2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Yeah it not the same! When I watched 2PM new video, I was not that happy or excited like I used to be. :(
yep me too!! I mean i love the other 6 members too especially Khun (favorite lol) but it's not the same. Jay isn't there. When i video when they were interview they seem so lose without Jay. :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yep me too!! I mean i love the other 6 members too especially Khun (favorite lol) but it's not the same. Jay isn't there. When i video when they were interview they seem so lose without Jay. :(
I love the other too. Jay, he make the performance excited due to his charisma & dance! Not that I said the other member dont but they do. They are represent different characteristic from Jay but it feel empty without that one character we used to had from 2PM. Congrats 2PM, they stay strong, Im proud of them. My tear stop rolling down when they talk about Jay! Those boys are so sweet!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
congrates to the guys!!! Would of been great to see all 7 member standing up there together receiving the award. they work their butts off. congrates to the 7 members!! See Jay!! You're not forgotten!! everybody wants you back! Especially the rest of your members. They are waiting for you to return!!!

Awww look at Wooyoung!! He broke down and cry. He didn't even say a thanks you word at all!! When i saw them cry made me cry with them!! Jay everybody misses you!!! Especially the rest of your members.

OMG!! I saw this clip of Wooyoung!! He was crying so bad!! Khun went to give him an hug too!! I so burst into tears when i saw this!! :(

JYP & JYPE!! You guys see this???? They need their leader back!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
OMG, it hurt to see my baby Woo cried. Awww i love them all!
I agree.Don't you just want to cry with them when you see them crying? Especially Woo. When i saw him crying just burst into tears with him. they're hurting so much!!! guys keep fighting!! Jay will return in no time

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jay has officially quit 2PM.

Hello, this is JYP Entertainment.

Last September, 2PM’s member Park Jaebum announced his withdraw from the group and returned to Seattle after the shock of his words he wrote on the internet during his trainee time and we will reveal the course of action henceforth.

Though those words from the case that occurred last September did not looked good to everyone, because they were his words during his hard trainee days and written on his personal space the company agreed with Park Jaebum goon’s opinion to take time for self discipline, this does not mean we thought that he would stop all activities in entertainment or forever leave 2pm.

At the time the company could have convinced Park Jaebum goon to stay and promote with as a 7 member 2pm and held back his withdrawal. Though it could be considered that parts of Park Jaebum goon’s words were exaggeratedly mistranslated bye netizens it was definite that those words could have hurt many people, in that situation if we were to enthusiastically embrace Park Jaebum goon and promote with the 7 member 2pm this could have made the image of Park Jaebum goon to the public forever negative and so we agreed with his decision.

When a celebrity makes a mistake that disappoints the public and they do not apologize for their own mistakes or if the company embraces that celebrity, there have been many cases before when this further changed the views of the public in the negative direction and therefore we thought it would be good to show his willing withdrawal from the group to have time for self discipline.

Thankfully enough after Park Jaebum goon’s withdrawal many of the public opinions changed and showed their thoughts to give him another chance.

Since Park Jaebum goon’s case we did not reveal anything during that time because we did not want the public opinion to be swayed by negative influences, but since Park Jaebum goon has returned to Seattle the company started to search for excellent vocal, dance and acrobatic teachers and the company’s producer Park Jinyoung personally visited Seattle last September 19th to consult with these teachers to complete a kind learning program.

All the current commercials, performances, promotions and contracts and of course the contract’s target that 2PM has been involved in have been made not with the current 6 member group but with the terms that the group could return as 7 members after Park Jaebum goon’s return and so we waited for his come back.

During that time last year November, the company proposed for a return for Park Jaebum through the album that was released this year in April, and with Park Jaebum goon’s agreement plans were confirmed that he would return home in the third week of February with a press conference and promotions as a 7 member group would start.

Due to the return of kind public views after his withdrawal, and that Park Jaebum goon’s return to the group would improve all their efforts, and more than anything we could receive the unified support of the fans again the company and all 7 members were expanding their hopes.

But, if this new of a comeback were to be revealed too quickly we were afraid that the kind view of the public would once again turn into negative ones even with the roaring voices of criticism from fans we did not reveal anything about this come back.

