2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Ladies, I'm older than the whole group...I'm 25, just turned it too...but age is really just a number...
Lucky for me, Khun prefers older women...LOL
But I have a crush on Wooyung
Oh, and the age thing, I found out, that in Korea, they count the time the person spent in their mom's womb as 1 year...so in Korea, they're one year older than they actually are
haha. Khun prefer older women...so it include me too?? lol. since i'm older than him by one year!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ladies, I'm older than the whole group...I'm 25, just turned it too...but age is really just a number...
Lucky for me, Khun prefers older women...LOL
But I have a crush on Wooyung
Oh, and the age thing, I found out, that in Korea, they count the time the person spent in their mom's womb as 1 year...so in Korea, they're one year older than they actually are
So I was close, I said when they born they 1yr old. :lol:

Do Khun use to date a woman who 6 yrs older than him?

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
So I was close, I said when they born they 1yr old. :lol:

Do Khun use to date a woman who 6 yrs older than him?
i'm wondering the same thing. he said that in that one show.

Prisna Posted Today, 12:22 AM
QUOTE (Karen @ May 31 2009, 06:19 AM)
haha. Khun prefer older women...so it include me too?? lol. since i'm older than him by one year!! lol

haha lucky u! I hope Jay dont prefer older women, if he do Im doom!
haha!! i thought he like older women? no? or it doesn't matter? iono. one of them said that it didn't matter!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I could always see that Jay, Junho, Woo, & Khun look right for they age but Junsu, Taec, and Chan look older than their age. Im surprise that Chan is the youngest from all the boys.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm wondering the same thing. he said that in that one show.

haha!! i thought he like older women? no? or it doesn't matter? iono. one of them said that it didn't matter!! lol
Right now confusing about Jay, is his ideal woman someone like Jessica Alba or Scarlett.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I could always see that Jay, Junho, Woo, & Khun look right for they age but Junsu, Taec, and Chan look older than their age. Im surprise that Chan is the youngest from all the boys.
haha right. i thought he was the oldest or something. then it turned out he's the youngest!! lol

Right now confusing about Jay, is his ideal woman someone like Jessica Alba or Scarlett.
I thought it was Jessica Alba...lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha right. i thought he was the oldest or something. then it turned out he's the youngest!! lol

I thought it was Jessica Alba...lol
When I did profile for Jay, I put Jessica but then came cross something about Scarlett.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
When I did profile for Jay, I put Jessica but then came cross something about Scarlett.
Hm...really!! the only ones i've seen they put Jessica Alba or both!! lol

I wish I could be that pig for that moment, 7 Kiss from Handsome 7, :loool:
haha!! right!! or that one kiss game they did!! i wouldn't mind playing that with them!! :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hm...really!! the only ones i've seen they put Jessica Alba or both!! lol

haha!! right!! or that one kiss game they did!! i wouldn't mind playing that with them!! :loool:
I agree with u any game involved with 2PM, :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't think Jay cares, he just prefers them not taller than him...LOL
Wooyung likes younger girls, so I'm out
That video was cute, they are super dorky
I think Jay mentioned Jessical Alba on a show, I forget who else though...