2 pm

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i wouldnt want my khunnie to get attacked or harassed lol.. unless it was me.. j/k :loool:

gosh im missing my 2pm T_T...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
aiko!! 2pm mode!NOw!! lols

yea baby khunnie need protections.. only us can attack him!lols p karen we should post our story here lols

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ur makin me very curious now hehe.. it's at soompi rite? i'll go check it out later if i remember lol..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ur makin me very curious now hehe.. it's at soompi rite? i'll go check it out later if i remember lol..
yea its at soompi its mostly base on real life except we dont get to meet 2pm forreals :rolleyes: :lol:

hehehehe my username is fadeddreams ADD ME!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yea its a whole new soompi now... i got confused tooo but i got used to it..

anyways the storyline is about a american born korean girl who despise 2pm and LOVES big bang. Her friend is childhood friends with Jay. Jay and Her end up in a one night stand n Jay ends up really liking her. But she likes Gdragon ( Gdragon will be in here )

So who will she choose Jay or Gdragon.. both of leaders of a korean boy band.. both talented..

so who is best for her??? lols

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. why does it seem like the girl is you lmao.. hahaha.. xp. :loool:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lmao.. why does it seem like the girl is you lmao.. hahaha.. xp. :loool:
OPPS! I got caught!! lols yea.. the girl is base on me... but im not an american born korean though... im a thai borned lols ahahha lols

WO 2pm!! lols jay !! jay!! jay!! lols

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
hahaha. our fan fic based on our life!! lol!! go read it!1 support us!! my username at soompi is drummergrl.....lol.

I so own this page!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i wouldnt want my khunnie to get attacked or harassed lol.. unless it was me.. j/k :loool:

gosh im missing my 2pm T_T...
:LOL" watch your back cuz Karen could attrack you! :lol:
aiko!! 2pm mode!NOw!! lols

yea baby khunnie need protections.. only us can attack him!lols p karen we should post our story here lols
The person I wan to attack is JAY. :lool:

yea its a whole new soompi now... i got confused tooo but i got used to it..

anyways the storyline is about a american born korean girl who despise 2pm and LOVES big bang. Her friend is childhood friends with Jay. Jay and Her end up in a one night stand n Jay ends up really liking her. But she likes Gdragon ( Gdragon will be in here )

So who will she choose Jay or Gdragon.. both of leaders of a korean boy band.. both talented..

so who is best for her??? lols
WHAT? I was away for only a day, what is going on? Is it just a fanfic?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
SO, you the best! You know what I like! :kiss: JAY IS freaken HOT & CUTE! The gif is tottally cute, aww Im fallin deep in love! hahaha

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing the pictures!! omg, the guys look extremely sexy sweating like that! wooo! :drool:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
:LOL" watch your back cuz Karen could attrack you! :lol:

The person I wan to attack is JAY. :lool:

WHAT? I was away for only a day, what is going on? Is it just a fanfic?
haha!! me attack who? lol. don't harm khunnie!! lol ^_^

yep it's a fan fic! it's on soompi!! lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha!! me attack who? lol. don't harm khunnie!! lol ^_^

yep it's a fan fic! it's on soompi!! lol.
Im warning Julie.

[codebox]QUOTE (aikoden @ Aug 11 2009, 12:04 AM) *
lol i wouldnt want my khunnie to get attacked or harassed lol.. unless it was me.. j/k loool.gif

gosh im missing my 2pm T_T...[/codebox]

I told her to watch out. Cuz u are Khunnie lover ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
2PM 090628 Live [Love]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx67cA8hauY

WOW, they did an excellent! I love it! I have to said that Jay,Junsu,& Junho's voice really fit the song because their voice are strong & power than Khun! It's nice that Khun start it off bcuz he was a soft voice! I love it!
I really want a English album from them so bad. I have to said Junho English is improved a lot.

They all look freaken HOT in the suit. :drool: :drool: :drool: :wub:
I like Jay's hair, his mohawk doesnt look that tall or long. hehe
Junho was totally cute when he pulled out the flower! :wub: I wish I was that fan girl. Lucky girl!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Im warning Julie.

[codebox]QUOTE (aikoden @ Aug 11 2009, 12:04 AM) *
lol i wouldnt want my khunnie to get attacked or harassed lol.. unless it was me.. j/k loool.gif

gosh im missing my 2pm T_T...[/codebox]

I told her to watch out. Cuz u are Khunnie lover ;)
hahah!! you can't attack or harass him! i'll be there to protect him!! lol. ^_^

2PM 090628 Live [Love]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx67cA8hauY

WOW, they did an excellent! I love it! I have to said that Jay,Junsu,& Junho's voice really fit the song because their voice are strong & power than Khun! It's nice that Khun start it off bcuz he was a soft voice! I love it!
I really want a English album from them so bad. I have to said Junho English is improved a lot.

They all look freaken HOT in the suit. :drool: :drool: :drool: :wub:
I like Jay's hair, his mohawk doesnt look that tall or long. hehe
Junho was totally cute when he pulled out the flower! :wub: I wish I was that fan girl. Lucky girl!
OMG!! I so love it when they sing in english!! ah!! I agree with you. Junho english has improved alot!!! If they make an english album i'm so buying it!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah!! you can't attack or harass him! i'll be there to protect him!! lol. ^_^

OMG!! I so love it when they sing in english!! ah!! I agree with you. Junho english has improved alot!!! If they make an english album i'm so buying it!!
I will buy it too!