2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aiko, are you slowly becoming a big 2PM fan and coming to spazz here with us?
I just hope more and more people will be in here posting...
They're a group worth spending time on

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha girl... ive been a 2PM fan.. but been slowly posting only lol..
I'm loving them more n more each day xp..

IM SO HAPPY THEY'RE WINNING SO MANY AWARDS ^_^..

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
True of both...but then Chansung almost hit Taec in the face, probably cuz the stage was small and he had one eye open
yep. so it was an accident. taec didn't mean to do it!! gosh!! these stage need to be bigger!! lol. they know that most of the member from 2PM is talk and have long arms and legs. lol. ^_^

Yay!! another member who loves 2PM like us!!! ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha girl... ive been a 2PM fan.. but been slowly posting only lol..
I'm loving them more n more each day xp..

IM SO HAPPY THEY'RE WINNING SO MANY AWARDS ^_^..
Welcome Julie, you can see it only me, Karen, & So who are most active & crazy about 2PM. I would love to see you b active with us! ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. We burned other thread away because this thread is just opened not so long, OMG 18 pages ready with just 3 crazy fan girls. :lol: I want to see more supporting fan of 2PM. :p

Edit: now it 19 pages

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Welcome Julie, you can see it only me, Karen, & So who are most active & crazy about 2PM. I would love to see you b active with us! ;)
haha!! we're trying to keep the thread alive!! even though we don't have alot of picture but by talking about them it's still good enough!! ^_^

I agree. We burned other thread away because this thread is just opened not so long, OMG 18 pages ready with just 3 crazy fan girls. :lol: I want to see more supporting fan of 2PM. :p

Edit: now it 19 pages
haha!! yes the three of us are crazy and we already made so many pages!! at first we were posting pictures like crazy and then now we're just talkinga bout them!!. Just gotta show some love for these boys!! love these dorky guys!! :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha lol.. i shall try xp..
it's just that im so busy n side-tracked these days lol xp... ehehe..
GOSH I SUPER LOVE KHUNNIE.. HE IS TOO DARN CUTE IN THE SHOWS!!!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
hahaha lol.. i shall try xp..
it's just that im so busy n side-tracked these days lol xp... ehehe..
GOSH I SUPER LOVE KHUNNIE.. HE IS TOO DARN CUTE IN THE SHOWS!!!!
I know isn't Khun cute!! lol. its' ok. when you're not busy just stop by and leave some love for the guys!! ^_^

Very true...but 2PM's fanbase is slowly growing, it just needs to grow more in SW!!!!
haha! i know it need to grow more here!! i remember one day i was just jumping around on the internet i found alot of 2PM haters!! they just sont' want to give these boys a chance!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i def will..
i know i spotted lots of haters as well...
hmm was i ever a hater to celebs.. lol.. no.. i maybe disliked lol but i never bashed anyone lol..
look at suju.. i was never interested in them but BAM!!!!! i love them now too lol xp..
oops sorry going of 2PM topic lol..

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
lmao.. i def will..
i know i spotted lots of haters as well...
hmm was i ever a hater to celebs.. lol.. no.. i maybe disliked lol but i never bashed anyone lol..
look at suju.. i was never interested in them but BAM!!!!! i love them now too lol xp..
oops sorry going of 2PM topic lol..
lol. I don't like to bash other groups. If i dislike them i just dislike them. I won't go in full detail why i don't like them!! geez. haters!! why do they have to hate for? i don't understand why? they don't even give 2PM a chance. they're still kind of new. but no matter what!! i will always love and support 2PM!! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoot whoot me too xp ^_^..
lol im watching 10 out of 10 again lol.. n i made caps of my scenes lol..

of course khunnie

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm lovin' Wooyung...and his goofy self
There's a lot of pics and vids throughout this thread, Aiko...especially the first page, I try to keep updating the links post...so that people know where to go to watch 2PM subbed videos...I've watched their Idol Show so many times, that I keep finding things I didn't notice the first time

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I'm lovin' Wooyung...and his goofy self
There's a lot of pics and vids throughout this thread, Aiko...especially the first page, I try to keep updating the links post...so that people know where to go to watch 2PM subbed videos...I've watched their Idol Show so many times, that I keep finding things I didn't notice the first time
haha. me too! i be like hey i didn't notice that before!! lol. no worries!! i'll be helping you out with the links too!! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thanks So.. xp..
i always watch subbed 2PM stuff on symblems <--- sumthin like that.. page lol.. xp..