dogs in the back. Ami and the men run back into the van and zoom out the drive way. Harit turn to his daughter and said “ ….baby , that punk is no good . if he come around you , tell daddy . I’ll blow out his brain …”

“ …yeah, girl . Today egg, tomorrow cow manure !!..” Peter shriek