2 pm

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait to see those wild bunnies too. The cutest & funnies bunnies, got to love them. :wub:

JAY OH JAY, is this boy try to make me drool nonstop or what. :drool:

Karen
; thx for the compliment! :D

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I cant wait to see those wild bunnies too. The cutest & funnies bunnies, got to love them. :wub:

JAY OH JAY, is this boy try to make me drool nonstop or what. :drool:

Karen
; thx for the compliment! :D
yep no problem!! yep gotta love those dorky bunnies!! lol ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yep...my bandwidth exceeded...the pics I posted will be seen after the 22nd, then I'll reupload them on imageshack, it's easier that way...

That prank show, I think 2PM is pranking Boom, not sure, but I hope they sub it...
Here Comes The Teacher
1/5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPcQeU_4NEk
2/5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MFrntHz0Fc
3/5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGg23z0pxaI
4/5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18YW10LpHuY
5/5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1L7Fhd7I4

Who loves you Prisna?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
SO, i love you! You know me too well! Thx for my boo pic. :lol: :yahoo: He is fine! :drool: Time for me to drool & breathless bcuz I saw his charms. :wub: :drool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
2PM has their own twitters!!!
Go follow them
http://twitter.com/followjyp/following

For those who don't get Wild Bunny: basically Boom thinks that he's pranking 2PM (especially Chansung) with his fake girlfriend, whom shows a lot more interest in the boys than Boom himself. Meanwhile, the boys know everything that's going on (except for maybe Jay, he seemed kinda confused throughout ), and they're the ones that are actually pranking him. Like when Chansung gave the girl his number, that was part of the plan, and Boom was like wth is he doing?! rofl. The guy that kept appearing at their table is actually Boom's teacher but Boom thinks that he's Chansung's teacher (hence going, omg Chansung can't recognize his own teacher! lol). Anyways, the best part was when Boom reveals it was a "prank on them" and the boys start acting like they're freaking out. ROFL, Jay kept calling "JYP" and Boom was like stop calling him!
soompi

(Star Cook1) Nichkhun “I often dream of becoming a father who cooks for his kids” Credits: Kor-Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, English Translation courtesy of Suteki::Madam2PM@pantip

SOURCE: Isplus Nichkhun (21) foreign member of dancing group 2PM. Nichkhun, who has an outstanding appearance, born in USA and then came to Thailand. After living in Thai for a while, he was sent to New Zealand and came back to USA for studying. Right now, he was left alone in Korean. Many people thought he could survive there by drinking only milk. However, Nichkhun love eating roasted streaky pork wrapped with hot chilly. This is him, a strong man who experience from various countries under the nickname “Milky boy”-When he thinks about his family, he thinks of Steak

The memorable food in his childhood was happened to be plain steak in spite of Tom Yam Kung(Thai Spicy soup). Nichkhun who lived in various places when he was young implied that “By that time, my family often had BBQ party but now we cannot have it so I miss them”

Nichkhun was born in States and stayed there until he was 2 years old. Then he moved back to Thailand until 12 years old. After that he went to New Zealand during junior high and then back to USA when he was 14 years old. Finally, he was in Korean in 2006 when he was only 18 years old. Nichkhun’s dad was Thai, his mom was Chinese, both of them are entrepreneurs so they wanted their son to see the world widely. Therefore, Nichkhun, has citizen of Thai and US, capable of English and Thai.

Nichkhun was left alone since 12 years old for study, he stood by himself for 10 years, the memory that he always remember was the time he was 12 with his family members having BBQ party in his garden. To him, it was a precious reminiscence. Nichkhun was in Korean now. His mom and sisters live in Thailand whereas his dad and brother were at States.

In early year, the picture of Nichkhun and his 2 younger sisters were the issue among chat online. His sisters were 19 and 13 years old. Nichkhun told that his sister wants to become an actress but he wasn’t agree at all. It seems ridiculous for Nichkhun who was very busy with his schedule but still overprotective for his sister. “I have to protect my sis. Sometimes, I answered the telephone from guy that tried to call my sis. Seem she really wants to be an actress but being an actress is too busy. If she still insists on that, I would allow to do only CF or just a presenter for health campaign.”

