2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Taec and Wooyung are finally back as MCs...and I love Taec's new hair, I like it wavy like that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiHrWoaCaQw
So okay, either us HOTTESTS are reading too much into things, or 2PM is really trying to show how they feel through their subliminal messages...
First was the unaired Dream Concert performance, now it's this, if you watch carefully at 5:34, you can see it...
Taec is crossing his arms, but you can see he has 4 fingers showing out of the side of his body, then Wooyung placs his hands on his hips and clearly shows 3 fingers...
See for yourself, when it comes to this, there are no such thing as coincidences, that they would have 7 fingers up, especially on TV like that
I just hope they don't get in trouble for it, but if they do, at least they're doing it for a good cause, and I hope Jay sees that he's missed

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
So -I agree.... Jay can have a solo album. He has the package and international appeal. Esp. now - there are so many fans (korean and international) for him with this incident, he should use this fame to his advantage. Never know - maybe JYP knows that too and waiting for the right time to bring him back. I do want to beleive that they know a good thing when they see it and that Jay is so "money". Gotta bring Jay back. I love 2PM boys together so eventhough I'd love to see him solo, I would really love to see him goofing with his bros like the old days.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Did you guys know that #Khunswink was the top tranding topic on twitter this morning at 2:30AM (PST)? It even pass #beatcancer which I thought was impossible.

Here is the info if you guys want to help with tweets on twitter:
http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10130

Jay's day is Monday @ 2AM (PST)which is Sunday evening. I am staying up to tweet and watch him on Trending Topics. Hottests are clever. I hope JYP and JYPE get it soon!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just finish watching flash mob versions of different countries.
what will be the next? LOL

my friend didn't want to do the flash mob but rather cut his hair in mohawk style. i asked "what's with the new hair" and he was like "jaebum inspire"... LOL i did the mohawk 2 years ago. and this year, dunno what will be the new me... ^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, this is for you especially...have you gals heard Taeyang's new song, "Where U At?" There's so many parts where Taeyang sounds like Jay...when I was listening to it, it sounded like Jay, and it made me sad...but the song is good.
I've said it before, not here, I don't think, or maybe I did, but Jay could totally do a solo album like Taeyang, he has the vocals, and the dancing ability...if Taeyang can do it, so could he...I feel that Jay's voice is much smoother vocally...
I know. My dream was to see them work together now it gone. Im glad TY back with hos new solo album. I wish the same for Jay returns. :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
2PM's new song!!!! With or without Jay, I still love 2PM and will always support them, and I love their new song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NwCH9MEvQ
Sucks that Jay isn't in it, but 2PM has moved on, so should we. I know that even though they have to move on, they will always hope Jay will come back to be their great leader.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
wow.. it's been awhile since i've been here.. but i haven't stopped thinking about the boys.
i'm loving the new tracks. pre-ordered from yesasia. i've thought long and hard about it.. and i'm gonna support 2PM.
there's no doubt in my mind about. there is no reason why 6 talented guys need to suffer and lose their dreams.
i support jay in all that he does, but i can't forsake the others.

next week on inkigayo they are having a comeback stage. i'm so excited that they will be performing again.
love&respect to 2PM. Jay's watching and supporting them as well.. i just know he is so proud of them.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The album is out!!!
I'm not feeling any of their hair, not one bit.

Some of their songs
I Hate You (lounge Mix)
Back 2U
You Might Come Back (Bossa Nova Mix)
Heart Beat
All Night Long
(credit: elaisfangirl @ Youtube)

Tired of Waiting
(Credit : Babochorom @ Youtube)

I Was Crazy about You
(Credit : BK @ musictology.wordpress.com & cam1llee @ Youtube)

2PM - The First Album 1:59PM
01 My Heart
02 Heartbeat
03 Tried of waiting
04 (I Was) Crazy Over You
05 Gimme the light
06 Back 2U
07 All Night Long
08 Heartbeat (Red Light Mix)
09 10 Points out of 10
10. Only You
11. Again & Again
12. I Hate You (Lounge Mix)
13. You Might Comeback (Bossa Nova Mix)

info + video credit: elaisfangirl @ YouTube

I don't get why JYP said the songs will be something that's never been done before, when it's obviously American-influenced. I love the boys' voices, but I don't like the R&B songs, because 2PM are more than just singing, they dance too, and how can they be dancing if they're too busy singing slow songs? I like some, but not others. I really liked Tired of Waiting and that Crazy About You. Their title track, Heartbeat isn't that good, and it's their title track!!! I thought that their title track would've been Tired of Waiting, but...guess not...Man, it's bad enough that Jay isn't even in the picture, at least make songs that are more like 2PM, not JYP.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Man, it's bad enough that Jay isn't even in the picture, at least make songs that are more like 2PM, not JYP.
wow. i had stop coming here for a long time now!!! not liking their news style at all and i'm only feeling the "tired of waiting" song.

sigh not the same without jay. I'm like debating if i should continue supporting or not!!! beside that i wonder how their dancing is going to be. but i agree with you make the song more 2PM than JYP!!!

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
credits to allkpop

2PM's Jaebeom is coming back!?

On the upcoming episode of MBC's Golden Fishery set to air on the 11th, JYP carefully brought up Jaebeom and hinted about his return to 2PM.

JYP Entertainment stated:

"We slightly touched upon Jaebeom's possible return, JYP's statement can be considered another step in that direction. But it is not set in stone. However, this should at least answer fans' confusion and clear up the situation a bit."

Although the details of the full episode have not been revealed yet, it is hinting at the fact that JYP is actively pursuing and anticipating Jaebeom's return. This is also the first time that JYP has spoken on this issue. The full episode will air on the 11th and allkpop will provide full coverage on the details. Stay tuned.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for the sharing the news. I wonder if it's really true that Jaebum is coming back!?? It better not be one of the scandal or whatever!! I will be so pissed off!! All the HOTTEST are waiting for him to return!

JYP and JYPE better not be messing with the HOTTEST!

I will wait until Jaebum is officially back to be happy!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't trust JYP, not for one second, I'd rather hear it from Jay himself...It could be just a ploy to get fans to start supporting JYPE again, because we all support 2PM, just not the company they work for.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I don't trust JYP, not for one second, I'd rather hear it from Jay himself...It could be just a ploy to get fans to start supporting JYPE again, because we all support 2PM, just not the company they work for.
I so agree with you. I don't trust JYP and JYPE at all!! I actually want to hear what Jay has to say about it.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I read that if the album sales are bad, JYP will release a repackaged album with Jay's parts in it, or when Jay comes back, but it's rumors for now.. I think with the HOTTESTs protesting, we might get that album. That's close to having Jay back. If he were smart, he'd release it any. Way, and not try to play us like that, it's like he's trying to test us. That's why I don't trust him, if he was on Jay's side, he'd release both versions, because no matter what , we would want to support 2PM. Seems like he's trying to get control, that we'll never give him.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I read that if the album sales are bad, JYP will release a repackaged album with Jay's parts in it, or when Jay comes back, but it's rumors for now.. I think with the HOTTESTs protesting, we might get that album. That's close to having Jay back. If he were smart, he'd release it any. Way, and not try to play us like that, it's like he's trying to test us. That's why I don't trust him, if he was on Jay's side, he'd release both versions, because no matter what , we would want to support 2PM. Seems like he's trying to get control, that we'll never give him.
hmm...as much i want to support the 6 members! but i hope the sales are bad so JYPE will release the one with Jay!! At the 2PM forums some of the HOTTEST aren't backing down!!! Hope he knows that the HOTTEST will still stand strong and boycott until they get what they want!!!

the more stuff i heard about this and that!! I'm really disliking JYP and JYPE!!! <_<

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling

Don't you wonder why all these news about "Jaebeom's POSSIBLE return" out now? Right around their comeback stage? I AM SURE it's all about Album PROMOTION. It's all about calming the main fan base.

JYP didn't say anything new. He still blame Jay for his MySpace words. He said it was a great mistake. He viewed Jay like a cultural embassador not just a young 17 yr. old kid trainee. JYP is also a wise man... he left everything open.

"IF he returns" is very different from "Jaebeom WILL return". JYP is holding the Jay card like the winning hand.

I also really hate that they are using Jay's absense to market the album. JYPE was complaining about "Jaebeom Marketing" by the other entertainment companies and come'on - How about JYPE? Tired of Waiting? 1:59PM? Hypocrite much? How is Jay suppose to return to that? Sing about himself leaving? I feel so sad if I think of it.....

How long do we have to wait for his return???? Would he want to return? I was really hopeful with this interview but can't help but feeling more sad now.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if you guys know this....but there is also the fact that JYPE need money right now (they are trying to break into US market with WG). It's been said that Jay was not let go just because of MySpace thing.... it was because of Samsung's Sponsorship. Jay was supposed to do CF for Samsung SOLO but they wanted to withdrawl after the controversy - so JYPE dropped Jay in order to keep the sponsorship. Now the boys just finished the CF .... without Jay.

I understand that as a business person, you have to consider your company first instead of an artist. I don't blame JYPE or Samsung for those actions in early Sept. but it should be different now. Jay's situation has been explained and it's being viewed more possitively. They should include Jay with 2PM's activities...not keep Jay on the hook for 30 Mil ($30K) in debt to JYPE. Let the guy work off the debt.... he is so marketable RIGHT NOW.

I believe that Jay is not saying anything because of all these stuff. I am sure he doesn't want to be in breach of contractual obligations and be in more trouble.

sorry - long comments. I feel that Jay got a rotten deal and kinda sad to see people who stood up for him are giving up under JYPE's actions. I love all the boys and believe that the rest should not suffer for Jay's past mistake. However, there should be a stand against unjust actions. This is not just for Jay... if it was happened to the other 6, I think Hottests will do the same....

basically, money speaks. JYPE is a business. they will listen if the message is strong enough.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Whatever the story, I don't trust that company.

Have you seen their performance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TTK_C19ww

When I watched their performance, they were good, but something was missing other than Jay. It's like they lost that spark in their stage presence. I'm not feeling the hair or their outfits, neither are flattering to them, it's like their outfits get worse after each album. I still prefer Tired of Waiting over Heartbeat. It's just not the same without Jay, seriously, I missed them all, but I'm not as excited about this comeback as I was for their last one.

If Jay doesn't come back, at least release those tracks that Jay finished.

cecilia

Staff member
^same here .. i couldn't bare to watch it .. and when i did for the first comeback -- i didn't see or feel their spark .. with jay missing, it's just not the same -- the mv is weird -- the clothes is weird, the concept is weird .. everything seem to be mess up and weird -- leader jay seriously need to consider and come back soon to be 2pm .. 1:59 is just ..