2 pm

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
omg, this was the hottest performance ever!!!! i almost died!!! lol. holy crap, i almost fainted when jay was under the water singing and he opened his shirt and all you saw was his abs and omg!!! it was extremely sexy. :drool: but dude, what did they do to chansung's hair??? hahahah! junho and wooyoung were sooo cute & adorable when they were dancing with park soojin. haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsjiUJKJdmg...player_embedded

Nichkhun won the title of Hot Mr. Beauty at the 2009 MNet 20's Choice Awards. Congrats to our Nichkhun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUUKDIfa49U...player_embedded
2PM won Hot Summer Heart Popularity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om-05Xb7UU4...player_embedded
Hot Performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xncG_M_aWHg...player_embedded
congrats to 2PM!!!! they deserve to win! lol. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
On 20's Choice
I LOVE THESE OUTFITS!!!
Props to them for being able to perform on a moving platform...but what's up with giving the guys side bangs?
They shuld've worn these outfits the first time
Wooyung and Junho doing that cute dance...they are too cute
You're right, ewww, what did they do to Chansung's hair?
Khun looks like he has sex hair...I like it
Dangs, the fans screamed like crazy over that rain thing
That little boy when Khun accepted his award was cute
They looked hella good in white
Junho and Khun look good in their hats when they went to pick up their HOt Performance award...Thank God they put one on Chansung's hair

BTW, when I start school with my 6 classes...I might not be as active, or even have time to search and watch 2PM vids and look for pics...Can I count on you guys to pick up my slack? And share pics with me?

I used to go to soompi to get pics, but I don't even have time to go through all their pages...which is sad, cuz I like to collect my favorite 2PM pictures...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for all the updates ladies ehehe xp...

hmm i see you gal's list of 2pm so i'll list mines too lol...

1 - khunnie!!
2 - taec
3 - chansung

lol.. and everyone else is below lmao.. hahaha xp..

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
BTW, when I start school with my 6 classes...I might not be as active, or even have time to search and watch 2PM vids and look for pics...Can I count on you guys to pick up my slack? And share pics with me?

I used to go to soompi to get pics, but I don't even have time to go through all their pages...which is sad, cuz I like to collect my favorite 2PM pictures...
i'll watch those clips later!! lol. i'll try to get the pics but no promises!! i over did myself this year!! >_<. so when the days or the time i don't have classes i'll try and do it! ALL I CAN DO IS TRY!! ^_^

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
actually, i think i'll be able to catch up on some 2PM news and stuff because i spend most of my time in the library and on the computer so i'll try my best to keep an update on them for everyone! ^_^

On 20's Choice
I LOVE THESE OUTFITS!!!
Props to them for being able to perform on a moving platform...but what's up with giving the guys side bangs?
They shuld've worn these outfits the first time
Wooyung and Junho doing that cute dance...they are too cute
You're right, ewww, what did they do to Chansung's hair?
Khun looks like he has sex hair...I like it
Dangs, the fans screamed like crazy over that rain thing
That little boy when Khun accepted his award was cute
They looked hella good in white
Junho and Khun look good in their hats when they went to pick up their HOt Performance award...Thank God they put one on Chansung's hair

haha! i agree with you on that about Khun. its HOT!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
^Huh...his hair looks good like that...
Giving me dirty thoughts LOL
hahaha. dirty thoughts :loool: I was kind of thinking the same way!!! lol. :loool: but still looks kind of hot!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcCJzto54Xs

@4:02 these girls started surrounding Khun and he look scared. Looks like he wants to hide behind wooyoung. Wooyoung looks scared too. lol
4:25: Khun ran off the stage! :loool: those girls were crazy!
4:41: Wooyoung!! too funny!! him and boom!! :loool:
4:52: Wooyoung funny again!! :loool:

Khun and Wooyoung too funny!! they're too cute too :wub:

yay! I OWNED THIS PAGE!! ^_^

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha!! I took a break from reading my busines book to watch this!! ^_^

Part 3/8:
4:02: These girls started surrounding Khun and he look scared. Looks like he wants to hide behind wooyoung. Wooyoung looks scared too. lol

Khun and Wooyoung too funny!! they're too cute too. :wub:

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
haha!! I took a break from reading my busines book to watch this!! ^_^

Part 3/8:
4:02: These girls started surrounding Khun and he look scared. Looks like he wants to hide behind wooyoung. Wooyoung looks scared too. lol

Khun and Wooyoung too funny!! they're too cute too. :wub:
haha! i know. lol. i felt bad for khun. i mean if i were a guy and awhole bunch of random girls were dancing around me like that, i would be scared too! :mellow:

haha! and wooyoung is just tooo cute.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing. aww the second last picture of Chansung hugging Khun is cute!! maknae Chansung look so shy hidding behind his nichkhun hyung!! lol.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing. aww the second last picture of Chansung hugging Khun is cute!! maknae Chansung look so shy hidding behind his nichkhun hyung!! lol.
no problem, and i know, chansung hugging khun is so adorable. sometimes whenever i see chansung (appearance wise), i still can't believe that he was born in 1990 and that he's the youngest. he's soo big (tall) and his body is like a grown man. i hope this makes sense. haha.