2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I love their beasty manly look! i agree don't dye their hair!! i wonder what new look they will have for their new album!! hopefully their new looks makes them extra hot!! lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Say Good-Bye to their last look...I wonder what JYP will come up with next. I hope he doesn't dye the boys' hairs...I bet they'll be sexier! I can't wait to hear the new music!!!

I FREAKIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE 2PM's fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every freakin single color that is used looks soooooooooooooo good. i need to get me some of these clothes too.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i know, i hope they don't dye their hair and if they do, hopefully its not a noticeable color like.. blonde or some sort. lol. oh man, i wanna see them dress differently as an individual.. i know for sure that they are gonna come back looking sexier than ever!! :wub:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
as long nobody get their hair dye blonde!! what's up with blonde!! lol. but yeah can't wait for their new look!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Cool MagazineExclusive Interview with 2PM

Cool: With their title track Again & Again, 2PM has emerged top on music shows like M! Countdown and Inkigayo. Have you ever expected such good results?

Junho: Honestly, we were all very excited when we received the awards. We always get nominated along with other seniors like SG Wannabe and Super Junior, and they're so amazing, so we were always worried about whether we'd be able to clinch the first spot. Of course, we're also full of hopes for getting the top spot, but eventually, just before the results are announced, we're slightly more nervous than before.

Taecyeon: Hi everyone, I'm Taecyeon.

Wooyoung: Don't talk.

Taecyeon: (Looks at Cool helplessly) Wooyoung won't let me talk... (laughs) When we took part in Inkigayo, the seven nominated songs would flash on screen. When it flashed "This week's Mutizen Song - 2PM's Again&Again", we thought we were seeing things, that they were fooling us, really! It was so surreal for the seven of us.When the result was already out, we were still wondering "who could the winner be this time?".....

Junho: We were worried that we saw the wrong results, and the winner would end up being someone else. (laughs)

Taecyeon: After all there were 7 nominees, all flashing on the screen, we didn't notice at all, we had reactions like "Ah? Ah! Who is it?"

All: Wow, Taecyeon spoke so well! (applauds)

Junsu: We've beein preparing for a long time, so we often have such thoughts of this scene (TN: as in scene of winning.)

Cool: What do you guys do in the waiting room? You guys are very different when on stage right?

Jay: When we're in the waiting room, we would prepare our next announcements. (cold)

Cool: Your second single has been really successful. Apart from the support from fans and your company, what do you think is the reason for your success?

Jay: The response from our '10 Out Of 10' day's activities made us feel like we were in a dream. During that time, we had a lot of special dance moves, unique styles in our clothes and hair, so everyone noticed us from our beginning. Subsequently after our appearance in Idol Army, more people came to know of us, and also began to look forward to our second single. So this time when our new song released, we received a lot of support. Moreover the songs were good, so we had good response from people.

Cool: The PD wanted you to "imagine you were in the same situation" while performing Again&Again. Did you guys manage to do it? (TN: I find this hard to translate T.T Sorry.)

Taecyeon: We prepared a lot when rehearsing for this, and also in facing such situations.

Jay: Anyway we didn't think too complicated about it.

Khun: Just be natural. (laughs)

Cool: Like your title track says "Again & Again", what are the sort of things that would cause you guys to do "Again & Again?"

Taecyeon: Eating?!

Chansung: (Sparkly eyes) And what else is there to eat after after I finish eating.....

Khun: Sleep.

Jay: I think Taecyeon holds sleep very dearly to him.

Taecyeon: I've not been sleeping well lately.... sigh, why is it always me?!

Wooyoung: We tire out very easily in the car whenever we're promoting. But if we doze off our make up would get smudged, so our managers stop us from dozing off. But sometimes we're just really exhausted so we don't listen to him and just sleep.

Jay: Sometimes, in order for us not to fall asleep, we play games in the car.

Junho: Yeah because after we wake up from dozing off we'll feel even more tired.

Wooyoung: If we play games we become alert in a while.

