2 pm

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I hope this situation dies down too. Hope Leadja is staying strong and rest of 2pm too. I cannot stand this its been a long time since I became a fan of a kboy band and this happen. If anything happens to jay or 2pm I will nv look @ kpop or kentertainment in the same way again. But hopefully everything will settle down and 2pm will emerge as stronger team and closer bond as brothers.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Yeah I hope this situation dies down too. Hope Leadja is staying strong and rest of 2pm too. I cannot stand this its been a long time since I became a fan of a kboy band and this happen. If anything happens to jay or 2pm I will nv look @ kpop or kentertainment in the same way again. But hopefully everything will settle down and 2pm will emerge as stronger team and closer bond as brothers.
This is my first time being a fan of a korean boy band group. I can't believe this happen. Like you said if anything happen to Jay or 2PM i won't look at k-pop or k-entertianment again. I won't like another korean boy band group again!

but i hope everything will work out fine.they stick together and be strong together

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with karen and thea. i actually started getting into the whole kpop scene in june, and that was because of 2PM and this is my first time being a fan of a korean artist period. they are the only reason why i'm so into kpop right now. and if something happened to them, i don't think i'll be into the whole kpop entertainment anymore. :(

aww you guys we're gonna get through this for sure. If you haven't seen this

I Love You Hottest!! Run!! Fighting!! SuSu!!
(**"SuSu" is Thai word for Fighting)

---------------------------------------------------

i can't believe he said it in thai too hehe i looked past that part?

CREDITS: HOTTEST (SOURCE) & SUE @ 2PM-ONLINE.COM (TRANS)
We love you too Jay!! ^_^ SuSu all the way!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you girls. My view to Kpop Ent. will be different if something happen to Jay or 2PM. I hope everyone in kpop ent. understand him & help him fight through this hard time like we do.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Im happy right now that there are 6,837 supporter & the goal is 10,000. I hope this will help JAY & 2PM! I hope they see that we are here to supports & forgives JAY.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
let's get 10,000 supporters. tell everybody you know ^_^ but yeah i hope nothing bad happen to 2PM. because if they do i will stop listening and watching K-drama for good. will not support at all. I mean i listen to Big Bang, Super Junior but NOT A FAN of theirs. 2PM is the only one that I'm a fan of.

Man i can go on and on why i love 2PM....lol. but yeah im still waiting to see what's going to happen next.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I read that too!! I swear they're going way over board. give him a break! sigh...i wonder if JYPE staff will come out or even JYP to say something about this. this is seriously getting out of hand.

i swear those people hating on him doesn't understand what situation he was in during his trainee years.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Well right now Woo Young just got it bad as well for defending Jay with that msg about being one. arghh i am feeling like i want to cry so bad. their comeback is supposed to be next month! i don't know anymore. its getting worse by the minute. they said if 2pm were one then they should all leave the country or stop all their activities! this is really scarin the life outta me.

Omg WtHell ish wrond with those people.. come on they are makin it big :angry: ...
anyway wtFreaker. <_< .. wow so they are discussions about him that he doesnt know...
the korean athem man come on i was born in the usa, livinen for almost 16 yrs n i dont even know the athem by heart.. will some but yea.... hehe come on they should knoe that he wasnt born in korean n think about how hard is it to knoe the korean ways wat ever not tryin to be a lame person here but come on....
ugh they are puttin him in the center of the table n plus....their comeback...
i wanna see it n noe that this ish happenin. ugh they better not take away my 2pm.
Without on of them its not 2pm anymore like my sister say:
"if my man jay(keke :lol: ) is not in the group or anyone on them n no more 2pm ... im not watching anymore korean n that gonna be the last n opnly one group that i will fall in love with."
i think she was funnie cuz sdhe have that expression on her :p

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
ugh, this is seriously getting out of hand!! trying to kick jay off shows and everything, that's lame!! they seriously need to stop it!! stupid antis!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
ugh, this is seriously getting out of hand!! trying to kick jay off shows and everything, that's lame!! they seriously need to stop it!! stupid antis!!
I agree with you. The anti-fans can't win! they just can't! if Jay and the rest of the 2PM member stand strong with us HOTTEST behind them! they can't win!!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
What is next for 2PM JaeBum?

