2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I need to take a break from Jay, and go find a pic of my other boo. (Junhu). LOL Jay & Khun have alot of love from me, so let share to other boys. hehe
haha. Khun have alot from me!! so I'll show my next cutie!! JUNHO!! here he comes!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
aww he's too cute!! my cutie #2!! but man!! he's too young for me!! lol

more will be coming for this cutie!! lol

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. :lol:

OFFTOPIC:
Karen,How old are u?
haha. yeah i know age is nothing but a number!! lol. Same age as Jay!! born in 87'......lol. :D I don't know how the age thingy works in korea!! lol. So how old are you?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if I'm correct but in Korea when u born, u would year. If Junho born in 90, he is 21(in Korea) but we would consisting him 20 ( his bday Jan 25,1990). Not so sure if im right.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Not sure if I'm correct but in Korea when u born, u would year. If Junho born in 90, he is 21(in Korea) but we would consisting him 20 ( his bday Jan 25,1990). Not so sure if im right.
oh ok. i read it was something like that!! DANG! i would be 23 already!! lol. so old!!

pic of Wooyoung when he was younger....lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ladies, I'm older than the whole group...I'm 25, just turned it too...but age is really just a number...
Lucky for me, Khun prefers older women...LOL
But I have a crush on Wooyung
Oh, and the age thing, I found out, that in Korea, they count the time the person spent in their mom's womb as 1 year...so in Korea, they're one year older than they actually are