But, last December 22nd Park Jaebum goon made a startling call with the company head revealing that he committed a big personal mistake.

It was a mistake that occurred during last summer’s Again and again promotions that was being was realized in afterthought that caused a problem.

Though Park Jaebum goon could not reveal the information because it was a personal problem, this problem is bigger than even the problem that caused him to withdraw last September, and is a problem that could cause an even bigger public problem. Though we want to discuss with the other 6 members, but at the time the boys were so excited about the news of Park Jaebum goon’s comeback and were enthusiastically preparing for the award performances and so we could not tell them this news. Following that they finished their year end promotions and this January 3rd we told them the news, after receiving a big shock, and after contemplation and three days later on January 6th, all 6 members revealed that it would be hard for them to promote as 2PM with Park Jaebum goon.

The company came to a conclusion that Park Jaebum goon was not fit be a celebrity that was affiliated with them and decided to terminate the contact with him.

Though we want to immediately address this to everyone, it was because of Park Jaebum goon’s personal situation that we are revealing this now and we hope for understanding.

As much as 2PM are precious singers, and as much as the many hearts of those that love them, as well as the many public opinions that focused on this case, all the information above is being revealed in it’s truthful entirety with not even a bit of lies.

The reason we are revealing these details through this message is because, if we were to make a safe reason through lies, the mistrust in the fans opinions and thoughts would become large like a snowball.

All of 2PM, and to all the people who were waiting for Park Jaebum goon’s return we are honestly sorry to reveal this regretful news to everyone.

The company will prepare even harder with the 6 members to great you with a better image.

Thank you.”

CREDITS : MY DAILY (JYPE’S ANNOUNCEMENT), G-RACE@2ONEDAY.COM

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't know what to say to this news.
What did he do that could be so bad than the MySpace thing? Because I didn't think that was bad, so I'm sure whatever he did wouldn't be bad in my eyes.
Maybe he's not suited for Korean entertainment...but I know he could do something in America if he wanted to...because his "bad" news is nothing compared to the bad things that happen to the celebrities here.
Now I have to accept that he really isn't coming back, but I really don't think I can accept that.
No matter what it is, as a fan, I could forgive him, because I know he's not perfect...I know people make mistakes.
I just hope he knows his fans still love him.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe T_T.. jay is really gone.. **sniffsniff**

^ im curious too So.. I wonder what it was that he did that made him decide to quit.. sigh.. i thought the myspace thing wasnt even that serious at all argh!!! **RAWR**

2PM is coming to Hollywood Bowl this year... but i'm debating still if i wanna go or not since it's the same day as prom for me.. sigh..

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! I just stumbled on this news through google by accident. I am so shocked. Then i came here to see if anyone else knew about it too. I had so much hope for Jay to come back. What could he have done that was so bad? I'm really going to miss him. Ok i'll get back to this later because im just too shocked to make sense right now.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
My co-worker is a very good friend of Jay (they hang out regularly) and he refuse to talk or comment about Jay for the longest. But I knew this was coming because from what I understand is that he still wants to be a part od the group but JYPE let him go and at the same time he was tired of being followed all the time and wants a normal life.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Shoked! Tearing down. I am so curious what did Jay do other than the myspace. NO matter what I will forgive Jay.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
http://kimchisoju.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/2pms-dirty-little-secrets-as-told-by-their-loyal-sasaeng-fans/

I just read that blog...I don't know what to say about it...if it is true, then I am shocked...speechless...and I have been their loyal fan for a year, completely...through all of Jay's troubles. I'm really hoping that this isn't true, because they were my first Kpop boy group...and I really hope to God those are all just rumors, all of it...because there's not one thing that would make them look good...maybe just the fact that Jay and Khun are the nice ones, which I choose to believe. I think their parents raised them well in America, in spite of people's misconceptions about Asian Americans. I thought I didn't know what to believe before, it's worse now...I mean, who would know 2PM more than the fans that are constantly around them? This really does make me see them in a different light, but I will be open-minded...and hope it's not true...I really do hope this isn't true, but I do believe that fans should be aware that this is out there and decide for themselves whether or not this is true. I have some thinking to do for myself, and see how far my loyalty lies for them...I believed in them, and if this were true, then it's like a slap in the face to me...and their other loyal fans. I have to admit, that it is a bit hard to NOT believe these from fans...even if there were some truth within the rumors, it is all still pretty bad...But I really want to stand by them, and believe the best in them, that these are just rumors spread by antis to make us dislike 2PM. I DO NOT trust JYP whatsoever, so I don't believe a word out of his mouth. But I will stand by 2PM until they show me otherwise.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i think the more we talk the more fuel were adding to the fire, anyways jay is sick right now trying to get over a cold but he will be out this saturday

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man.. i just read that whole thing and i have a totally different image in my head now >_<..

iono who to believe anymore.. sigh...... >_< ... oh boy...

if this is really how jyp is like.. IM SO HAPPY RAIN IS GONE FROM THERE!!! BIG TIME!!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I haven't been in here for a long time now!! I've been reading articles and news about the remaining 2PM members!! I was so pissed once i found out that Jay will no longer be in 2PM!! After i heard and read translated from the conference i started having hatred towards the members!! Well moer like Taecyeon, Junsu and Chansung.

I read another article and it kept saying 5 member 2PM!! They left Nichkhun out!! Ever since Jay had left the other members outcast Khun!! Khun seems really sad and don't get to really talk that much!! I'm really pissed at the other members!! Khun and Jay will always be my favoirte.

All i know that if Nichkhun is no longer in 2PM! I'm out too!! Khun is my favorite and he got me to know about the other members. I never liked JYPE from the begining and never knew about this company until i started liking 2PM.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

These are the men I grew to love, and these are the men I will continue to love. Amidst all of the rumors and speculations, fact versus fiction, fans versus anti-fans...one thing I want to clarify: I may be confused at times with certain issues, because I am a person who always sees the good in people, and that is sometimes a little naive of me...but I believe that when I put my faith in someone, that person has to be worth it, and I will remain loyal until the very end.

2PM was the first group that introduced me to the Kpop world, and I grew to love each and every one of them, as individuals, but also as 2PM. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't even be fans of other Kpop groups, I wouldn't have known that they existed, and I take great pride in the Americans who have succeeded as 2PM members. The thing I loved about 2PM, even One Day as a whole was because of their close brotherly bond during their training years. They may have had a lot of hardships, together, as a group, but I believe them to be the same boys that woke up early in the morning to do physical and vocal exercises...that cried when someone was getting eliminated, and rejoiced when they were finally able to debut and be as successful as they are now. I believe they are closely bonded, and they treat each other with respect. On top of that, I believe they honor and respect their fans, because they are the kind of idols who know they wouldn't get to where they are, in large part because of the support from their fans...and as their fans, we should always support them. I can't stress that enough...When you commit yourself to something, you should commit all the way, 100%, with no doubts.

Maybe I'm being too serious, but I believe being a fan of an artist is like being in a relationship with them. You have to give them constant support, love, trust, and everything they would need to help them move forward in life. You're not supposed to be obsessively possessive of them, because they are not yours alone, and they have a life that they need to live in spite of all of us...but it is like a relationship because they are human beings who make mistakes. Like a relationship, you accept your partner exactly as who they are, their flaws included, and you just stand beside them to let them know that who they are is okay with you.

It is sad that even though there's so much grief going around with 2PM, that people are causing so much more pain than necessary. Maybe I added a little fuel to the flame, but I wanted people to know what was out there. Why hide the truth or lies? We should be able to be objective and choose to believe whatever we want to believe. I have always given people the benefit of the doubt, and I will continue to do so for 2PM. I honestly don't believe these guys are as bad as people claim they are, and I believe that who they are on-screen are their genuine selves.

They may just be an idol group, but I'm serious about my devotion towards them. I feel that in this time, they need our support more than ever...all 7 of them. In my eyes, Jay is and will always be 2PM's fearless leader that I will always love and support...and it will be hard because there's just 6 of them, but it comes natural to me to support 2PM, so I will.