It will not be easy for 2PM member JaeBum, who has been criticised for his offending messages written on his MySpace page, to get out of the public eye and criticisms.

With that, JYP Entertainment has gone with the situation, and had accordingly decided not to have JaeBum appear in the media’s eye for the time being. He will be put on a self-discipline period for the time being.

This will also have a significant effect for the group’s upcoming album to be release early-October. With that JYP’s representative said on 7th September, “For the time being, 2PM will not have any broadcast schedule, and all scheduled events will also be cancelled. But the recording for their album and dance practice will still continue accordingly.”

JYP’s representative also said, “The messages which JaeBum wrote in 2005 on his own MySpace page is just an exaggeration to his friends back in the States. But because of the way and his language of expressing his ideas, he has received many disagreements and unhappiness from the mass public. Currently JaeBum is reflecting on his wrong in the dormitary and he is also skipping meals. He understands the magnitude of his mistake.”

Before this, many netizens are calling for him to be banned from broadcast shows and even from the group.

CREDIT: K-Bites

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Sad situation but it best he stay out of the public eye for now. But that article sitll depressing and I am worry for Jay's health...the group is still practicing for their new album, but poor jay is skiping meal. Our boys cannot survive w/o food. I hope he pull through this and his broz will be w/ him every step of the way.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing....and it really breaks my heart when i read that. >_< :(

The stupid Anti-fans must be happy now huh! Since they kind of got what they want! WAIT! So if all their activities got cancelled does that mean no Wild Bunny next week? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Man it's not going to be the same. I'm so going to miss seeing the guys! What are the HOTTEST suppose to do without seeing 2PM?

Aww Jay...you have to eat something. don't let this situation get to you. You still have your family, your members and your fans supporting you. We don't want to see you not healthy. We want to see you come back with a smile.

Man it really breaks my heart. but i'm glad that they're still working on their album. is it going to still be release next month? WAIT! If it does get release next month we still wont' get to see 2PM on TV shows right? AH!! it's not the same if all 7 members aren't on the stage together >_< :(

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
i believe they're still releasing it next month as jyp said they are working on it and preparing for it.
this week is the last week of wild bunny cause its been said that its only gonna have 8 episodes anyways.
i just hope jay is ok and keeps his health up. he must be really depressed. i am glad that its situated like this and not in any other worser way.
i just hope netziens will calm down and forgive jay. it'll be hard but i hope they forgive him

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
ok....i'll definitly get the album when it comes out. Ah i'm going to miss seeing 2PM after the last episode of Wild Bunny. >_< sigh....but i'm glad that the JYPE staff and JYP came out and try to clear it up. even though i don't agree with the cancelling 2PM activities but i guess it's better than breaking them up. Jay need to eat so he can stay strong and be healthy.

When he come back us HOTTEST want to see him in a healty state. I want to see ALL 7 MEMBERS come back in a healthy state, smiling and being happy. i just hope this whole situation will end. i'm kind of tired and annoyed with all these hate. it break my heart. >_<

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, my heart is torn. poor Jay, please eat up, dont skipped meal. I want you to be healthy & strong.

WOW right now, there are 9,749 supporter. Im so happy that there are many hottest who love him! :yahoo:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Aww, my heart is torn. poor Jay, please eat up, dont skipped meal. I want you to be healthy & strong.

WOW right now, there are 9,749 supporter. Im so happy that there are many hottest who love him! :yahoo:
yeah but i read somewhere that the Anti-fans had over 5100 petiton about Jay so that's why JYPE Staff or JYP won't let him go on shows. >_<. but man i'm so going to miss seeing them on music shows and regular shows. >_<