Chansung: Sometimes we go crazy playing.

Taecyeon: Yeah we love playing games.

Cool: Up till now, your fan base has changed quite a bit. We have the oldest in their 40s and the youngest in their teens.

Taecyeon: Wow, we have so many fans already?!

Junho: Even in their 40s?!

Jay: Oh, that's my mom.

Junho: Yes our dear mothers.

All: Hahahaha....

Cool: What do you think caused you to have these fans?

Wooyoung: (points to Chansung) Look at Chansung desperate to answer!

Jay: (ignores) Firstly, the fans in their teens seem to love Khun very much. Khun is our trump card for them.

Taecyeon: I think the reason for the fans in their 20s is also Khun.

Jay: Yeah.

Taecyeon: And it's still because of Khun that we have fans in their 30s.

Jay: Yeah, and the Noonas in their 20s love us because of we are beastly and manly.

Junsu: Or maybe they like us because of our honest looks. (TN: I don't know why but I just find it so hilarious that Junsu had to give the politically correct response hahahaha!)

Jay: Yeah, beastly Taecyeon!

Cool: The image for your promotion this time, the members have had quite some changes in their appearance. Are you all satisfied with the style this time?

Junsu: I think it's better if Wooyoung answers this.

Jay: (faces Wooyoung) Aren't you holding the mic?!

Taecyeon: Yeah so you answer.

Junsu: Come on, 1, 2, 3! Action!

Wooyoung: Um....... (Jay starts to stick onto Wooyoung mushily) Ok then I'll answer it. I feel like I've been doing a lot today (laughs). When I first saw our outfits I thought they were really unique. Looking at them as a whole, you could easily tell that we are a group, but if you look closely at the details, there are differences. For instance, it's all in pink, but the pink is placed in a different position for each of our outfits. It brings a very creative and original feel. Even for our hairstyles, they look sort of similar, but yet they're different. Of course we have to thank Jin Young Hyung (JYP) for giving us much guidance on our styling.

Jay: Mm, yes yes, well said.

Cool: There are some clothing which makes you feel uncomfortable right?

Wooyoung: No, they're all very comfortable to us.

Jay: Yes, especially today's outfit, (pink outfit) it's the most comfortable out of all that we've worn.

Cool: Apart from the Intro, there are 3 tracks in this second single....

Jay: There was no need to exclude the Intro... (laughs insanely)

Chansung: Don't bother about him, please continue.

Junho: Please ignore him.

Cool: Apart from Again&Again, in your second single, I Hate You is a song that leaves a deep impression. Besides using the very fashionable digital sounds, Taecyeon's rap adds a whole new charm to it. Please give us a brief introduction to this song.

Jay: I Hate You is a really good song! (Laughs with satisfaction) At the start, hehehe... It's like it has a lot of charisma, "dang dang dang dang" ..... (starts singing bashfully)

Taecyeon: Aigo, we just knew his answer always leaves people confused. So sorry!

Wooyoung: Actually a lot of people feel that Again & Again is a very difficult song to sing, so we were worried about how everyone could sing together....

Jay: Difficult, what are you talking about? How are our songs difficult??

[[ Rectangular box at the top of THIS page ]]

JaeBeom (( words underlined are what Jay fills in on his own ))
1. I think I look coolest when I'm dancing.
2. Although others don't believe me, up till now I still believe in the existence of aliens.
3. I cried while watching the movie, x. (TN: he didn't answer it :\)
4. After waking up and finding myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have food, water, my family.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon the cutest, because he is the maknae; I think Jo Kwon is my nemesis, because he looks like me.
6. In my lifetime, within a week of not being able to eat rice, hamburgers and pizza, I will not be able to withstand it.
7. Even for just one day, I would like to be Michael Jackson, because he's the most talented artiste.
8. My future lover as I imagine, will have curly hair, her style will be T-shirt and jeans, it would be even better if she could dance too.
9. I want to expose a secret of Taecyeon, that is he can dance popping while sleeping.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'I love you all', you all must wait for us, when you think of me listen to 2PM's songs, when I think of you all I will also work hard at what I'm doing.

Chansung (( words underlined are what Chansung fills in on his own ))
1. I think I look coolest when I'm stepping to the beat on stage.
2. Although others don't believe me, up till now I still believe in the existence of aliens.
3. I cried while watching the movie, Taeguki (Brotherhood).
4. After waking up and finding myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have a boat, food and health.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Wooyoung the cutest, because whenever he does anything, he always makes a cute noise; I think I am my own nemesis, because I'm afraid of myself. (TN: What the...)
6. In my lifetime, within a week of not being able to eat rice, meat, bananas, I will not be able to withstand it.
7. Even for just one day, I would like to be a bird, because birds are carefree.
8. My future lover as I imagine, will have natural hair, her style will contain her own personality, it would be even better if she could understand my job.
9. I want to expose a secret of myself, that is I love how we don't hide secrets among our members.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'I love you all', you all must wait for us, when you think of me watch TV or go online, when I think of you all I will also go visit you all in China if given the chance.

[[ Rectangular box at the top of THIS page ]]
Nichkhun (( words underlined are what Khun fills in on his own ))
1. I think I look coolest when I'm playing the piano.
2. Although others don't believe me, up till now I still believe in x .
3. I cried while watching the movie, x .
4. After waking up and finding myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have I don't understand this T.T. (TN: HAHA AWWSH! KYOOT! <3)
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon the cutest, because he is the maknae; I think x is my nemesis, because x .
6. In my lifetime, within a week of not being able to eat pork belly, I will not be able to withstand it.
7. Even for just one day, I would like to be a dad, because I would like to know how it feels to be a father. (TN: Don't worry Khun, you have many girls to pick from to help you with your mission :x)
8. My future lover as I imagine, will have long hair, her style will be natural, it would be even better if we could date.
9. I want to expose a secret of x , that is x .
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'I want to study harder for Mandarin so I can communicate with you all when we go to China next time', you all must help us and love us, when you think of me look at my pictures, when I think of you all I will also study hard for Mandarin.

Wooyoung (( words underlined are what Wooyoung fills in on his own ))
1. I think I look coolest when I'm dancing.
2. Although others don't believe me, up till now I still believe in myself.
3. I cried while watching the movie, The Way Home.
4. After waking up and finding myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have fire, a boat, binoculars.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon the cutest, because he gets hurt very easily; I think Jo Kwon is my nemesis, because he sings very well.
6. In my lifetime, within a week of not being able to eat chicken, rice, water, I will not be able to withstand it.
7. Even for just one day, I would like to be a bird, because it can fly far away.
8. My future lover as I imagine, will have normal hair, her style will be normal, it would be even better if x . (TN: What a scanty answer -__- udong-ah...)
9. I want to expose a secret of Chansung, that is he can seriously fart.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'Please love us a lot', you all must wait for us, when you think of me eat chicken breast meat, when I think of you all I will also eat chicken breast meat. (TN: ROFL...)

Taecyeon (( words underlined are what Taec fills in on his own ))
1. I think I look coolest when I don't talk.
2. Although others don't believe me, up till now I still believe in x .
3. I cried while watching the movie, Taeguki (Brotherhood).
4. After waking up and finding myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have rice, computer, books.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon the cutest, because he has a charm like a child's; I think Jaebeom is my nemesis, because he's good at whatever he does.
6. In my lifetime, within a week of not being able to eat x , I will not be able to withstand it.
7. Even for just one day, I would like to be a fish, because it can dive to the depths of the ocean.
8. My future lover as I imagine, will have any kind of hair, her style will be good as long as it's better than mine, it would be even better if she could speak English .
9. I want to expose a secret of Junsu, that is (TN: Sorry but I can't make out the words from the scan ): Something about his shoes insoles... ).
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'I love you all', you all must invite us to China, when you think of me go online and listen to our songs, when I think of you all I will also think of you. (TN: ...)

Junho (( words underlined are what Junho fills in on his own ))
1. I think I look coolest when I am focused in doing things.
2. Although others don't believe me, up till now I still believe in the existence of UFOs .
3. I cried while watching the movie, The Way Home.
4. After waking up and finding myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have a bout, a house, food.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Jinwoon the cutest, because he's younger than me; I think x is my nemesis, because x .
6. In my lifetime, within a week of not being able to eat rice, kimchi, water, I will not be able to withstand it.
7. Even for just one day, I would like to be a bird, because it can soar in the sky.
8. My future lover as I imagine, will have any kind of hair, her style will be normal, it would be even better if she could speak English .
9. I want to expose a secret of x , that is x .
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'we will see you all soon', you all must love 2PM, when you think of me come to Korea and see me, when I think of you all I will also go to China.

Junsu (( words underlined are what Junsu fills in on his own ))
1. I think I look coolest when I I'm singing on stage.
2. Although others don't believe me, up till now I still believe in the existence of aliens .
3. I cried while watching the movie, If Only.
4. After waking up and finding myself stranded on an island, it's ok as long as I have my iPod, handphone, game console.
5. Among the members of 2AM and 2PM, I find Kwonnie the cutest, because he always dances to sexy moves for me; I think Khun is my nemesis, because he's too good-looking, keke.
6. In my lifetime, within a week of not being able to eat rice, kimch, sour candy , I will not be able to withstand it.
7. Even for just one day, I would like to be Stevie Wonder, because I'm curious to know about his daily life, and the reason behind his coolness when he sings.
8. My future lover as I imagine, will have long hair, her style will be one with individuality, it would be even better if she can aegyo and be sexy and is opinionated.
9. I want to expose a secret of x , that is I want to keep everyone's secret.
10. To the fans in China, I want to say 'Junsu will work hard, till then I will see you all', you all must wait for us, when you think of me leave a message on our Fan Cafe, when I think of you all I will also rush over to China to meet everyone.

Translated by Staracles @ Soompi

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
"Taecyeon: Wow, we have so many fans already?!
Junho: Even in their 40s?!
Jay: Oh, that's my mom.
Junho: Yes our dear mothers.
All: Hahahaha....
Cool: What do you think caused you to have these fans?
Wooyoung: (points to Chansung) Look at Chansung desperate to answer!
Jay: (ignores) Firstly, the fans in their teens seem to love Khun very much. Khun is our trump card for them.
Taecyeon: I think the reason for the fans in their 20s is also Khun.
Jay: Yeah.
Taecyeon: And it's still because of Khun that we have fans in their 30s."

hahahah (Jay: oh, that's my mom)! jay is so hilarious when he's goofing off and acting crazy. :lol: and the comment about having fans because of Khun, that's not true. they have fans because they're 2PM! we all love each and every one of them! ^_^ haha wooyoung's answers to #8-10 was LOL. aww, he's sooo cute & funny! love him!

oh my gosh, ep. 5 of wild bunny was soooo freakin ridiculous (as in extremely hilarious!) i laughed soo freaking hard! lol. kwon is soo crazy! dirty eye girls.. haha! :loool:
thank you for the interview! ^_^

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
have you ladies read this yet? its about waii going into JYP <_<
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/08...ream/#more-3900
credits to dirtiilaundry

remember how she said she stopped talking to junsu and that she blocked him.. well that's a lie she still talks to him.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEqgJXVeiqE...re=channel_page it starts at 4:43-8:09... damn, she's only 16...

chansung's litter incident
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._chansung/P250/
credits to allkpop

JYP Entertainment apologizes for disappointment caused by Chansung
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ed_by_chansung/
credits to allkpop

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
-------------> :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love Junho in this photoshoot, he is so hot while he keep his cuteness side, I love it. :drool: :wub: Suck that Jay wasnt there for the photoshoot because I want to see him in white t-shirt (the top of shirt is unbutton= imagine how hot is that :drool:)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Bazaar September - Fantastic Men (JaeBeom)

OMG, this guy is smoken HOTTTTTTTTTTT :drool: :drool: Those lip look juicy (Im thinking of thing. perv. :lol:)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Prisna, you beat me to posting those pics!!!
They are hot, aren't they?

