2 pm

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Jay cares, he just prefers them not taller than him...LOL
Wooyung likes younger girls, so I'm out
That video was cute, they are super dorky
I think Jay mentioned Jessical Alba on a show, I forget who else though...
:lol: Lucky Im an inch shorter than him, so that mean I can not wear heel if we go on a date. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun got in for nothing, that is too cute. :loool: Jay is funny when he said "everyone look like me" hehe.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Did you catch Jay's mistake? "He translated into Thailand..." instead of saying Thai, poor boy, he needs to speak more English...and Korean, it seems like he's been messing up both LOL

BTW, I will update the episodes of Idol Show, once they are up, so you can check the first page...
And I'm adding Nichkhun's MNET Scandal to it too
I hear Taec will be doing that next, can't wait to see his type of girl.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Did you catch Jay's mistake? "He translated into Thailand..." instead of saying Thai, poor boy, he needs to speak more English...and Korean, it seems like he's been messing up both LOL

BTW, I will update the episodes of Idol Show, once they are up, so you can check the first page...
And I'm adding Nichkhun's MNET Scandal to it too
I hear Taec will be doing that next, can't wait to see his type of girl.
Ooo Taec will be doing one? i wonder what kind of girl he will be paired off too!!! I still have to watch the rest of Nichkhun's MNET Scandal. lol. At first i wasn't going to watch it but lucky i did. he's too cute and sweet.

thanks for sharing. they're too funny these three guys. Ooo they're having an album again!! Yay!! can't wait for it!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yep, Taec is next...and Khun picked Minsun himself, cuz she was the closest to his type...I wonder what Taec's type is like...I hope she's not like Khun's girl...who, it seems that after she realized Khun was actually liking her, turned cocky...

To me, in the beginning, she was sweet and nice, but as the show goes on, I can see that she's just being fake...like, she just does things because she has to, not because she wants to...You can see Khun slowly starting to like her, to be comfortable around her, and I get this "I know Khun likes me" vibe from Minsun...and the clip with her friends weren't too good either...She doesn't introduce her friends to Khun or him to her friends...then let's them tease him and stuff, he looked so uncomfortable around them...

No wonder the boy likes his older women, he doesn't have to deal with that kind of stuff with older people...some, maybe...

But the whole drinking thing, I'm glad they dropped it, then the next clip they'll bring up her famous ex...I'm starting to think that she's using the show just to be on TV or get more exposure or something...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, Taec is next...and Khun picked Minsun himself, cuz she was the closest to his type...I wonder what Taec's type is like...I hope she's not like Khun's girl...who, it seems that after she realized Khun was actually liking her, turned cocky...

To me, in the beginning, she was sweet and nice, but as the show goes on, I can see that she's just being fake...like, she just does things because she has to, not because she wants to...You can see Khun slowly starting to like her, to be comfortable around her, and I get this "I know Khun likes me" vibe from Minsun...and the clip with her friends weren't too good either...She doesn't introduce her friends to Khun or him to her friends...then let's them tease him and stuff, he looked so uncomfortable around them...

No wonder the boy likes his older women, he doesn't have to deal with that kind of stuff with older people...some, maybe...

But the whole drinking thing, I'm glad they dropped it, then the next clip they'll bring up her famous ex...I'm starting to think that she's using the show just to be on TV or get more exposure or something...
Yes, i caught Jay mistake, :lol: Thai not Thailand my boo. :p

I got jealous, I stopped watching it :lol:, she seem not the kinda girl I want Khun to picked. .I need to watch the Eng sub.

I hope Taec pick someone who are more down to earth.

Btw, thx for the video , LOVE 2PM!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon

When it first came out I admit that i didn't want to watch it. but after debating about it I just started waiting it. When i was watching i couldn't help it but smile. Cause he was too cute and sweet. I thought they were cute with each other but after awhile she started to bug me. It seems like she wasn't real with him at all.

Well i just watch epsiode 1. lol. I need to watch 2 still though. but i can't wait to see what kind of girl Taec will pick. lol. Hope she's not a fake.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
^ How did Khun pick Minsun? So they actually get to choose the girl themselves? I always wondered how that lucky girl got paired with him..and where do they get these girls from? haha too many questions..sorry! I assumed she was some high-so (does Korea even have that?) chic since there's rumors her ex is Kim Bummie from BOF.

oh btw, you guy's are awsome for posting all the eng sub links!! Thanks!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
:p Well I'm just at the earlier stage of being a fan..it's been a loooong time since I've been into K-pop..the last time I followed was during the HOT and SES days *hides my old face* lol but I've now rediscovered it b/c of my LOVE for Kim Hyun Joong that started b/c of We Got Married and then lead me to follow SS501 which then sparked this hidden fan girl inside me to fly all the way to Cali to watch them at HB..I ended up enjoying the concert so much I started looking into all the different k-pop groups out there...talk about a crazy chain reaction! lol

What brought attention to 2PM was b/c of Kuhn..I had heard some news about a thai boy being in a korean group briefly before but never really knew who he was or the group he was in. Upon finding out I became hooked into watching all the different variety programs he was in..it just amazed me how this boy can just move to a foreign country learn the language so well and become that popular. Of course I don't understand korean but when he speaks he just makes it seem so flawless and cool looking..not to mention he's TOO ADORABLE for words! The group as a whole is SUPER HILARIOUS! I love how they interact together and the way they support each other. GAH! Where were these boys 10years ago?? lol but nevertheless I'm glad I became interested and look forward to finding more about them!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Khun caught my eye too. After that i started looking stuff about them and then 2PM!! lol. all thanks to Khun. Gotta love the guys. They're so dorky and they're not afraid to show the world that.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think Khun caught everyone's eye...but it's good, cuz now I like the group as a whole, and love some individuals more than others...

Well, I'd post stuff too, but it's finals time at school...don't have as much time as I'd like to indulge in 2PM

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I think Khun caught everyone's eye...but it's good, cuz now I like the group as a whole, and love some individuals more than others...

Well, I'd post stuff too, but it's finals time at school...don't have as much time as I'd like to indulge in 2PM
It's okay. this thread will always be here!! good luck onyour finals. I'll be here to update!! lol. since i'm on my summer vacation already!! ^_^