2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Prisna, their time is over...it was only supposed to be for a week
Lee Hongki from FT Island is next, then it is Taec's turn...
All the guys will be on Star King, as soon as the clip is uploaded, I'll bring it over here...and Junho will be there for the very first time!
I've joined 2oneday already, and 2PMSnacks...too many forums to join and I don't even go there to post

Karen

Donghae and Siwon

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah he does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39DaS9MMtM8...feature=channel

Khun wasn't there though. but they all look hot!! wish Khun was there to perform with them though.

here's a clip of Jay...it's a personal talk show or something. lol. Jay likes to talk about Khun alot! lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eShE3hndYJg
They were HOTTTTTTTTT singing Bad Boy & Rainism! I see Rain's Twin! :lol:

I want to cry when I watch the clip of Jay! You are prefect in my eyes Jay! I always notice Jay is a funny & down to earth but he a sweetheart in this clip! Funny that the other boys try to getter a bigger muscles than Jay. (Jay responded "NO, hahaha") :loool:. After watching this clip, I deeply falling for this man more & more. :blush:

First impression on Taec, he looked like he didnt know how to do anything. :loool: Bring Taec on a desert island cuz he tall & strong ( jay: So I can make him do things ) :loool: I liks Jay first impression on Khun, so sweet! :D

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
They were HOTTTTTTTTT singing Bad Boy & Rainism! I see Rain's Twin! :lol:

I want to cry when I watch the clip of Jay! You are prefect in my eyes Jay! I always notice Jay is a funny & down to earth but he a sweetheart in this clip! Funny that the other boys try to getter a bigger muscles than Jay. (Jay responded "NO, hahaha") :loool:. After watching this clip, I deeply falling for this man more & more. :blush:

First impression on Taec, he looked like he didnt know how to do anything. :loool: Bring Taec on a desert island cuz he tall & strong ( jay: So I can make him do things ) :loool: I liks Jay first impression on Khun, so sweet! :D
He likes to talk down about himself!! i think he's great!! why should he be jealous!! everybody have their own talents, personality and everything!! i like the way he sing, rap and dance!! he should be proud of his talents!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe I have to be with him & tell him how great he is. (Just keep on dreaming Prisna :loool:) I love his guy bcuz he is multi-talent! Sometime u dont notice your own talent but other do, I find that common, happened to everyone including myself. heheh

Wonder is there a clip for the other members?

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Maybe I have to be with him & tell him how great he is. (Just keep on dreaming Prisna :loool:) I love his guy bcuz he is multi-talent! Sometime u dont notice your own talent but other do, I find that common, happened to everyone including myself. heheh

Wonder is there a clip for the other members?
there is but i don't think it's out yet!! lol. yeah i'm like Jay too!! i love looking down at myself until my friend tell me i have some good talents!! still i don't even know what talent they're talking about!! lol.

I guess Jay just need to hear it from you!! lol. Prisna keep on dreaming you never know it might come true. lol ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
there is but i don't think it's out yet!! lol. yeah i'm like Jay too!! i love looking down at myself until my friend tell me i have some good talents!! still i don't even know what talent they're talking about!! lol.

I guess Jay just need to hear it from you!! lol. Prisna keep on dreaming you never know it might come true. lol ^_^
Same for me, like I said other see ur talents but u dont notice the talents within u. ;)

Aww, so sweet of you! :p I want a airplane ticket to Korea right now so I can make my dream come true. :lol:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Same for me, like I said other see ur talents but u dont notice the talents within u. ;)

Aww, so sweet of you! :p I want a airplane ticket to Korea right now so I can make my dream come true. :lol:
haha. drag me with you!! so i can go see Khun!! lol. I want to see if the guys are really dorky like when we see them in shows!! lol ^_^ . it would be so cool just to hang with them for ONE DAY!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. drag me with you!! so i can go see Khun!! lol. I want to see if the guys are really dorky like when we see them in shows!! lol ^_^ . it would be so cool just to hang with them for ONE DAY!! lol
Why would u want a aireplane ticket to Korea? Is Khun in Thailand or is he back to Korea? :lol: U would be lucky than me since the other members is not wit Khun, more romantic time. :lol: I have to get the other 5 guys away from Jay, so I can I have nice romantic date. :loool:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Why would u want a aireplane ticket to Korea? Is Khun in Thailand or is he back to Korea? :lol: U would be lucky than me since the other members is not wit Khun, more romantic time. :lol: I have to get the other 5 guys away from Jay, so I can I have nice romantic date. :loool:
He's in Thailand right now!! but i don't know how long he'll be staying in Thailand. lol. Me lucky to be with Khun? too funny!! :loool: go to thailand he'll have a whole group of his fan club so it won't be romantic!! lol. When the guys are all together you grab Jay and I'll grab Khun and run with them!! lol.

Ditch the rest of the guys and then later we'll come back and hang with them. lol. i'm so mean!! lol.:loool:

I'm so crazy in my 2PM's world. :lol:
haha!! we're all crazy!! for now it only seems like us 2!! lol ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
He's in Thailand right now!! but i don't know how long he'll be staying in Thailand. lol. Me lucky to be with Khun? too funny!! :loool: go to thailand he'll have a whole group of his fan club so it won't be romantic!! lol. When the guys are all together you grab Jay and I'll grab Khun and run with them!! lol.

Ditch the rest of the guys and then later we'll come back and hang with them. lol. i'm so mean!! lol.[ :loool: /font]

haha!! we're all crazy!! for now it only seems like us 2!! lol ^_^

That a good idea. We are not mean we just want to spend more time with our man, they would understand us. :loool:

Maybe we scare other 2PM fans aways since they dont want to be crazy like us. :loool: