2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The guys should have English versions of their hits like the Wonder Girls. When they released that special album for Thailand I thought it was I'm Thai, got all excited for nothing. So, isn't there a contest to send 200 of Nichkhun's fans to Phuket and he's the tour guide? Not sure if it's 200 though.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
The guys should have English versions of their hits like the Wonder Girls. When they released that special album for Thailand I thought it was I'm Thai, got all excited for nothing. So, isn't there a contest to send 200 of Nichkhun's fans to Phuket and he's the tour guide? Not sure if it's 200 though.
Ooo an english version!! I want them to do a english version too!! lol. that would be so cool.!! I got the special album for Thailand. I knew it wasn't going to be in thai cause the rest of the members can't speak thai at all yet try to sing it!! but it would be so cool if they did have an Thai album...lol.

Iono about the contest but his CF was cute though!! the song is catchy too!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo an english version!! I want them to do a english version too!! lol. that would be so cool.!! I got the special album for Thailand. I knew it wasn't going to be in thai cause the rest of the members can't speak thai at all yet try to sing it!! but it would be so cool if they did have an Thai album...lol.

Iono about the contest but his CF was cute though!! the song is catchy too!!
I hope JPY focus more on 2PM soon! I want a thai & english album from them! If they did a thai album it will take the boys a few weeks to remember the songs :lol:!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, JYP twittered that he was working on the new 2PM songs...
He said it was gonna be really different, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Man, I enjoyed watching Wild Bunny...those boys are freakin hilarious!!!
But I've never seen Khun so mad, I would be mad too if I got ditched
Wooyung is so crazy with his photoshoot, but that's why I love him

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I hope JPY focus more on 2PM soon! I want a thai & english album from them! If they did a thai album it will take the boys a few weeks to remember the songs :lol:!
hahah!! give me at least 2 or 3 day to learn their song if they do a a thai album!!! lol ^_^

Well, JYP twittered that he was working on the new 2PM songs...
He said it was gonna be really different, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Man, I enjoyed watching Wild Bunny...those boys are freakin hilarious!!!
But I've never seen Khun so mad, I would be mad too if I got ditched
Wooyung is so crazy with his photoshoot, but that's why I love him
hahah!! i love the Wild Bunny....too funny!! khun was pissed off!! kind sad that jay and them ditch the rest of the group. they could of gone to the club together!! ^_^ . i know i would be pissed off if somebody ditched me.....wooyoung photoshoot too funny and he was crying!! ^_^ Love khun and jay during Khun photoshoot!! :wub:

has anyone seen this yet. its a thai talk show called strawberry cheesecake and 2pm was on there. the guys are so cute!
090726 Strawberry Cheesecake 2PM 1/3
090726 Strawberry Cheesecake 2PM 2/3
090726 Strawberry Cheesecake 2PM 3/3
hahaha!! i saw some of it!! omg!! i have to watch teh rest!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
iknow!! i got his song stuck in my head too!! wooooo! lets take a break... heheeh

i need a 2pm banner.. anyone wanna hook me up?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just got done watching the sub version of khun in woody's show..

im loving khun more and more :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thank you ur soo nice and your artwork are like awesome..

i just rewatched wild bunny i cant help but giggle at the guys dorkiness.. ahaha... tsk tsk jay going to the club without me huh??? lols

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
you guys go to soompi too??

ouuuuuuuuuu post your sn so I can add you.. and read my story with p karen... starring 2pm!! yea!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i have a soompi account but i post little over there lol..

i hardly go on there keke..