2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Ok here's some links. i don't know if you guys saw them or not!! or if someone posted alright!! lol

Pop Music Award 2009 2PM Again & Again Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zDCnvfrBuc

sigh...mic problem again!! -_-. 1:08 Khun mic died and you didn't get to hear him sing and then Jay pass Khun his mic. Khun is looking at Jay mic and then he grabs it and continue on singing. 1:37 Khun kind of stop and looked at Jay. he didn't know if he should hand Jay the mic or not. lol. 1:36 one of the stage crew came out and give Jay the mic. lol.

How come it always seems like when Taec part comes on again & again his mic always act up!! lol. but junsu hand his mic to taec. & 2:15 you'll see Junho and Jay testing out the mic!! lol. :loool:

love these boys so much. always helping each other out.

Pop Music Award 2009 2PM Only You & I Hate You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IEUuAG32gU

090704 Pop Music Award 2009 2PM Intros & 10/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBrfKVSCx3s

090704 Mυsίc Ćοrе 2PM I Hate You Live Performance HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsBiayGMU8

1:50 junsu messed up!! hehe!! again!! :loool: why does it seems like he always messing up on this part!! ^_^ YES I NOTICE ALOT OF THESE!! ^_^

Yes i notice alot of stuff!! lol!! ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
but 2PM wouldn't be 2PM if Jay wasn't in the group and the leader ^_^
I agree.
If he was a solo artist, Im might not know the other boys & will miss out a lot of good stuff. :lol:

I just finish watching Pop Music Award 2009, they did a great job, love when they helped each other! Bad mics,cameraman,stage but great performance from 2PM. :yahoo: :wub:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I agree.
If he was a solo artist, Im might not know the other boys & will miss out a lot of good stuff. :lol:

I just finish watching Pop Music Award 2009, they did a great job, love when they helped each other! Bad mics,cameraman,stage but great performance from 2PM. :yahoo: :wub:
yep!! why is it when they perform their mic or whatever are always messed up!! but even though they always help each other out! gotta love these guys even more!! :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Will be back for replies...just wanted you guys to know this:
It won't be forever, but they need it

2PM "ADIEU" AFTER 3 MONTHS. GOODBYE STAGE IS ON JULY 19TH
Credit: Kor-Eng by Muize@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: StarNews

2PM, who has released songs “Again and Again” followed by “I hate you” and been receiving tons of loves, will take a break. On July 19th will be the last stage.

On July 9th, a close source to 2PM revealed “This coming 19th, 2PM will end the activities for their 2nd single on SBS Inkigayo stage ”

Their 2nd single “Time for change” was launched on April 16th and after 3 months of doing many activities, they will put an end to the promotion.

This source also added “After ending all promotional activities, they will prepare for their next album as well as taking a rest” and “Some members have their individual activities planned to show.”

Last year, 2PM debuted with splendid acrobatic choreography in “10 points out of 10”. This year, they have swept 1st place on various music shows and online music charts through their 2nd single “Time for change”.

credit: 2PM-online

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
awww they deserve the rest!! will miss these guys!! lol. can't wait for their album!! i'm so going to get it!! get enough rest guys!! we will always support you!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... u ladies sure did add more pages since ive been out lol..
i just baredly moved a week ago and finally got my internet hooked up yesterday evening..
hehehe xp... ooooooo.. i so have to go read the pages lol..

oh yea... i think i had like such a weird dream.. hehe..
that i was in the mall and i saw khun in front of me.. i called his name.. he quickly turned around and smiled.. and quickly ran.. of course i ran after him... lol.. then i saw the other 2pm members... of course at that point i was super excited n happy lol.. hmmmm.. and then.. i caught up with the beast... lol.. iono how i did but.. aniwaize my arm was around his neck.. or was i grabbing his shirt? i dont remember but.. yea.. i took out my phone and started taking pics of him.. and me together lmao.. **coughcough** he smiled at me too.. but quickly stopped in shock as he saw a group of other girls chasing after them... etc..... blahblah .. lol.. that's all i remember lol.. xp..weird dream rite lol...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
SO posts in the first thread already.
OH...hahah!! the ones i watch they didn't really sub everything!! i just thought i just share this!! cause since they sub almost everything!! ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was wondering why time2sub was subbingit since it is already subbed, instead of taking their time to sub something twice, they should do it for the more recent things...but that's just my opinion, still appreciate their work

Superstar Show Survival 2PM (ChanSung,JunHo,TeacYeon...) ep 1 part 1/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QHdjU6VktQ

HQ 090710 MuBk - 2PM - I Hate You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd_dtQt6G90

Seem to be Jay spamming for Prisna

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, SO you know I can spam all day about him! :lol: Thank you so much for the pics,:kiss: when I saw the pic I was screaming inside & got blush! :yahoo: :blush: This boy need to keep on licking his lip, it SEXY & HOT! :drool: LOVE his Smile! :wub: :faint: Love how Khun help pull up Jay's shirt. :faint: :drool:

I need a time out before I pass out! :lol: Please give me more. :lol:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
OMG, SO you know I can spam all day about him! :lol: Thank you so much for the pics,:kiss: when I saw the pic I was screaming inside & got blush! :yahoo: :blush: This boy need to keep on licking his lip, it SEXY & HOT! :drool: LOVE his Smile! :wub: :faint: Love how Khun help pull up Jay's shirt. :faint: :drool:

I need a time out before I pass out! :lol: Please give me more. :lol:
haha!! soon the rest of the members will be showing off their bodies like Jay!! and i'm so waiting to see it!! lol :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want JTAE work together. They both are my fav. I hope to hear good news in the future. They both will make it big! I can picture how cool & the best they will be. :wub:

Hope JAE have his own solo mini album (comeback maybe one day), I would like to see him work with TY & Teddy! I I keep thinking about this got to let it out. :lol: