2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Seattle news about Jay!!!! It's from their local tv station, and there's a little clip of the sky banner in it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OJ4phxtKY

I think this is so cool, so the news is getting out there, and the sky banner is so cool, so even if Jay saw it or not, he had to have seen it on the news since they reported about him...I found it quite funny that they called him Jay-"bomb"

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Seattle news about Jay!!!! It's from their local tv station, and there's a little clip of the sky banner in it!!!

I think this is so cool, so the news is getting out there, and the sky banner is so cool, so even if Jay saw it or not, he had to have seen it on the news since they reported about him...I found it quite funny that they called him Jay-"bomb"

I know. Jay Bomb. LOL.
yay - he is da bomb. that's why I <3 him. hee hee.

Saw the news. It's better then the written one. I wished they didn't show his house though. Too much.

I have to say banner was a success. I hope Jay saw it. It will be so awesome if JYP saw it too (I am sure he heard about it). He cannot but have to feel how much Jay is loved.....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I saw the video, I was surprise that the news is getting out there too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkC1hwWOiJY want to cry when I watch this video, the song is touched. "JAY: I want to send money to Seattle. I want to help my mom go shopping" how adorable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bf14thdKHU

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
hehe, i saw the video of the news from my friend and i think its so awesome how they made news about him. haha. oh man, i miss jay. i miss seeing him, even-though its through the computer screen. i mean i can look at pictures and stuff but its just not the same..

Merit

sarNie Adult
The sky banner looks pretty cool. And he made the news. :)

When I was watching the yt clip I did not understand the uproar about showing his house. I think the house kind of came with the story. I know a lot of fans thinking that it's a privacy thing...but this is the US news and with a big banner flying like that...if they are going to report it they are going to do the whole nine yard.

I think it's a positive exposure for jay...2PM...unless I am wrong. Maybe I just want to be optimistic. :)

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i also don't get the uproar w/ showing his house. it's not like they gave away his address or had it flashing on the screen. if his neighborhood is like every other middle-class US neighborhood, all the homes on the block look alike anyway.

i know rite now it feels like everything sucks.. but i still have to try and be positive.. something good has got to happen soon.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree, it's very good exposure for Jay and his situation...I just wish the reporters got their facts straight, that 2PM is popular in America too...I was surprised by the non-Asian fans they interviewed, so that just proves how popular he is...I also hope they dig deeper into it, but of course they won't, cuz it's Korea's problem...but we're in America, and we're not as uptight as those traditional Asians are...I just wish they'd understand that there's a HUGE culture difference, and just accept it instead of nitpicking.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Uh, I don't know if I'd be too happy right now if I were Jay. Didn't he leave Korea to get away from the situation? So, seeing this on tv is quite a shock. I guess some fan(s) were just too excited for this.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^There is no absolute reason why Jay left Korea, he just said he couldn't deal with what was happening, but there are still lots of speculation...I read that people from his church made a forum for Jay, as a way for his fans to get connected to him, to encourage him, but haters still got on the board to be mean...and people say he's still sad...I mean, his family friend said that he was sad...

I think that he didn't want to leave Korea or 2PM, but felt like he had no choice...Something like this can't be let go...not by the fans who love and support him, and definitely not by the haters who won't leave him alone.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think the least fans can do is to give the poor guy some space. The support and encouragement on the internet is great and I'm sure he is aware of it but to actually have it displayed out on the media like that is kind of pushing it. I read that he mostly stays home and that when he was out one time and was recognized, he started freaking out and had to leave. So I don't think that's the kind of exposure he wants.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^There is no absolute reason why Jay left Korea, he just said he couldn't deal with what was happening, but there are still lots of speculation...I read that people from his church made a forum for Jay, as a way for his fans to get connected to him, to encourage him, but haters still got on the board to be mean...and people say he's still sad...I mean, his family friend said that he was sad...

I think that he didn't want to leave Korea or 2PM, but felt like he had no choice...Something like this can't be let go...not by the fans who love and support him, and definitely not by the haters who won't leave him alone.
SO: Hater always hater, they dont know when to quit. Im glad ppl in his church understand & support him. I want to see a smile on his face soon. I wonder do u kno the forum name? Everytime I come in here, Im always sad & felt hopeless, maybe thing are not the same for 2PM or JAY! :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think the least fans can do is to give the poor guy some space. The support and encouragement on the internet is great and I'm sure he is aware of it but to actually have it displayed out on the media like that is kind of pushing it. I read that he mostly stays home and that when he was out one time and was recognized, he started freaking out and had to leave. So I don't think that's the kind of exposure he wants.

I have a feeling the kind of person Jay is, and he feels embarrassed for leaving, more than anything. He's too hard on himself, and he prolly felt like he was too weak or something. I was just amazed that he got spotted so quickly, it just shows how popular he is in America. But at least in the news, they didn't show his face, they just showed the video and the house, but for those who don't know Jay, don't know which one it was.

I think on both sides, Jay needs to accept that people know who he is, whether he likes it or not. They don't know him for what is happening, they know him as the leader of 2PM...and at the same time, the fans need to respect his privacy. But it would be weird to see Jay on the street or something, and not be able to acknowledge him, not even say that you're a fan or you support him...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hottests declare total boycott to ‘Dream Concert’

2PM fans have declared total boycott to upcoming Dream Concert, if 2PM is performing with leader Park JaeBum.

2PM fans will be posting up post-its on JYP office building on 10th October during the time when Dream Concert is going on.

Fans have declared that “Without JaeBum, we cannot accept 2PM‘ regarding 2PM’s future activities when JaeBum left the group. They have stick to this belief even when Park Jin Young announced that 2PM will promote as 6 members without JaeBum.

Dream Concert will be the first performing stage for 2PM after JaeBum left as a group of 6 members (FYI, the producers of the show decided not to air 2PM's performance, for who knows what reason, they will perform at the concert, but we just won't get to see them on TV/online. I think that's gay, then shouldn't let them perform at all...maybe no one's ready to see 2PM as just 6 members just yet, but an agreement is an agreement). Previously, on 25th September, it was planned for the group to perform as 6 members for 2009 Supermodel Contest, but in the end only 2 members JunHo and JunSu performed.

Fans will be “attacking” by posting up post-its at JYP building in Seoul ChungDamDong from 4pm to 8.30pm when Dream Concert is going on on 10th October. For these fans, they only wish for JaeBum to return to the group quickly.

Meanwhile, for the upcoming episode of Star King to be aired on 10th October, filmed on 7th September, 2PM members WooYoung and Nich Khun were featured performing with American NBA Cheerleaders team on the show.

cr: kbites

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sorry to all my 2pm'ers.. T_T..
i've dissapeared from this thread ever since jay left T_T..

once you're a celebrity.. life will never be the same..

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
ah, watching the famcams from the dream concert is so sad. its strange seeing an empty space for jay but it also makes me happy because the members are thinking about him. i felt so happy that no one sung jays part and they let the cd thing to play his part. it shows that the members care about jay and that no one can replace him or take his spot. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Straight from 2ONEDAY forum, the boys do miss our Jay
Subliminal messages from our boys from the Dream Concert, first, they leave a big empty spot during their pose at the end of Again & Again, but now, this:
It starts at 0:17

Later, during Wooyung's solo, Junho raises up 7 fingers...and at the very end, they all proudly and loudly shout out "Jaebeom!!!"
See and hear for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcTQUtMU-18

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Straight from 2ONEDAY forum, the boys do miss our Jay
Subliminal messages from our boys from the Dream Concert, first, they leave a big empty spot during their pose at the end of Again & Again, but now, this:
It starts at 0:17

Later, during Wooyung's solo, Junho raises up 7 fingers...and at the very end, they all proudly and loudly shout out "Jaebeom!!!"
See and hear for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcTQUtMU-18
Wow, my eyes watery when I saw the video. I was not attach to the performance because JAY was not there. :( When I heard them said "Jaebeom", Im in tears. :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Prisna, this is for you especially...have you gals heard Taeyang's new song, "Where U At?" There's so many parts where Taeyang sounds like Jay...when I was listening to it, it sounded like Jay, and it made me sad...but the song is good.
I've said it before, not here, I don't think, or maybe I did, but Jay could totally do a solo album like Taeyang, he has the vocals, and the dancing ability...if Taeyang can do it, so could he...I feel that Jay's voice is much smoother vocally...