Some fans need to seriously stop paying extra close attention to 2PM to watch every single thing they do...or mistake they make. News like that irritates me, because they're right, 2PM or any celebrity is human...I litter all the time, I mean, I get that it's bad for the environment, for the country...blah blah...but dang, I would hate to have someone point out every little thing that I do wrong...That's annoying...I mean, I can understand if it's something like exposing your privates to papparazzi, like some American celebrities, but just not throwing one piece of trash away? Geez...cut the guys some slack...maybe he did forget...so what? I'm more angry that Chansung littering was such a headline than anything else. The best thing I love about 2PM is how real they are, they don't come off as idols, who are intimidating and hard to meet, but as one of the guys, down-to-earth boys...I don't know why, instead of enjoying the episodes of Wild Bunny, someone has to watch close enough to point something like that out.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: I love this photoshoot, all the guys are smoken hot & burn my eyes because of their sexiness. :drool: :drool:
------------->WOW, another side of Jay. He look good. KAWAII
--------------> I love this one. :drool: :wub:
-------------> :drool: :drool:

I be back with more comment. g2g right now. ;)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon

Some fans need to seriously stop paying extra close attention to 2PM to watch every single thing they do...or mistake they make. News like that irritates me, because they're right, 2PM or any celebrity is human...I litter all the time, I mean, I get that it's bad for the environment, for the country...blah blah...but dang, I would hate to have someone point out every little thing that I do wrong...That's annoying...I mean, I can understand if it's something like exposing your privates to papparazzi, like some American celebrities, but just not throwing one piece of trash away? Geez...cut the guys some slack...maybe he did forget...so what? I'm more angry that Chansung littering was such a headline than anything else. The best thing I love about 2PM is how real they are, they don't come off as idols, who are intimidating and hard to meet, but as one of the guys, down-to-earth boys...I don't know why, instead of enjoying the episodes of Wild Bunny, someone has to watch close enough to point something like that out.
I agree. I don't really notice that stuff. i mean people litter all the time and it's bad but people still does it. He's a human being like the rest of us. gosh! since 2PM is becoming more popular lots of craziness or nonsense stuff is starting to happen.

anyways thanks for sharing the pictures!! they're so hot!!! could they get anymore hotter? lol ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

haha, it was so hot that I got to posted it. :p:p :lol:

I love reading the interview of 2PM, they always have something silly & funny to said. :lol:

Netizens is overacting. Im sure some of them litter too haha I know it not cool to litter but it's not going to harm if they just pick it up & forget about it. They have to make it big because Chansung is a celebrity. If I was in the street & litter, Im sure no one would take a crap because Im not famous. I found ppl always blame & keep close attention to other issue but they never notice their own problem first. Not everyone are prefect.
If that boy was not Chansung or 2PM members, netizens wouldn't care, if they do, they're overacting.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha, it was so hot that I got to posted it. :p:p :lol:

I love reading the interview of 2PM, they always have something silly & funny to said. :lol:

Netizens is overacting. Im sure some of them litter too haha I know it not cool to litter but it's not going to harm if they just pick it up & forget about it. They have to make it big because Chansung is a celebrity. If I was in the street & litter, Im sure no one would take a crap because Im not famous. I found ppl always blame & keep close attention to other issue but they never notice their own problem first. Not everyone are prefect.
If that boy was not Chansung or 2PM members, netizens wouldn't care, if they do, they're overacting.
I agree. they're like going over board cause they're a star. I know that some stars wants to set a good example for the younger kids but sometimes you mess up!! you're a human! NOBODY IS PERFECT!