When mentioned to his 2 years older brother, Nichkhun said “He looks like me but he was manlier and he was so cool”

In 2006, Nichkhun went to Korean Wave festival in LA and he was seen by JYP Entertainment casting team. He rejected first but the casting team keep insisting him to do casting so he cannot resist. Nichkhun was auditioned outside Starbuck Coffee Shop (Rancho Cucamonga branch – where he lived) He sang “All or nothing” by O-Town in front of people who was at the shop and passing by. The result was satisfaction.

Nichkhun mentioned about the miserable time when he was alone in unfamiliar place.

It was the time he was at Wanganui Collegiate School in New Zealand. Because the school was really strict and he was young. He had to wake up 5.30 am. for jogging or swimming. Although it was lonely but it made him became tougher so his life in Korean now is not that difficult.

“It was alright then. ‘Cause I’m a man. When I was in New Zealand, I was still young and I can’t speak English. It’s was very lonely so I cried but now is not the same situation. I’m not like that anymore, I talked to my family 3-4 times a week and told them not to worry about me ”

- Nichkhun wanted to learn cooking if he entered university.

Although, he was 21 years old, but after high-school graduation, he didn’t continue study in any university. Nichkhun wanted to do his best on his current work and try some act. Then he would continue his study in university around his 27. When he was asked which major he would like to participate, he chose “Cooking” especially “Pastry”

- It was interesting to become a chef de pastry. I want to bake a cake so I can give hers on her birthday.

Is sweet tongue this because for fan girls? The main reasons that make him wanna try baking, here what Nichkhun said “I was young, my mom always making cake for me. When the ingredients were prepared, I was sitting next to hers and helping. It was pretty fun.”

The biggest dream of Nichkhun in 21 years old is “To be a good father” Let’s hear what he thinks about it…

“Dad who cook delicious food for their children often, teaching them how to play piano and sport.

Dad who will talk direct to his kids if they did something wrong. I want to be there for them.”

Although Nichkhun was good at playing piano and sports as well, he review that his body was weak during his childhood so his dad encouraged him to play Badminton. Then he’d continued playing for 5 years and end up representative for his school in competition.

The most comfortable music to Nichkhun to play with piano is “Kiss The Rain” by Yiruma.

Besides, he continues talking about his biggest dream by adding

“I want to have a girl and a boy but I would like the older to be boy and the second one is a girl. I think brother can protect and take care his sister very well”

- The food that he would like to give to his GF

Nichkhun had 2 girlfriends (the first one was 6 years older and the second was 1 year younger) When he asked what kind of food he would cook for the one he like, he said “the most delicious Meat ball Spaghetti in tomato sauce” because it was from his favorite cartoon ‘Lady and the Tramp’

“the main characters were 2 class of dogs (Purebred and tramp). the scene that they both unknowingly slurp the same strand of spaghetti and suddenly find their mouths meeting in a surprise kiss was memorable” He even think himself as a Tramp (the street dog) and his girlfriend as a lady and they both did the same situation as movie. He also added that he already study hot to make a spaghetti for his future lady.

The End

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing!! i'll come back and read it!! lol

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
aawww nichkhun is soo sweet. i love how he's over protective of his sisters. ^_^ we have one thing in common, i want a boy first too becuase i want him to protect his younger siblings. awww i think in the future, nichkhun will be a great father to his kids. his wife is going to be very lucky to have him. ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
nope....and won't probably make one!! ^_^ I mean i love the guys and all but i don't want to feel like a stalker!! :loool:
I keep update on them not stalk them. :loool:

Karen do u have fb?
I will be busy anyway so I barely use twitter! :p I have get thing done before college start!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I keep update on them not stalk them. :loool:

Karen do u have fb?
I will be busy anyway so I barely use twitter! :p I have get thing done before college start!
yeah i have a facebook....there is like no point for me to make a twitter cause I sure won't have time to get on it. I hardly go to my myspace & my hi5.. ^_^. Facebook i go on there once in a while ^_^