2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
He is cute with that glasses. I like the pic that he do the heart ( Karen & Prisna, lol)
haha!! the heart is for us!! gotta love him!! lol

QUOTE (Karen @ May 30 2009, 08:09 AM)
haha!! Yep crazy for these boys!!

well i'll be back later on....time for me to turn in.... buh bye!!! have fun posting pic!! and i'll be back to post some more and leave comments!!

I will come back too, I will to go sleep and dream of my JAY! LOL
thanks for posting the pics!! haha!! you go dream of Jay and i'll go dream of Khun!! lol!! see you later!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha!! the heart is for us!! gotta love him!! lol

thanks for posting the pics!! haha!! you go dream of Jay and i'll go dream of Khun!! lol!! see you later!! lol
OK, have fun dreaming of Khun, cuz I kno I will (JAY). We are crazy. If the Doctor were Jay, I will go to the doctor everyday. :loool:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
OK, have fun dreaming of Khun, cuz I kno I will (JAY). We are crazy. If the Doctor were Jay, I will go to the doctor everyday. :loool:
hahah. yep we're crazy alright!! lol!! we're like them!! we're so dorky!! lol!! :

ok i gotta go for real!! lol bye

::eek:ff to dream about Khun::

LOL. :lol:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Yes, he is hot and so cute when he smile. :drool: :drool: :loool:
haha. was he showing off his body? lol. :loool: Khun was adorably cute my dream!! lol. He did his wink!! ::faint:: :loool:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I wasn't on for a day or two and you go crazy without me?!
Looks like there's mostly us three
haha!! yep we went crazy alright!! we have to show some love for these boys!! and the three of us can!! lol.

thanks for sharing the pics!! wah!! khun is too cute!! so adorable!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Oooo he's cute!! lol.

I guess it's my turn for khunnie!! lol. i need to find pic of the other members!! gotta show them some love too

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooo he's cute!! lol.

I guess it's my turn for khunnie!! lol. i need to find pic of the other members!! gotta show them some love too
I need to take a break from Jay, and go find a pic of my other boo. (JunHo). LOL Jay & Khun have alot of love from me, so let share to other boys. hehe