2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
That a good idea. We are not mean we just want to spend more time with our man, they would understand us. :loool:

Maybe we scare other 2PM fans aways since they dont want to be crazy like us. :loool:
haha. for the whole day we'll ditch the guys!! and then we'll meet up with the guys later at night!! lol. ^_^

lol. We're not that crazy!! the only fans i'm scared of is the Korean fans!! they tend to be alot crazy!!! lol :loool:

i was bored the other day and decide to make these gifs!! sorry if they're too blurry!!

{the whole group dancing. they're so dorky!!}

{Khun, Jay and Junho!} Khun is mines; Jay is yours and Junho is both of ours!!! :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. for the whole day we'll ditch the guys!! and then we'll meet up with the guys later at night!! lol. ^_^

lol. We're not that crazy!! the only fans i'm scared of is the Korean fans!! they tend to be alot crazy!!! lol :loool:

i was bored the other day and decide to make these gifs!! sorry if they're too blurry!!

{the whole group dancing. they're so dorky!!}

{Khun, Jay and Junho!} Khun is mines; Jay is yours and Junho is both of ours!!! :loool:
Yeah, I like that! :lol: Aww, they're so cute. My man look good in pink! ;)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
aww it's okay. we understand. whenever ur free then the three of us can go crazy about them!!

thanks for sharing the pictures. aww khun is too cute!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pixies hehe..

karen i love the gif of them bouncing on the balls lol.. haha... xp.. so cute!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I told you I can't join you to spazz...but I try to come here as much as I can to post stuff

The last clip for the MNET Scandal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSwWBUqCAg
I felt bad for Khun & Minsun! If Khun really love Minsun, I will be the first to support him! Khun, should have his own life, if this show going to make someone hurt, I will never watch it becuz it hurts to see someone u support & love got hurts. It was sad when Khun asked the manager the question wat if he were really date Minsun. :(

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I felt bad for Khun & Minsun! If Khun really love Minsun, I will be the first to support him! Khun, should have his own life, if this show going to make someone hurt, I will never watch it becuz it hurts to see someone u support & love got hurts. It was sad when Khun asked the manager the question wat if he were really date Minsun. :(

I wanted to cry with him too. but he was only looking for her safety too!! but then again why should it matter!! he's a human being and people tend to fall in love!! nobody can stop them!!

sigh....i might not even watch Taec one too!! but i want to see what kind of girl he will pick though ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to cry with him too. but he was only looking for her safety too!! but then again why should it matter!! he's a human being and people tend to fall in love!! nobody can stop them!!

sigh....i might not even watch Taec one too!! but i want to see what kind of girl he will pick though ^_^
I will watch Taec, and just feel the pain again & again.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Thx for sharing. They look HOT in pink &back! Yes, he did a good job singing Khun's part & it feel different watchin without on the stage with them. Cant wait for Khun to come back. ;)
yeah it does feel different. and yep can't wait for Khun to come back too!!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I forget to type Khun on my previous post. LOL Who on the stage with them? Khun. LOL
haha. OMG did you see that clip of Khun getting rub down!! ewww!!! lol. i saw the pics and clip and it look like he liked but he was so freaken CUTE AND HOT!! :wub:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
WOW, hot, he liked it. :lol: They kissed him, he face was so cute! :lol:
I can picture the korean fans going crazy because of this!! lol. Khun is too hot!! :wub: yep he liked alright! he loves older women remember!! lol. so he doesn't mind getting touch by them!! :loool: