2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
part 2 of Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q45JwniZUi0
OMG!!!!!! I love Taec's Scandal!!!!
I've been smiling from ear to ear since it got subbed
I think they're so cute together!!!!
BTW, what I noticed, the difference between Taec and Khun's scandal, was that it seemed Minsun wanted more of Khun's time and attention, when he didn't have much to give her
She seemed disappointed a lot instead of just accepting Khun's life for how it was, and being okay with the time she actually got to squeeze in for her
Jihyun didn't seem like she was demanding...she just spent whatever time she could with Taec, and Taec also seemed to have more free time than Khun did
Thank goodness, no awkward drama or retarded friends in this one, Taec got lucky, he didn't have to endure all that awkwardness, and he still put on a happy face
Besides, Taec was always the one to initiate stuff, especially like the text, "We should talke comfortably." That was sweet of him
I can't wait to see the rest with subs, what kinds of questions the 2PM boys ask...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
WARNING TO PRISNA AND EVERYONE...HOT PICS...REALLY HOT PICS OF JAY!!!

Remember to breathe!!!

Finally going to bed now...2PM overload...needed to release it and share it

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you! It's very nice to meet everyone too! ^_^ Thanks for sharing the clips!

And OMG!!!! Jay is sooo HOT! No wait, he's SEXY! Ugh, he's both HOT & SEXY!!!! :yahoo: Haha!

Ahhh! Khun is soooo cute and adorable! Love him!! :wub:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
OMG!!! i been gone one day and u guys went crazy without!! lol. ^_^ YAY!! we got more 2PM lovers!! OMG!! thanks for sharing the pics, gif and video!! OMG!! khun is so hot in white!! ^_^ wah!! his sexy dance!! too so cute!!

At first i didn't know it was him until i looked closer!! ^_^

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i bet all of the guys have hot bods like jay too!! lol but they're probably still working on it. but when its time, i bet everybody is gonna want to show it off!! WHOO!! yay for us! haha!

here's a clip of the guys dancing to "Low"
2pm "Low"

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i bet all of the guys have hot bods like jay too!! lol but they're probably still working on it. but when its time, i bet everybody is gonna want to show it off!! WHOO!! yay for us! haha!

here's a clip of the guys dancing to "Low"
2pm "Low"
haha!! right!! we just got to wait and see!! lol. next thing you know they all taking and pulling their shirts off like Jay! ^_^ Ooo thanks for sharing the clip!! they're all hot!! but i don't see Khun :( i wanted to see him dance with the rest of the members

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO!!!
THAT CLIP IS TOO SHORT ME!!!
LMAO.. awwwe.. too bad khun wasnt there T_T..

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing! ^_^

the guys are just so hot! besides on how they look, i think people love them more because of their personalities. they all seem like they're really nice guys!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing! ^_^

the guys are just so hot! besides on how they look, i think people love them more because of their personalities. they all seem like they're really nice guys!
yep love their personality!! i just love it when they be theirselves!! they're not afraid to show the world how they are!! ^_^

darn it karen lmap you made me go make some gif.. it was too tempting lol.. xp..

i have the bigger one at my art work thread lol.. http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...st&p=624192

hahah! love your gifs!! lol!! aww they're so cute!! i'll be making some gif later!! lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you! It's very nice to meet everyone too! ^_^ Thanks for sharing the clips!

And OMG!!!! Jay is sooo HOT! No wait, he's SEXY! Ugh, he's both HOT & SEXY!!!! :yahoo: Haha!

Ahhh! Khun is soooo cute and adorable! Love him!! :wub:
I agree. So, Thx for sharing my JAY :drool: . He is freaken HOT & SEXY! :drool: :drool: :drool: :wub: