2 pm

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW, Im so touch from each of them answers. They all make me so happy & it really sweet reading their answer! I wish I could read more. :wub: :yahoo:

Aww, the wink to me is so cute! :wub: The gif is so hot, man look @ JAY with his pink under showing of his six packs. :wub:

Thank for sharing!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
just wanted to share this!! Credit to time2sub2 for subbing this.

2PM Wild Bunny [1/5] (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDFEKpe9QA

2PM Wild Bunny [2/5] (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmSgVuWlTTE

2PM Wild Bunny [3/5] (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwc0qGWYr0Q

2PM Wild Bunny [4/5] (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCWva1T_e1E

2PM Wild Bunny [5/5] (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hguPeZACOOU

this is funny!! ^_^ Junsu was driving and all the members were going crazy!! ^_^ they went karaoking too!! so funny!! love their singing and dancing!! lol

Karen

Donghae and Siwon

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Karen, thank for sharing. I have to watch this video @ night because now Im busy & really dont have time to get online.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Karen, thank for sharing. I have to watch this video @ night because now Im busy & really dont have time to get online.
yep no problem!! i'll be trying to help now because school will start back up soon and i probably won't be on as much.... ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks for bringing the videos...I don't know when I'll get to watch it...might not be able to be online as much because of family issues...I don't know how to live without the internet man...

I'm gonna miss being able to spazz here with you guys though.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Thanks for bringing the videos...I don't know when I'll get to watch it...might not be able to be online as much because of family issues...I don't know how to live without the internet man...

it's alright!! im just trying to updated you guys!! soon i won't have time to updated and get on online!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

it's alright!! im just trying to updated you guys!! soon i won't have time to updated and get on online!
I know, I will miss you guys because I have so much fun chatting & get to know more about your interest.
I have to prepare my self for college but I will always keep updated from you girls.

I have so much 2PM video to much! But that ok, it help me relieve stress bcuz those boy are too cute & dorky. ;)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
yeah i'm going to miss chatting with you guys too!!! when you're stress out just think about these dorky guys!! lol

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
this is totally off topic but i wanted to know what is everybody's nationality.. and when does school start for everyone?

so i found this clip, its in thai, and there was news about this thai singer name waii and junsu and she said that they were pretty close. the last time he was in thailand, he went to her house and dropped off a gift for her.. aww.. she seemed really shy when she was giving the interview. hmm.. wonder whats going on between them. hehe. in the end, she said that they were more like brothers and sisters.. yeah.. thats what everybody says.. lol.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
this is totally off topic but i wanted to know what is everybody's nationality.. and when does school start for everyone?

so i found this clip, its in thai, and there was news about this thai singer name waii and junsu and she said that they were pretty close. the last time he was in thailand, he went to her house and dropped off a gift for her.. aww.. she seemed really shy when she was giving the interview. hmm.. wonder whats going on between them. hehe. in the end, she said that they were more like brothers and sisters.. yeah.. thats what everybody says.. lol.
I'm Lao but i can understand thai a little bit as long they don't use words i don't know!! lol. what clip? i want to see!! share the links!! ^_^

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Really? You're Lao? Me too! ^_^

here's the link Waii talking about Junsu it starts around 6:18
really!! that's cool!! ok i'll watch it and come back with my comments! ^_^

Umm....yeah... question! how do they communicate? lol. does she speak korean or english? i didn't even know that Junsu could speak english that well...hm....THE FANS ARE GOING TO GO CRAZY WITH THIS!! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for all the clips ladies ^_^..

rukNA i'm hmong ^_^ hehe... school starts for me in august.. 17.. i think lol...

hmmm the clip.. i have no comment.. i think she's alright but.. it seems like film's lee da hae situation... >_<

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for all the clips ladies ^_^..

rukNA i'm hmong ^_^ hehe... school starts for me in august.. 17.. i think lol...

hmmm the clip.. i have no comment.. i think she's alright but.. it seems like film's lee da hae situation... >_<
could be the same situation ^_^ BUT i just want to know how can they communicate!! lol. he can't speak thai and tell the taxi he wants to go to her house!! lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm Khmer & Chinese. College start September ? for me, dont remember the date , got to check it. hahaha

Thank for the clip. Wow very interesting. Thx for the translate Karen! ;)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I'm Khmer & Chinese. College start September ? for me, dont remember the date , got to check it. hahaha

Thank for the clip. Wow very interesting. Thx for the translate Karen! ;)
thanks for translating what? lol. did i translate something? ^_^

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
haha! that's what i was thinking too! how did he manage to get to her house when he doesn't know how to speak thai... weird.. maybe he had someone write the address in thai for him. ha. either way, i wanna know how waii and junsu communicate too.. i'm guessing they probably speak english to each other??? i also wanna know what junsu has to say about this.. bet its probably all over korea by now... :lol:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha! that's what i was thinking too! how did he manage to get to her house when he doesn't know how to speak thai... weird.. maybe he had someone write the address in thai for him. ha. either way, i wanna know how waii and junsu communicate too.. i'm guessing they probably speak english to each other??? i also wanna know what junsu has to say about this.. bet its probably all over korea by now... :lol:
haha could be. hm...does she speak english? lol. I didn't know that Junsu can speak english that well. lol. ah. if it reach Korean now the fans are going to go CRAZY! ^_^

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
haha could be. hm...does she speak english? lol. I didn't know that Junsu can speak english that well. lol. ah. if it reach Korean now the fans are going to go CRAZY! ^_^
haha! i know.. they're already bashing waii about it. calling her names and saying that she's seeking attention, etc.. i feel bad for her... well only because they're being harsh on her.